Thread: worldsexarchives.com???

Thanks

worldsexarchives.com???

hi. i'd like to know more about worldsexarchives.com. any of you members of that site too, and is it worth the money? are there many more pictures of DR (particularly Boca Chica) chicas there than on BigTrick.net? thanks for the info.

i apologize if this topic does not belong in this section. don't know where to post it.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: worldsexarchives.com???

Quote Originally Posted by Deniro
    hi. i'd like to know more about worldsexarchives.com. any of you members of that site too, and is it worth the money? are there many more pictures of DR (particularly Boca Chica) chicas there than on BigTrick.net? thanks for the info.

i apologize if this topic does not belong in this section. don't know where to post it.
    There are more photos of Sosua (mostly posted by JimmyDR), but not Boca Chica. Overall, WSA has more photos than BigTrick and WSG (www.wsgforum.com), but much less information regarding Boca Chica. If you are only looking for information regarding the DR, than you're probably wasting your time (much of the information and photos are the same). However, if you are looking for information and photos regarding Russia and/or Brazil, than I believe it's worth a one-month subscription. I believe that the content on both countries (Russia and Brazil) exceeds what is available on WSG.

-Helpmann

Thanks

WSA

For 7 bucks for a 1 month subscription, it's worth it.

Thanks
    thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    I've subscribed to it since April. I think it's well worth it....and I'm a cheap bastard!!
    :P

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,829 Times in 2,435 Posts
    That site and this one are my favourites, the seven bucks is worth it.
    As a newbie the pictures on that site are the ones that made me book my flight in feb.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses
    That site and this one are my favourites, the seven bucks is worth it.
    As a newbie the pictures on that site are the ones that made me book my flight in feb.
    I started on there and WSG back in September 2001.

Thanks
    I can think of worse ways to spend your money.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: worldsexarchives.com???

Quote Originally Posted by Deniro
    hi. i'd like to know more about worldsexarchives.com. any of you members of that site too, and is it worth the money?
    I've been a member of WSA for almost a year and a half and currently have about 10 or 11 months left on my subscription.

I never would have made it to Sosua without WSA.

but I like I.S.O.C. better
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Well I've been a member since feb 2002 ,but I'm on hiatus now.I think it was 15.00 for 6 months.I'll get on after this trip.

Thanks
    I've changed my mind...that site is worth shit in my estimation. Slow on information, just a cheapy looking site with hardly anything interesting to read. The format is for the birds.

Save your money.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Only was a member of the site for 3 months, but all the information for DR is already on ISOC. Don't really need to go on any other site. Plus, it's hard to just keep up with the post on here. Add that site, and it's too much work.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    the one thing which is most important to me that is the best on THIS SITE is that when you ask a question no matter if it has to do with the DR, another country, or if you ask an opinion on something in your personal life it gets answered within minutes... we are a big ol family... so much that some of us hate each other, OK maybe just dislike each other and others are best of friends!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    the one thing which is most important to me that is the best on THIS SITE is that when you ask a question no matter if it has to do with the DR, another country, or if you ask an opinion on something in your personal life it gets answered within minutes... we are a big ol family... so much that some of us hate each other, OK maybe just dislike each other and others are best of friends!
    You're right...it's become a pretty powerful board.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    As far as Sosua and surrounding areas are concerned, ISOC has that on lock. Those other sites are still helpful for other destinations.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches
    As far as Sosua and surrounding areas are concerned, ISOC has that on lock. Those other sites are still helpful for other destinations.
    Dedication!!!

If I gave this much to work, I would have been a senior partner by now.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Beas is right, it's the timing. If you need an answer you almost always get it and quickly. Try that elsewhere. The answers are also, usually, well informed not just opinion, unless that is what you ask for.

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Beas is right, it's the timing. If you need an answer you almost always get it and quickly. Try that elsewhere. The answers are also, usually, well informed not just opinion, unless that is what you ask for.
    You're absolutely right! Answers are quick on the board and with pm's.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    We are dealing with a country only 1 hour and 30 minutes from the USA. There are many there weekly and at times many there are online daily. Internets are everywhere in that country. Only 150 miles across from Sosua to Santo Domingo. Answers to 98% of all questions are minutes away.

Thread Information