Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Taking Pictures

Thanks

Taking Pictures

I've been browsing the forum and see a lot of photos taking of Chicas. I see pictures of them taking clothes off, erotic poses, in the shower nude, in strip joint. Are they OK taking pictures of them? Even during sex?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to prettyricky For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Taking Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by prettyricky View Post
    I've been browsing the forum and see a lot of photos taking of Chicas. I see pictures of them taking clothes off, erotic poses, in the shower nude, in strip joint. Are they OK taking pictures of them? Even during sex?

Depends on the chica, some or cool with it and some are not. It is a good policy to check with them first and make sure, and if you want to take pictures in an establishment, definitely make sure it is cool.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do they generally ask for money (such as tips) when you want to take picture of them?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to prettyricky For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Do they generally ask for money (such as tips) when you want to take picture of them?
    Some might if you don't include it in your negotiations. If you haggle a chica down from her original asking price she might not allow you to take pictures without agreeing to pay her original price. I have only found it a problem with the "full-time" whores in Sosúa. With "part-time" putas less of an issue.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,005 Times in 793 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Some might if you don't include it in your negotiations. If you haggle a chica down from her original asking price she might not allow you to take pictures without agreeing to pay her original price. I have only found it a problem with the "full-time" whores in Sosúa. With "part-time" putas less of an issue.
    I fiound this to be true more times then not.

MOnger-Cuanto

chica-2500

monger- only i give you 1500

Chica-ok

Back at the room

monger-undress pls

chica-ok

monger-i take photo now

chica-What???? You pay me only 1500 and you want naked photos as well? No way, that costs more.

Monger -fuck

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cainer For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    Monger "only I give you 1500"
    Monger "undress please"
    Monger "I take photo now"
    Monger "Fuck!"
    Just out of interest, what nationality is this monger friend of yours? Same as Borat's? As with many of us learning a foreign language, the first thing he has mastered is the use of obscenities.

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Many chicas will definitely use it as a bargaining chip for more pesos. If my plan includes photos, I mention it beforehand.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jadedguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,418 Times in 1,349 Posts

I was at a party once. It was a party of a famous bar owner on the beach in Sosua!
    There was a girl there called Gina – well she was pretty hot and she was teaching all the other girls how to give the perfect blow job and I was the “instruction tool kit”.

Well a good time was had by all – good humoured, flowing drinks and a party atmosphere.
    She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said yes of course - $100 ( US ) per picture.
    I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real ass hole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone.
    Make sure you fully understand and get permission first.
    Of course – all the pics are “no internet”!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunderstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Just out of interest, what nationality is this monger friend of yours? Same as Borat's? As with many of us learning a foreign language, the first thing he has mastered is the use of obscenities.

LMAO the accent sounds like Borat
    but hes still starting out to high at 1500 !! start at 1000 and let her come back at 1500 then settle on 1200
    Dont forget to tell her you want naked pics of her AND HER MOM
    (Yall knew I was a whoredog)
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar View Post
    She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said "Yes, of course - US$100 per picture". I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real asshole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone. Make sure you fully understand and get permission first.
    So that's why last month that bar owner asked me when the limey "party-pooper" would be back!

Thanks for the warning, TStar. I am sure we will all bear it in mind next time we take your wife to a sex orgy. (Well, the rent money has to be paid).

And another thing - if you persist in using that crappy fontface I shall use my considerable influence here to get you banned.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstar View Post

She started playing with my wife and I asked if I could take pictures? She said yes of course - $100 ( US ) per picture.
    I started snapping away and then found out she was serious – she had the real ass hole over the whole thing and it soured the mood. I deleted all the pics but the atmosphere in the party had gone.
    That was what I was afraid of. Every hoes there want some money where ever they can. Thanks for letting me know.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

That was what I was afraid of. Every hoes there want some money where ever they can. Thanks for letting me know.
    It was a good warning by Thunderstar and by others. There was a case about a year ago when one of our members got jailed over the issue of taking pictures and posting them on the web. I think he paid quite a bit to get out of jail and get out of the country and I am not sure if he has ever come back, although he was previously a regular DR visitor. However I suffer from Alzheimer's (or similar), as many of the members here are often kind enough to remind me, so someone else may have clearer recollections of the TT case. It was not straightforward and there was more to it than ever got told here.

