• Only New Garden like it better than Sea Breeze

7 4.70%
  • I stay at both, they are equally cool

5 3.36%
  • I split my trips at both

1 0.67%
  • When both are full I stay at Hotel Casa Cayena

0 0%
  • 1st choice is NG but also like Seabreeze, backup Casa Cayena (KoKi9290)

12 8.05%
  • Have never stayed at either (yayow)

38 25.50%
  • Neither. NG fucked me, and I have not been back!! (jstarebel)

6 4.03%
  • I still like Europa (Revolutionrock77)

1 0.67%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 03/2009 - Sea Breeze vs New Garden............

Thanks

Re: Sea Breeze vs New Garden............

Stayed there March 2009. My brother was hit for $100.00 he mentioned it too me while we were there. I shrugged it off (drinking,but he doesn't get drunk,and he hides the key) so maybe I thought he misplaced it. But then I read the Posts starting in June 2009. About the same problem and the guy posted that he opened it by forceing the bolt to slide over(what ever) but then MGR got wind of this and said it was a fabricated story started by one of the Hotels??????? I'm goin in a couple of days to the Seabreeze. I'm going to bring a fuckin hugh Master Lock and Lock it to my suitcase. I'm not goin to leave all my eggs in one basket either.I'll leave some in the car trunk and finally use my Debit card(try to stay away from the card ,my bank charges extra for international fee's). .Open for suggestions and more updates from other members.

Rick
    Excuse my Spellin!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by riclagriclag View Post
    Stayed there March 2009. My brother was hit for $100.00 he mentioned it too me while we were there. I shrugged it off (drinking,but he doesn't get drunk,and he hides the key) so maybe I thought he misplaced it. But then I read the Posts starting in June 2009. About the same problem and the guy posted that he opened it by forceing the bolt to slide over(what ever) but then MGR got wind of this and said it was a fabricated story started by one of the Hotels??????? I'm goin in a couple of days to the Seabreeze. I'm going to bring a fuckin hugh Master Lock and Lock it to my suitcase. I'm not goin to leave all my eggs in one basket either.I'll leave some in the car trunk and finally use my Debit card(try to stay away from the card ,my bank charges extra for international fee's). .Open for suggestions and more updates from other members.

Rick
    Excuse my Spellin!!!!
    You are glutton for punishment- NO OFFENCE. Does your luggage have a zipper? IF so I or anyone can open it in seconds, just stick a screw driver or the end of a pair of scissors in the zipper and push it all the way around and you are empty.

Do yourself a favor and consider Don Antonio, Rockys, Orchidee, Romonoff all under $40 Hell even El Rancho and Europa would be better choices in my opinion. Good Luck
    Just Doing It

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

New Garden is a lot like the old "Palace" only bigger and nicer.
    If they only and a party Jacuzzi

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GokuSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH NEW GARDEN:

we had two clients they want a jacuzzi for 8 nights, so we confirmed it,

what else could i do ??

Wilfried

----- Original Message -----
    To: hotel.garden
    Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 8:33 PM
    Subject: Re: Re:

why cant i have jacuzzi room . i made the reservation months ago.

To: <tgunzbxxx@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 5:33:21 PM

we have to change also, 2 normal rooms new wing and one room older part,

Wilfried

----- Original Message -----
    To: hotel.garden
    Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 1:24 PM

Hello,
    I was wondering if it was to late to cancel the two new wing rooms, and add an older room (55$). Making the reservation two jacuzzi rooms and one older room... Thanks Tom

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Whats your question, or point ?

Thanks
    Thanked 46,477 Times in 4,501 Posts

My point is they didnt honor the reservation for jacuzzi rooms bc they had a guest who wanted it for more days than me... thats bullshit... they only told me bc i emailed them, or i would have found out when i got there!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tgunz For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Just curious ,What was your Sched arrival date ? u attempted to make changes on 9/29 and you said you originally reserved the rooms "months" before that.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tgunzbxxx View Post
    My point is they didnt honor the reservation for jacuzzi rooms bc they had a guest who wanted it for more days than me... thats bullshit... they only told me bc i emailed them, or i would have found out when i got there!
    Seems to be standard operating procedure at both places lately.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

The Jaccuzi sucks anyway, takes too long to fill up, and the water does not stay hot, I been in the new section and i still rather stay in the old for 12.00 less as long as it is on the bottom floor.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

I only stay on the bottom floor when I'm at NG. Preferably the room next to the office or the one on the end. Those rooms never seem to have problems.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Seems to be standard operating procedure at both places lately.
    Ah Ha now I remember Yayow getting told his room was given away at Sea Breeze just like this guy at New Garden. I had to think about that one for awhile to remember even though it was recently.

