Thread: New monger

Thanks

Pictures New monger

Hey guys, im new here at ISOC. Ive been reading as many threads as i can possibly handle. I just found this website last week. A bit late if you ask me, right now i am sitting in a hotel in Houston waiting for my plane tomorrow morning to take me to DR, Santo domingo for the first time. I will be staying at the courtyard on Maximo gomez ave. I know you guys get mad when someone asks questions that were already posted. But like i said, i just found this website last week and my mongering experience starts in less than 12 hours. Can anyone please tell me the casa de chicas within walking distance to my hotel and also a massage parlor with sex included closest to my hotel. From what ive gotten so far, i know prices, tips, do's and dont's. I also read the names of several places but not sure if they are close to me or if my hotel allows putas in. As a backup, ive wrote down Patricia, Yenni and Diahanna's number posted by Cheeno. Any input helps. Also, everyone here says not to change money at the airport, but no one says where to go, someone please clarify. Thank you

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: New monger

Do a search for Cheeno and GreyDread and read every word those men have posted and you should be juuuuust fine!

Have fun you lucky bastard, wish I was going in 12 hours.
    I've offended you.....goood

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 774 Posts

Jimmydr did a great detailed report on SD and he stayed at the Marriot. Search for that and you will get a lay of the land from where you are staying.
    SouthCoast

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Drjetman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,426 Times in 4,640 Posts

First of all..WELCOME to ISOC !!

You will love your trip to Santo Domingo, I have made the trip several times however these days I mostly stay in Sosua.
    I walways exchanged money at my Hotel..The Riazor.
    Joe owns it and they always give me the best rate avail...The Hotel is in the heart of all the action and VERY chica friendly:0P
    Helping the 3rd world economy, one chica at a time !!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Skynyrd For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by verdugo View Post
    Hey guys, im new here at ISOC. ......................... I will be staying at the courtyard on Maximo gomez ave. I know you guys get mad when someone asks questions that were already posted. But like i said, i just found this website last week and my mongering experience starts in less than 12 hours. Can anyone please tell me the casa de chicas within walking distance to my hotel ............................. everyone here says not to change money at the airport, but no one says where to go, someone please clarify. Thank you
    info on casas:

http://news.insearchofchicas.org/for...=156744&page=2

Change your money at Western Union (near the Caribe bus station). I usually don't bother unless I'm changing $300US or more. Any cajero will give you the daily interbank rate minus fee for an ATM withdrawal. The ones at SDQ are usually broken or already empty so change $50 at the second currency exchange before you leave the customs area. Then get your complimentary cuba libre from the Brugal kiosk and brace yourself for the time of your MF'ing life.

BTW: The Chica casas are only in walking distance of your hotel (yes, it's Chica friendly) if you are Dominican. Take a taxi to Manolo restaraunt (on Ave. Independencia, behind the Jaragua hotel, spend the 100 pesos) and stop there for an espresso al fresco. You will enjoy checking the street action before your casa journey begins. When you leave Manolo walk a block to the right for Riky's, Tabu and left at the second block for La Parada or you can walk left from Manolo to Pasteur (next right) and try Girl House and Sky High.

Once you get this spot down you will be ready to venture onward.

...baby steps. You don't have to see everything on the first trip. You WILL be back.
    Archivos adjuntos Archivos adjuntos
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thanx guys, i just arrived at my hotel. The cab ride was $40, i think i got ripped off, but the front desk says that is what its supposed to be. I have never encountered so many near death experiences in half hour as i did on the cab ride here (and i spent a couple of years in Iraq, so what does that tell you). My hotel is very clean, the guy who took me to my room confirmed that this room is very puta friendly, i gave him 200 pesos tip, is that too much? Anyways, im gonna visit the spot you suggested greydread cause right now im starvin and i want to kick off my trip right away. Im gonna go eat, visit those clubs and hopefully bring something nice back to my room. Thank you gys for thee replies. Oh by the way, i met a beautiful girl on the plane coming here, not much of an ass but face is model material and tits are ripe, we're gonna meet up on Monday night, this trip is already worth it.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to verdugo For This Useful Post:

Thread Information