Thread: Update on prices,

Thanks

Update on prices,

I saw one recent report about a possible lowereing in prices for the girls at Blackbeards.Can anyone confirm what the going rate is.With the rate of exchange around 30 to the dollar 1500 and 3000 seems very high for the DR considering wages in general.Just a curious monger on a budget.rbc100

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rbc100 For This Useful Post:

JDR

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    They lowered the prices in early November from 1500/3000 to 1300/2600.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson
    Under $100 for all night, cheaper than Crystals and El Boem.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,456 Times in 3,763 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    Yeah JimmyDR but the chicas that I have seen on the BlackBeard website are not as attractive as the Cristal TLN's.

IMHO.

I have read that there are other chicas available at Blackbeards that do not have their pics posted on the site, but you have to factor in that you are in the middle of nowhere and you will not be able to step outside and get anything other than the ladies that are on site.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WSJ3
    Yeah JimmyDR but the chicas that I have seen on the BlackBeard website are not as attractive as the Cristal TLN's.

IMHO.

I have read that there are other chicas available at Blackbeards that do not have their pics posted on the site, but you have to factor in that you are in the middle of nowhere and you will not be able to step outside and get anything other than the ladies that are on site.
    Stayed there for two nights about two weeks ago. Indeed the prices were lowered to 1300/2600. There are about 5 or 6 gems amongst the chicas. Those pics you see on the web site are mug shots. The chicas look much better in person. The problem is, what to do during down time. I hooked up with a monger who had a rented car so we had things to do. There are hoes around Costambar down at the main entry. You will see them just walking around. Transpo is the main thing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by psriches

IMHO.

Stayed there for two nights about two weeks ago. Indeed the prices were lowered to 1300/2600. There are about 5 or 6 gems amongst the chicas. Those pics you see on the web site are mug shots. The chicas look much better in person. The problem is, what to do during down time. I hooked up with a monger who had a rented car so we had things to do. There are hoes around Costambar down at the main entry. You will see them just walking around. Transpo is the main thing.
    Who are the gems that you are referring to? I was there during the hurricane not many girls around. The day everyone came back to work was the day I left for Sosua. I know Suly was a stunner but somebody handcuffed her the whole time.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BigTrick For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    You have to factor the hurricane into the equation Big Trick.

That would have kept many of the stunners away.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    1300 and 2600 still seems a bit pricey to me considering the level of talent there when I was there last May.Will they negotiate off the asking price or does it just depend on the girl. I would like to come back later this year maybe we will see a little inprovement in the exchage rate in the next few months.rbc100

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rbc100 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rbc100
    1300 and 2600 still seems a bit pricey to me considering the level of talent there when I was there last May.Will they negotiate off the asking price or does it just depend on the girl. I would like to come back later this year maybe we will see a little inprovement in the exchage rate in the next few months.rbc100
    See the thing is, you can go out and get someting else, or you can stay elsewhere. Thats their prices and no one is making you stay there or use their chicas. DR has something for everyone.

Thanks

True.....I was asking cause I may stay a few days at BB on my next trip. I want to be on the lookout for the stunners

19. The Following User Says Thank You to BigTrick For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    psriches was at BlackBeard on a recent trip...he might be able to give you some intel on the quality of the chicas.

I never wanted to travel there because there is nothing else to do when you are there.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to WSJ3 For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rbc100
    See the thing is, you can go out and get someting else, or you can stay elsewhere. Thats their prices and no one is making you stay there or use their chicas. DR has something for everyone.
    I agree and I agree!! The chica price might be a little high but it is the going rate at these kind of establishments. One can negotiate if one has the patience and skills. But like Jimmy said, you can stay there and get your chicas elsewhere. The rooms are nice and the rate is good. AT THIS PLACE, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR TRANSPORTATION.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick

True.....I was asking cause I may stay a few days at BB on my next trip. I want to be on the lookout for the stunners
    Go there for 2 days and bring a car if it turns out to not be for you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick

Go there for 2 days and bring a car if it turns out to not be for you.
    I can't do more that 2 days at BB and not on the weekend. To much action in Sosua to be stuck in BB and I like to be mobile.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to BigTrick For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Being there in November I would say that there are at least a half dozen chicas whose pics aren't on the site. As I said in one of my reports, there was one chica there that had Halle Berry features but I don't remember her name. Also, Jessica from my Day 3 report isn't on their site.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thanks

BB

I was at BB's a few weeks ago. Probably a total of 20-25 girls there throughout the day. If one doesnt suit your fancy I think you're being too picky lol. There was a great selection there. Not much negotiating room tho. 1300/2600 was pretty close to where the price settled. Relaxing but I was ready to move on after two days there. Now I'm ready to go back!!.The website pics are a little outdated (at the time- may be more current now) and different ladies were there. The two Italian restaurants around the corner are excellent if you want to eat someplace different. BB's is a great place to relax for a few days.

Thanks

Re: BB

Quote Originally Posted by bmag
    I was at BB's a few weeks ago. Probably a total of 20-25 girls there throughout the day. If one doesnt suit your fancy I think you're being too picky lol. There was a great selection there. Not much negotiating room tho. 1300/2600 was pretty close to where the price settled. Relaxing but I was ready to move on after two days there. Now I'm ready to go back!!.The website pics are a little outdated (at the time- may be more current now) and different ladies were there. The two Italian restaurants around the corner are excellent if you want to eat someplace different. BB's is a great place to relax for a few days.

See, my point exactly, you know what the deal is when you walk in the place. You can stay a day, a week or a month, its your choice!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    you wouldnt catch Beas staying there unless i had a car or jeep... no way Jose... its in the middle of nowhere and even though there were a lot of chicas i would love to bone... none will get the asking price... honestly though... every and i mean every chica i introduced myself to was very sweet and didnt have bitchy attitudes.. (probably cause they didnt know me)... i also saw a couple of chicas that used to work in Crystals... including one that i took out of crystals back when i used to be a newbie and overpaid for pussy... the hotel is very nice and the chicas are cool and the beach is right there... beautiful pool as well... and had some chilli there that tasted pretty good... other then the price for girls and the fact that it is in the middle of nowhere the place is very nice
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BrooklynBeas For This Useful Post:

JDR

Thread Information