Thread: Hotels in San Juan de Maguana

Thanks

Hotels in San Juan de Maguana

Does anyone know if there are any decent hotels in San Juan de Maguana or less than an hour or so away?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Re: Hotels in San Juan de Maguana

Quote Originally Posted by sota View Post
    Does anyone know if there are any decent hotels in San Juan de Maguana or less than an hour or so away?
    I have stayed at Hotel Maguana and also Hotel Libano. Maguana is a block away from the Caribe tour stop right after getting into town. Libano is a short walk away but I don't remember how to get there. maguana is OK. they have a bar and a restaurant. Last trip last year they had 2 cute cashiers that worked the bar. I made plans to hit el caucho with one of em but have not been back in a while.

be careful with san juan chicas. . . . . they are famous for being "sin verguenza". There are many that are trying to land WU novios etc.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanks prtyr2, by any chance do you have a link to the hotels' site? Plus, thanks for the warning I make sure I don't become another statistic.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

There must be something in the water in San Juan de Maguana...I've seen girls from there on a web intro site and they were all lookers. Too bad the city is so far from Santiago.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

I found this info for you:

Hotel Maguana - (809) 557-2244 located on Calle Independencia #72; rates $18 - 26.50/night; It is a three story hotel on the east end of town and has 27 spacious rooms with high ceilings, firm mattresses and large private bathrooms with hot water. The rooms are arranged around a breezy, tiled courtyard, and there is a good resturarant on site. No A/C but fans.

Hotel Y Supermercado El Detallista - (809) 557-1200 located on Calle Trinitaria @ Eusebio Puello; rates w/ fan $13.75/15.75 w/ A/C $17.50/23.50. This hotel and supermarket is one street up from Independencia and is three block east of town, it is an excellent value otherwise. Rooms are on the third and fourth floors, surrounding a large common area w/ couches and tables, where guests can get tea or coffee in the morning. Rooms are a little small, but comfortable and very clean. The supermarket downstairs has a payphone, ATM, plus all the produce, snacks, and other foods you may need.

Hotel D'Angel - (809) 557-3484 located on Calle 19 de Marzo 3 btwn Indenpendicia Y Trinitaria; rates fan $15.75/18.50, A/C $17.50/ 24.50; This hotel was built in 1998, and has 32 rooms, all with good beds, high ceilings, white tile floors. Ask for a room in the new building as the rooms are fresher and better appointed. Less charming than the other hotels, but is better located and a bargain considering breakfast is included.

Hope this information will help you, and enjoy your trip.
    Last edited by yayow; 04-09-2009 at 02:04 PM. Reason: add an "s"
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thread Information