Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Full report on Jenni

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Full report on Jenni

Besides that the crazy thing about the Jaragua or the Melia even though they are not AI, they still are not chica friendly so besides the guy being a sucker if he really wants to get with the chica he either has to pay off the security at the hotel and sneak up to a room he has already paid for which in my opinion is absurd, or he has to go find a room somewhere else (Cabana etc.).

But as W.C. Fields once said "there is a sucker born everyday" or was that P.T. Barnum, well it was one of them. Maybe P.T. said and W.C. repeated it.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    I have a question that touches on this topic. It came to mind when Domwolf said, "And in the end , if you are happy does it really matter what you paid."

I have limited mongering experience and have my first DR trip coming up. One time I was in Quito, Equador. I was at a casa looking over a sea of women and trying to choose. So one chica is oozing all over me. Body and face look great and she is very sensual. So we close the deal, leave the club and go to my hotel. In the room, the instant the money touched the palm of her hand it all changed. She stood there telling me she hates sex and only does this to feed her kid. Reluctantly she gets into bed and is about to mount me and then she pulls back and starts demanding propina. The whole night was a waste.

I finally got off once but I was anything but happy in the end. I would have paid double to NOT have the experience at all.

So my question is, oh experienced ones, are there warning signs? I'm sure this is an art more than a science but how do you separate the actresses from the ones that earn their money?

On that same trip, I walked into a massage parlor mid day. I had seen a girl in there before and was asking for her. A girl told me she wasn't there and the only girl available was the one over there...and she pointed to this shy, little girl sitting in the corner. She wasn't the body type I like but I shrugged my shoulders and said, okay. Well, you guessed it. For about $15 that shy, little girl rocked my world...and hers. I never forgot her, yet I would never have picked her out of a bunch of chicas.
    In this game just in life you win some and lose some,and when you least expect it you get a surprise.One way to cut down on your financial losses is to pay after you pay.Your talking about non-performers I was attracted to this Chica I had been drinking quite a lot of Presidentes. I paid her when we got to the room I had to Piss with urgency ,and when I came out she was gone I mean she got out of there quick. I had to laugh. I know that in this game if you get caught sleeping you can get had.I have had bad performers and after a couple of minutes I see that it is not going anywhere and I just tell her she can leave. I give her a portion of the money then I don't fuck with her no more . If I see her trying to talk to another guy if I catch his eye I shake my head no to him. I have also experienced what you said with girls that I would not picked ,but for the most part they picked me. I they not take no you know they saying I wanna go with you Papi I wanna fuck you . I am like I tired I just want to relax tonight I look at her in the eyes and if I feel it I will take her you have to be careful with girls like this though because they can get possessive.A Lot of times with theses girls its all about a vibe you get from them.I think the longer you in the game the better you are to be in tuned to it.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shredder View Post
    .........................I have limited mongering experience and have my first DR trip coming up. ....................... So one chica is oozing all over me. Body and face look great and she is very sensual. So we close the deal, leave the club and go to my hotel. In the room, the instant the money touched the palm of her hand it all changed. ........................... The whole night was a waste.

I finally got off once but I was anything but happy in the end. I would have paid double to NOT have the experience at all.

So my question is, oh experienced ones, are there warning signs? I'm sure this is an art more than a science but how do you separate the actresses from the ones that earn their money?

........ A girl told me she wasn't there and the only girl available was the one over there...and she pointed to this shy, little girl sitting in the corner. She wasn't the body type I like but I shrugged my shoulders and said, okay. Well, you guessed it. For about $15 that shy, little girl rocked my world...and hers. I never forgot her, yet I would never have picked her out of a bunch of chicas.
    Your post is an excellent transition to the next logical direction of this conversation. We have spoken of this in the past. I think that our conclusion was: "Use the Force".

It sounds kind of crazy but there really is a sixth sense that develops after a certain amount of mongering experience in any country. It seems to me to be different in different countries based mainly on the way putas operate from place to place. We usually have totally different expectations from a ST arrangement than a TLN or an in call from an out call provider.

I think that we have all experienced situations similar to yours (the good and the bad) and the "crap shoot" aspect can never be avoided entirely in p4p situations, even if you're repeating with a known level of service.

Case in point:

I had an experience on my very first trip to the D.R. where I'd apparently exerted a little too much effort in trying to get my casa puta to loosen up and accidentally got her tipsy. She was a very pretty Chica with virtually no personality and a great body and we ended up with drunk ass sex. She woke up with a serious hangover and didn't enjoy the morniing ride worth a fuck (like I gave a shit) and she left with the rising Sun.

Two or three trips later I ran into her again and she actually apologized for getting drunk the last time we were together. I wasn't really trying to take any carryout that night but she'd started to treat me like an offended lover, even though I wasn't the least bit offended by our first encounter. I took her back to my place and what ensued can best be described as "makeup sex"....from a puta . I had no idea she was that talented from our first encounter and she was begging me to stick my dick in all kinds of places, asking me what I wanted and what I wanted her to do as we went and making all kinds of nasty, freaky suggestions . That night earned her the nickname "Buck Nasty" and every once in awhile I'd bump into her and it was on like popcorn even though I'm a "new punani" kind of guy.

You will like the D.R. and will quickly adapt your past experiences elsewhere, defining "The Force" for you. Use it wisely, young Jedi.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greydread View Post
    I had no idea she was that talented from our first encounter and she was begging me to stick my dick in all kinds of places, asking me what I wanted and what I wanted her to do as we went and making all kinds of nasty, freaky suggestions . That night earned her the nickname "Buck Nasty"

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information