Usually when I think of Sea Breeze I only think of the safe problems with those letter boxes that sort of lock.

I know that Terra Linda hasn't had any negative press about the new safes in there new place by New Garden. Sounds like too safe places right by each other with differences to please everyones tastes.

Oh that was fun.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,973 Times in 2,414 Posts

Re: 03/2009 - Sea Breeze vs New Garden............

I am staying at the NG hotel for 4 days. somebody please explain to me what the chicas working here at the NG hotel are thinking quoting the prices they want. First they are mostly avg looking. Some older some young. But even for the 1 or 2 decent ones that show up here when you talk to them they say $2000 for ST.. I just laughed at them the first 2 days. Now, I dont even stop to talk to them, when i know I can find a hot young chick on the strip for $1000-$1500 at most.. Not sure of there logic but i know why they are sitting downstairs all day now...

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LJDMV For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    I am staying at the NG hotel for 4 days. somebody please explain to me what the chicas working here at the NG hotel are thinking quoting the prices they want. First they are mostly avg looking. Some older some young. But even for the 1 or 2 decent ones that show up here when you talk to them they say $2000 for ST.. I just laughed at them the first 2 days. Now, I dont even stop to talk to them, when i know I can find a hot young chick on the strip for $1000-$1500 at most.. Not sure of there logic but i know why they are sitting downstairs all day now...
    Ever call a repair person for an estimate and have some Dick come out and give you a price double or more than someone else gave you.

Simple work is a hassle and if you can make the same amount of money by doing half the amount of work it is the simple lazy way to do things. Simple and Lazy would describe many Putas in the DR. They are not in South Beach with an Investment Banker as a client.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,088 Times in 2,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LJDMV View Post
    hard core whores, think their pussy is worth more, and believe me those bitches at New Garden are hardcore.They think the more mileage the more valuable. They dont know its the opposite. Maybe someone need to tell them, that their pussy is only worth 500 st. Way to walk away from those whores!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TONYTNT40 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Ever call a repair person for an estimate and have some Dick come out and give you a price double or more than someone else gave you.

Simple work is a hassle and if you can make the same amount of money by doing half the amount of work it is the simple lazy way to do things. Simple and Lazy would describe many Putas in the DR. They are not in South Beach with an Investment Banker as a client.
    All sizzle and no steak.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,656 Times in 1,392 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Ah Ha now I remember Yayow getting told his room was given away at Sea Breeze just like this guy at New Garden. I had to think about that one for awhile to remember even though it was recently.

Usually when I think of Sea Breeze I only think of the safe problems with those letter boxes that sort of lock.

I know that Terra Linda hasn't had any negative press about the new safes in there new place by New Garden. Sounds like too safe places right by each other with differences to please everyones tastes.

Oh that was fun.
    why would you stay at a hotel that hates americans??? new garden is an italian owner and ive heard him personally talk bad about the arrogant americans... i would never stay there, not to mention seabreeze is 20 bucks a night cheaper....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

u know ,there is a fine line between providing useful INFO and simply BASHING...
    Describing the Hotel (with pics if possible) & the quality of service received ( wether good or bad )
    = Useful Info.
    Making personal remarks about the owner, and some comment he may or may not have said, or may have been overheard ( hearsay)
    = NOT so much

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 569 Posts

Where do you get the 20 dollars a night cheaper? Its 10 bucks more if you pay cash at New Garden with Breakfast which is anything you want and as much coffe as you want

So its even money and alot better.

Alfred keeps to himself and is very inviting.Doesn't try running anyones life for them.

If he bad mouthed someone he was probably an asshole anyway.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hillbilly For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information