Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swine Flu

Thanks

Re: Swine Flu

this is why you should watch fox news for the truth.
    they do not have the liberal media bias.

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Grey,
    I could not agree with you more.
    All you need to know do figure out WHY is to look at who owns the Media. Corporations like GE who own NBC, and their bottom line is to MAKE A PROFIT and they do this with ENTERTAINMENT and RATINGS, has absol NOTHING to do with what is REAL or newsworthy. Did you know a Corporation like GE has only ONE responsibility, to make a profit for its stockholders, they have absol NO other obligations to give you the "news" . Ask any Corp Lawyer.
    So their media reports what they are TOLD to report to us, by the corporate powers that be, since only ratings which translate into DOLLARS of AD REVENUE matter to them, nothing else.
    They could give 2 shits about your kids. Its not their responsibility. In fact the stockholders could go after them if they chose to report NEWS which is not PROFITABLE.
    Everyone Ive ever explained it to has to literally digest it a couple days and then they realize how true it is.
    Its all entertainment, absol NO different whatsoever from a SCARY movie, an episode of CSI or The daily show with John Stewart.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Thanks

also do not forget the american drug companies which way overcharge for medicine want people to flock to buy tamilflu and the other one.
    the only people who would die from this are babies and old people who could just as easily die from the regular flu.

gripe porcino is swine flu in spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Couldn't agree more, reminds me of the overkill on SARS, only worse.

next they will be counting how many people coughed today

Thanks

you are more likely to get dengue from a mosquito from dirty stagnant water in the DR than the swine flu, if you are really worried buy one of the little paper masks and wear it, if you sit next to me i will laugh at your ass and poke fun at you the whole flight.

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    I don't think too many muthafuckas on this board want to wrap their minds around that highly plausible scenario.

Thanks

I think I should get my penis tested for the swine flu. LAst time I was with a chica, it was so good that when I busted a nut he started squealing!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    this is why you should watch fox news for the truth.
    they do not have the liberal media bias.
    Faux News has been runningt the same bullshit hype on this subject as everyone else. They ain't special, just ignorant.
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    the only people who would die from this are babies and old people who could just as easily die from the regular flu.
    WRONG

Check the facts. Unlike the "regular" flu, this one has claimed the lives of Mexican citizens mostly between the ages of 25 - 45 and otherwise healthy. This was the initial cause for alarm there. The American cousin of this flu (let's call it "piglet") is a far milder strain and has not adversely affected this key age group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information