Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full report on Jenni

Thanks

Pictures Full report on Jenni

Hey guys, this will be my first report after my first mongering trip to DR or ever (outside US) for that matter. I picked up random putas at the Jaragua hotel several times and paid average 2500 pesos for a couple hours, well worth it. I want to write my report on Jenni. I called her after Lobo recommended her and cheeno too. At first she was aprehensive but once i mentioned Lobo, she was feening for my cock. I didnt like one thing, we had agreed on TLN for 3500 pesos starting at 7pm. When she showed up, she came up with an excuse and said she didnt remember a TLN deal. Anyways, obviously she dropped the price to 2000 pesos from 7 till 10 pm. She gave me a massage at first, to include foot massage, very soothing. Her tits are a bit more than a handful but do hang down south a bit. Her ass is her best feature. It is incredibly fat. Not much cellulitis either, mostly muscle, well formed round, ripe latina ass. She did gave me a BBBJ which was really good. She can suck some mean cock i tell you, and at some point my nutsack was down her throat as well. When we finally got to the deed, i was very surprised. She has the tightest puta pussy ive ever had. I am not exagerating, i dont know how she does it but shortly after penetrating her, i had to take a 15 second break and re-asses the situation and come up with a different plan of attack because otherwise it wouldve been a short night. All and all, she has very soft skin and has that stripper smell before a night of work (which i love). I really liked her disposition. She was very nice and friendly, eager to please and happy to reply with every command. Negative things are; she has a bit of a belly, small but is there, i guess from having a baby. Her face is not quite what was shown in the pictures. Her face has seen some better days, not really bufugly but could use some work. Thats about it. She does have some really cute toes for those of us interested in that. Not a clockwatcher, we agreed till 10 but she stayed till past midnight!.
    price is very reasonable, maybe because i got the cheeno and wolf hookup. Find below my official ratings of Jenni all on a scale to 10.
    disposition = 20 out of 10 (really)
    body = 8.5
    face = 6-7
    pussy tightness = 10
    ass fatness = 10
    tit size = 7
    toes = 9
    BBBJ skills = 9
    massage = 8

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to verdugo For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Re: Full report on Jenni

Post a pic!
    I've offended you.....goood

5. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 51,137 Times in 9,456 Posts

If this is a recommendation, then we need a pic or it's useless.

If this is just a report, then great job!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to psriches For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The pics were posted recently by domwolf, look up yenni or jenni, thats her. She wouldnt allow pictures and as a matter of fact, interrogated me by means of inflicting oral pleasure to my balls and some (waterboarding), on the whereabouts of the pictures that domwolf took. She thinks that domwolf had posted them on the net, of course i denied it to the grave.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to verdugo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by verdugo View Post
    The pics were posted recently by domwolf, look up yenni or jenni, thats her. She wouldnt allow pictures and as a matter of fact, interrogated me by means of inflicting oral pleasure to my balls and some (waterboarding), on the whereabouts of the pictures that domwolf took. She thinks that domwolf had posted them on the net, of course i denied it to the grave.
    That's good that you denied it, because if you didn't it could ruin it for other guys, and then Domwolf may have to deal with BS next time he sees her. All you have to say, if asked; is he gave me your number and that's it, if she asks about pictures he showed me some from his personal stash and I liked what I saw, so I asked for the digits.

Very impressed with your ability to resist the terror techniques she put on you

Thanks for the review on her.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

How did she know that??????

Thanks

She know i have pictures, but i told her they are for hand to ahnd show , not the net......

So if she ask tell her i showed them to you....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psriches View Post
    If this is a recommendation, then we need a pic or it's useless.

If this is just a report, then great job!!
    she can get it...fo sho

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

I would devour the hoe.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    She know i have pictures, but i told her they are for hand to ahnd show , not the net......

So if she ask tell her i showed them to you....
    Plausible deniability, muthafucka.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

To each his own.I would pass on here over there.Now I would do her here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    To each his own.I would pass on here over there.Now I would do her here.
    That is a good point it is amazing how many women in DR I pass on that I would have fallen all over myself to get next to if I was still in the NY. It is like once I get down to the Island and see all the beauties that are available to me, I become that more discriminate. Now there are so many that I really wouldn't even consider, that I would have been prancing out everywhere I went.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    ..........it is amazing how many women in DR I pass on that I would have fallen all over myself to get next to if I was still in the NY. It is like once I get down to the Island and see all the beauties that are available to me, I become that more discriminate. Now there are so many that I really wouldn't even consider.
    Plane = phone booth

You (in NY) = Clark Kent

You (in DR) = Superman

This has a lot to do with our travels.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Plane = phone booth

You (in NY) = Clark Kent

You (in DR) = Superman

Good analogy Greydread as usual, but now that I live in DR, do I ever take off the costume and revert back to Clark Kent or am I doomed to be Superman for ever more?

And what happens when I go to Brazil and Colombia in the near future? Do I bring my new Dominican perspective, which is really the only one I have now, or is it just the fact that I am in a different and new place with different women there, and I bring it up to an even higher level of discrimination as far as the quality of ladies I will allow myself to enjoy?

Sorry for the lack of periods in the last paragraph, just didn't know how to break it up and didn't feel like putting the extra effort into doing it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 8,529 Times in 1,081 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Good analogy Greydread as usual, but now that I live in DR, do I ever take off the costume and revert back to Clark Kent or am I doomed to be Superman for ever more?

And what happens when I go to Brazil and Colombia in the near future? Do I bring my new Dominican perspective, which is really the only one I have now, or is it just the fact that I am in a different and new place with different women there, and I bring it up to an even higher level of discrimination as far as the quality of ladies I will allow myself to enjoy?

Sorry for the lack of periods in the last paragraph, just didn't know how to break it up and didn't feel like putting the extra effort into doing it.
    These are the kind of problems in life I wish had. I cant say I feel sorry for you Yayow

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrgold For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I picked up random putas at the Jaragua hotel several times and paid average 2500 pesos for a couple hours, well worth it.
    I really hope you enjoyed them. However, you did pay too much. I have done the same and never paid more than 1500 for about the same services (Oct 08). And with all due respect, if Jenni is the white chica shown in the picture above, she is not worth what you pay either. I don't care what abilities she possess or how tight her pussy is, you can find better looking women willing to deal the same services for less of what you pay her. Now, I will be in country in two weeks and I hope they don't expect me to spoil them in the same manner.

Two cents of wisdom for everyone...Don't fuck this place up or you will end in Haiti looking for cheap pussy...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Goodmasterson For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    she can get it...fo sho

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    She would never get it from me...

I don't care if I was Will F'n Smith racing thru Manahattan in my Mustang Ragtop chasing deer and she was the last chica on earth...I'ld let the Zombies eat her

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    Plane = phone booth

You (in NY) = Clark Kent

You (in DR) = Superman

For some muthafuckas these hoes are like kryptonite, don't sleep. Many of us know this including myself.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post

I don't care if I was Will F'n Smith racing thru Manahattan in my Mustang Ragtop chasing deer and she was the last chica on earth...I'ld let the Zombies eat her
    Ok muthafucka, stop lying to yourself. The last piece of pussy on earth??? LOL

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

yea right...whatever, lol...dudes crack me up when they say this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information