Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Availability of chicas ?

Thanks

Re: Availability of chicas ?

Eat at HexenKestle on the street across from Ono and Bambu, then go to Aribba Bar, which is upstairs and nearby, around 10p until 11:30p or midnight, then go to Ono and Bambu. You will do fine.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DRJones For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Stay at Cita del Sol. No problemas.

Thanks

Are there any short time hotels in cabarete? I want to hit something on the side without compromising a family trip too much. Any info on that would be great.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snowmiser66 View Post
    Are there any short time hotels in cabarete? I want to hit something on the side without compromising a family trip too much. Any info on that would be great.
    Caberete is maybe 8 blocks long.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

You might find something headed toward Sosua from Cabarete. I have no idea what's open now. Those places come and go. There used to be a couple of cabana like joints.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,784 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snowmiser66 View Post
    There are many such places in Cabarete, the girls will know where to take you.

For example the whole campo area behind Hexenkessel adjacent to the street is full of little 1 room shacks that the girls use or the hotel Casa Laguna has short term rental rooms. Or a short taxi ride to the Cabana in Islabon may be better.

Not compromising a family trip may be a different ball game as I would imagine discretion on Cabarete's one street is somewhat difficult.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

if you are able to get away for a few hours at a time,I would recommend the Field Of Dreams, nice hotel and right in the middle of Puerto Plata and Sosua across from Playa Dorado and small chance of accidently running into anyone. You could also grab a hotel in Sosua which is close to Cabrete Don Antonio is great and cheap

Thanks

Thanks for all the info. I will be coming to town in about a week. Oh! One more thing. how reliable and frequent is the public transportation from cabarete to sosua? I might as well save a buck or two if I can. How much is it?

Thanks

I was in Cabarete in May 09 and again for the jazz festival ealier this month, but stayed at Casa Linda (closer to Sosua). In both cases, the real action was in Sosua at night. There were some 7, 8 and dimes in Cabarete, but price was prohibitive. Especially, this month. Friend of mine was talking to some Cabarete chicas and they quoted prices of $140.00 US. We all and took our happy asses to Sosua. Cabarete is a good place to eat and watch sports (Jose O' Shays), but the mongering action is in Sosua.

I also noticed that there are way too Europeans and couples in Cabarete to be a real mongers haven. Your best bet is hop in a taxi and hit Sosua Road.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information