Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chicas in Bonao?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 255 Posts

Re: Chicas in Bonao?

Quote Originally Posted by trackster View Post
    whats that girls name? maybe ill bump into her one day lol
    were these 3 girls alone or were they with some guys?
    The girls were alone. Although one later confessed to being married to a guy from NYC. I met a lot of women that day. When I first came into town, it was rainy very hard, so there were not too many people out on the street. I stopped in a Pizza shop, that was an indoor restaurant with AC. All of the women (6) working there were fascinated by my presence there. Keep in mind I'm not Latino but 80% of Latinos think I'm Dominican. They could obviously tell I was a tourist, so they all wanted to know my story.

I went to the Club Coco a little too early. I was one of the first people there. I got to know one of the guy bartenders there (Yes guy bartender. This ain't Sosua). All night long he kept grabbing girls and introducing them to me. All the guys that worked there were cool.
    Last edited by Crossfire1; 07-26-2009 at 09:59 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 255 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    Check out these chicas from Bonao.......

I love bonao

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

BTW Domwolf thanks for the video. Very hot. I thought the first chica was great but the flaca prove to be fuego. She brought her A game to the stage.

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire1 View Post
    BTW Domwolf thanks for the video. Very hot. I thought the first chica was great but the flaca prove to be fuego. She brought her A game to the stage.
    Yeah nice video, but you notice when the chicas were really getting ready to put it down on the floor, they opened up the top button or pulled down the fly a little of their jeans. I guess that is a kin to rolling up your shirt sleeves, now let's work
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Heh heh, .......Your milege would probably be much better due to your advanced preparation......

By advanced preparation is that a nice way of saying I am old

Thanks

ooh ok sounds good and even better that the bartender in coco nut did that for u
    i never got sumthing like that then again maybe its because im kinda young in my mid twenties??? could that be it? (i been to coco nut b4 but never early)
    r u still in DR better yet around bonao?
    if u r u gotta try the hamburgers that they sell by coco nut, there banging!

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire1 View Post
    The girls were alone. Although one later confessed to being married to a guy from NYC. I met a lot of women that day. When I first came into town, it was rainy very hard, so there were not too many people out on the street. I stopped in a Pizza shop, that was an indoor restaurant with AC. Al of the women (6) working there were fascinated by my presence there. Keep in mind I not Latino but 80% of Latinos think I'm Dominican. They could obviously tell I was a tourist, so they all wanted to know my story.

I went to the Club Coco a little too early. I was one of the first people there. I got to know one of the guy bartenders there (Yes guy bartender. This ain't Sosua). All night long he kept grabbing girls and introducing them to me. All the guys that worked there were cool.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I did not feel withdrawl after my first trip because my second one was a month later. Now all of this talk is getting to me. My next trip is too far off! I can't believe I Miss DR!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information