On the other hand, let's keep in in proportion. I have posted hundreds of chica pictures here, including a high proportion nude and even of "intimate" actions and I have never paid a peso to be allowed to take them. In some cases it is just possible that the chica may have added an extra 500 pesos (tops) to the price she would otherwise have agreed to but it has never been mentioned as a specific surcharge to me so I think has rarely occurred, if ever.

I am sure hundreds of members could say the same. Most of the dangers are not so much to do with taking the pictures for our own collections (they are often flattered by this) but with posting them over the internet. When they ask me why I want pictures I always tell them I need them for jerking off in England where it is cold and wet (true) and I get no sex because I am old and ugly (also true) and they laugh and agree. You handsome young studs from the sunny States might find it harder to convince them of that justification.

Needless to say I always also come out with the standard bullshit about they are an exceptional chica whom I wish to remember always, etc, etc.
    Last edited by weyland; 03-30-2009 at 04:46 PM. Reason: clarified my meaning (I hope)

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Most Dominicanas are very image conscious and love being shown pictures of themselves. The problem comes in when the use of digital photography is approached in an insensitive manner like it's on the menu or something. I've had fun taking photos with these Chicas as a part of the mating ritual and it starts with fully clothed smiles and cute poses, then escalates into groups and hugs, intimate poses and as long as she's still having fun with it there is usually no limitation. Lively music helps. Dominicanas also love to dance and there's something about getting their hips swaying that seems to render clothing useless and inhibitions unnecessary. Scotch also helps with this.

The key is that you have to make it fun for her in the same way that you have to make sex fun for her in order to enlist her best effort. Otherwise it's just a fucking job.

Being a little respectful about where you post is also important. If you post a Chica that 500 other guys stick their dicks into on the same forums that they frequent, sooner or later some asshole is going to drink the puta's Kool-aid and get mad when he sees her on the 'net.

I have many pictures of many women and many of my favorites are at least partially clothed. A seductive and suggestive pose which shows any woman in a complimentary light will never be an issue.

What's the common denominator in the above photo's?

By the time I click, they're all feeling up to something naughty. If you feed them, loosen them up a little with light banter and alcoholic beverage, play a little music and invite them to enjoy themselves there's pretty much nothing they won't let you do. Even though at the bottom line, it's about money...we don't treat every aspect of our interactions as transactions.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cainer View Post
    I fiound this to be true more times then not.

MOnger-Cuanto

chica-2500

monger- only i give you 1500

Chica-ok

Back at the room

monger-undress pls

chica-ok

monger-i take photo now

chica-What???? You pay me only 1500 and you want naked photos as well? No way, that costs more.

Monger -fuck

response- OK NEXT !!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

As everyone has stated......always ask first. I never have a problem. Most chicas love to have their pics taken and then love to check the pics out. Some guys will take portable printers and make prints to give to the chicas. The main thing is to be respectful with them.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

An iPhone camera is a perfect device for mongering photojournalism.
    Get your pics!!!!
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

I've had pretty good luck with the camera/camcorder . . .

I never ask before the fact . . . I fire up the camera in the bar . . . keep myself in lots of the pictures . . .

lots of pictures of my friends and the palm trees . . .

I never negotiate it into the deal . . . just lucky ? ? ?

naaaaaaaa . . . just drinkin ! ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

I wish I had a fuck you button right now.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    I wish I had a fuck you button right now.
    I miss you bitch . . .

34. The Following User Says Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the_Jayman View Post
    I've had pretty good luck with the camera/camcorder . . .

I never ask before the fact . . . I fire up the camera in the bar . . . keep myself in lots of the pictures . . .

lots of pictures of my friends and the palm trees . . .

I never negotiate it into the deal . . . just lucky ? ? ?

naaaaaaaa . . . just drinkin ! ! !
    That must be it..... Keep yourself in a lot of the pictures.

When your're in the bar, or whatever you guys call it in DR. (I will be in Santo Domingo). I guessed you were very high energy and having lots of fun with these hoes. They probably feed of your energy and they're like what the fuck i'm going to take picture with this fun guy. One person in a forum I use to be in, he always conversate with the hoes and get to know them. He always flatter them, or compliment them to get them to do things.

How about nude photos of them in the bedroom? Did you have any luck there?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information