Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BB's questions

Thanks

Re: BB's questions

he is correct. if you want to go that route tell them you are there on business and not to meet chicas but you saw her and could not resist asking her out to dinner. Take her somewhere more fancy than she would normally go to maybe get her some flowers and act like you care, it will work out good but she may try to own you overnight. some of them are jealous because they may think they can get you as a boyfriend and would not want to give up that financial security and possibility of a husband that will not beat them. to be fair there are also many that are very nice personality and looks wise that will treat you better than any woman stateside you would traditionally date without expecting anything. My approach was always for the regular girls who have "normal real jobs" to ask them to dinner then if something happens and most dominican women love to fuck. I had an x dom stateside in the past who was raised there but came here at 16. Never into the game there. It is something in their genes. They just love dick. Anyways, afterwards if you hit it off, you can ask her if she would like a gift. Quieres un regalo? or maybe you want to ask her if you could buy her some clothes? Necesitas ropas? With "regular girls or women" that is a safer approach to avoid the insult or slap. After you know here a little then maybe you can ask her if she needs money for the kids if she has any. lol. but dont break the ice with that. Also, just so you know most of the bartenders and girls that work at beach bars, or the discos, or shoppes, have done the deed before and will probably ask you for money when you offer a gift. The trick is to make them think that you think they are "regular." Should you venture outside Sosua into Puerto Plata downtown or other places, Santiago, etc. there are many more "regular" non-putas although some of the BB's and FOD girls live in POP. If you are looking for single hot mom's or women, chicas, I highly suggest shopping at La Sirena in POP. the huge new grocery store. I was shopping for real for food to cook and had chicas coming up to me conversating. But its a big help to speak spanish almost a must for that. Must agree i like gfe better than hardcore but then jealousy becomes a problem or they can get attached. Might want to do it a little take the gfe to a different hotel or condo for a night that way she can not come looking for you at your hotel if you do not want that. I like to avoid all drama and jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by jstarebel View Post
    Chicas working in non-sex related business will usually not be offended if you want to take them out. They all need the money, and if they like you, they are usually happy to hang out with you and make some extra money for their trouble. I find that you get many more oportunities for GFE when you treat the chicas respectfully. This is especially true when they work in non-sex related jobs. Hell I just spent two days with a girl I know from Scotiabank in POP at FOD hotel. And quite frankly, I prefer GFE over the hardcore putas eventhough GFE comes with its own problems if you are not carefull!!
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

if you treat the girls with respect at LP, although they are in fact hoes, no contesting that, the trick is to not tell them that to their face. Many of them are sweet girls at heart. not all. some prefer the money more. But if you can speak a little spanish and come off as having some game and or personality and instead of offering extra money upfront which just fucks it up for the next guy because they will get used to it. If you taek them out to dinner or cook for them, treat them beter than the next guy might, you will most likely find that the girls will gladly stay with you if you showed them a great time besides the usual activities over other clients who offer to pay more. Tell them the same lies you tell the chics here that you have to tell to get in their pants here stateside. Act like you mean it. (LP is already not cheap, although worth it if you can afford it at times. who wants to make it cost more by paying more to hoard them.)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    What does this mean? I assume LP is LaPassion and you would be frowned on to go and hoard one for some length of time for yourself is that right? I don't know how to post new threads but do Chica's working in businesses not related to sex get offended if you propose a tasty offer.
    What about a really good offer if you found something you really like? In Nica woman get extremely offended by it and you have to watch out.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

What should be the going rates at LP?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    What should be the going rates at LP?
    When you sit down you get a printed menu of prices for various sexual services (exactly like a restaurant menu). There's a picture of it her somewhere if you search.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,141 Times in 673 Posts

THE girls are def worth it at LP -- a little over priced but worth it imho
    Mirage6 "The Producer"

Thanks
    Thanked 27,482 Times in 5,636 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jstarebel View Post
    Chicas working in non-sex related business will usually not be offended if you want to take them out. They all need the money, and if they like you, they are usually happy to hang out with you and make some extra money for their trouble. I find that you get many more oportunities for GFE when you treat the chicas respectfully. This is especially true when they work in non-sex related jobs. Hell I just spent two days with a girl I know from Scotiabank in POP at FOD hotel. And quite frankly, I prefer GFE over the hardcore putas eventhough GFE comes with its own problems if you are not carefull!!
    There is a distinction between "girl friend" experience and "girl friend experience." The former is when you wife-it-up with one chicas as if she is your girlfriend. The latter describes the type of service you receive during a session.
    Blue Devil

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueDevil For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil View Post
    There is a distinction between "girl friend" experience and "girl friend experience." The former is when you wife-it-up with one chicas as if she is your girlfriend. The latter describes the type of service you receive during a session.
    It's not that hard to find GFE, even with the harder core chicas.

They all expect a sweeter deal with a longer time period, so they're usually game.

It's up to you to keep your perspective and say "Quizas mas tarde" whenever they ask for something you don't want to buy them.

Lose your perspective and the contents of your wallet will follow.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Even though I've never been to the DR I have been going to Cuba for the last 10 years and what I learnt is variety is the spice of life.Out of all my visits there the ones when I've been playing the field have been the best.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Yep, found it weyland. Thanks

14. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Any one travel to BB's with a buddy? I am asking because I am going with my bud and we are hoping to get into some MFM? Does anyone have any feedback?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

I'm guessing not too many guys on here are interested in doing the MFM thing. I know I'm not.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jwpederson View Post
    Any one travel to BB's with a buddy? I am asking because I am going with my bud and we are hoping to get into some MFM? Does anyone have any feedback?
    Thanks
    Not really sure what that is.

One too many Ms in that anacronym for my taste. But to each his own. And I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for as long as you're willing to pay.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Not really sure what that is.

One too many Ms in that anacronym for my taste. But to each his own. And I'm sure you'll be able to find what you're looking for as long as you're willing to pay.

LMAO

But on some real shit, many chicas in BB's are willing to get double teamed on.

If Jacqueline is still there, she's down for sure, she offered that to me and my two wingmen one day.

We all looked at each other and in unison said HELLLLLLL NO Fucking Way.
    I've offended you.....goood

20. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Laughing Re: BB's questions

Quote Originally Posted by jwpederson View Post
    Thanks
    I am going for the first time this weekend. But I can say from mongering in outher countires money talks offer 1500 to 1700 for st and see. If you are too shy ask the mamasan who does that and she should hook you up. The coconut telegraph works very well LOL. ONLY 12 HOURS LEFT
    It aint over till I am done!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information