Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neptuno Possible changes

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Neptuno Possible changes, or...how to win friends and influence people

I heard this second hand, but El Neptuno owners are voting to make the condo's chica unfriendly. Only registered guests. Maybe Rocky can tell us more, but this could change some of your vacation plans in the future.

(just edited the thread title...but failed)
    Last edited by Apos; 06-13-2006 at 06:54 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Re: Neptuno Possible changes

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy
    I heard this second hand, but El Neptuno owners are voting to make the condo's chica unfriendly. Only registered guests. Maybe Rocky can tell us more, but this could change some of your vacation plans in the future.
    also scott could tell us since he lives there too. hope it's not true i like it there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Fuck that, we will move on.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yeah, I tried to rent there and the woman told me she couldn't tell me the outcome yet and would as soon as they decided............I decided not to take the risk and not to book there....
    El Hijo del Santo, El deseo de las mujeres, La enviada de los hombres, Polvo por el pueblo, Piedras por las ninas, Libertad por los Capos, La esperanza de Sosua, El Sindico de tu vida!!

Thanks

My condos are chica friendly. I am asshole unfriendly.

You act decent in my condos and you are welcome back. Ask the guys that stayed there and you will know I am a straight shooter. They have people make noise in the middle of the night thinking they are in the projects and thinking they will get away with it and they wont.

Hang your girlfriend over the balcony screaming at 3:30 am "AYE PAPI" and you will spend the night in jail. I don't want to put up with it and either would you unless you are a moron.

Two guys stayed in a condo in my building who I also happen to like. They tried to put a boom box on the balcony so loud so they could hear it at the pool. They start throwing furniture and dishes at 4am. Save that crap for back home in the projects and you wont have a problem in El Neptuno.

Just a question of respecting your neighbors and acting like a human being guys. If that is too hard for you perhaps you should find another place to stay. The owners and residents of El Neptuno don't do Animal House.

There are plenty of guys that come and stay and enjoy themselves at El Neptuno who aren't MONKS! LOL

Escott

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Escottindr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I HAVE ALWAYS FOUND EL NEPTUNO A GREAT PLACE TO STAY. I ALSO RESERVE MOST OF MY BANGING FOR THE BEDROOM AND THE ONLY TIME I BREAK FURNITURE IS IF MY ASS IS TOO BIG FOR IT.

Thanks

But you aren't answering the question, Is the vote really going to happen?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

And what the hell does the projects have to do with this??? Is this a sly comment for what you REALLY MEAN???

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Escottindr

You act decent in my condos and you are welcome back. Ask the guys that stayed there and you will know I am a straight shooter. They have people make noise in the middle of the night thinking they are in the projects and thinking they will get away with it and they wont.

Hang your girlfriend over the balcony screaming at 3:30 am "AYE PAPI" and you will spend the night in jail. I don't want to put up with it and either would you unless you are a moron.

Two guys stayed in a condo in my building who I also happen to like. They tried to put a boom box on the balcony so loud so they could hear it at the pool. They start throwing furniture and dishes at 4am. Save that crap for back home in the projects and you wont have a problem in El Neptuno.

Just a question of respecting your neighbors and acting like a human being guys. If that is too hard for you perhaps you should find another place to stay. The owners and residents of El Neptuno don't do Animal House.

There are plenty of guys that come and stay and enjoy themselves at El Neptuno who aren't MONKS! LOL

Escott
    projects? even if you were 100% sure of where those guys live when not in the DR i think you've crossing the line with these comments

not to mention you avoided answering the question
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks

OOopss, I did not seen that... In my mind, he was not talking about some group in particular.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ilikenacional
    OOopss, I did not seen that... In my mind, he was not talking about some group in particular.

I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
    if that's the case, then the way it's worded can be take way out of context, but my 1st thought is what I believe it is. An ignorant statement.

Thanks

Ilikenacional, french is his first language, so he might not understand. But I am reading this as a racist comment, he might as well have said trailer park or something else. Really we are looking for info here, his comments have no place.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kevy For This Useful Post:

SJG

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apos
    projects? even if you were 100% sure of where those guys live when not in the DR i think you've crossing the line with these comments

not to mention you avoided answering the question
    Funny thing is that I was using someone elses words to express what I felt fit. Guys name was Joey and he was friends of people that didn't act right at El Neptuno.

That bother you? You think it was in bad taste the way I answered? You will get over it. Some things in this life you just have to live with, right?

You guys wonder why some of you aren't wanted in places and I explained in simple terms that when people act like assholes they get treated as such. Act like a decent human being and you will be treated as such as well.

I have had great tenants off of this board and haven't had any problems for the most part with anyone. I simply explain what is allowed and what isn't allowed in advance.
    I hear the complaints of other owners but they are never about my tenants with a recent exception and that was because I rented 2 condos and 2 of the guys ran out of water in the middle of the night and rang the bell and banged on the other condo to try and get some water thus waking up other people in the building. Wrong? Stupid? Inconsiderate? Hell yeah to all.

I usually hear about problems in the building even if I am not there. I own more than 10% of the complex so they usually keep me informed. Like I said in my other post, you are all welcome in my condos as long as you are respectful of others. That isn't too much to ask, is it?

Is there anyone on here that knows me that actually thinks that I am a racist? I doubt that and paranoia seems to set in quickly here.
    Escott
    Last edited by Escottindr; 06-13-2006 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy
    Ilikenacional, french is his first language, so he might not understand. But I am reading this as a racist comment, he might as well have said trailer park or something else. Really we are looking for info here, his comments have no place.
    Exactly, I understanded the second time. Let's wait for his reply.

Thanks

again, he answered my question on my beliefs. it is what it is.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

A blatant Racial remark changed to a different Racist remark . . . Un-be-freakin-leavable ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to the_Jayman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I don't know where the guys come from that act like assholes. I don't even guess. Some people act like they come from a SLUM and try to make where they go a SLUM.
    Escott
    sounds like ignorance to me...yours

That bother you?
    Escott
    yes, and many others here as well.
    you will see in time i'm sure.

You think it was in bad taste the way I answered?
    Escott
    bad taste? rasict is what i think!

You will get over it. Some things in this life you just have to live with, right?
    Escott
    i don't need to get over it nor live with it but you do.
    they're your words.

this kind of commentary is unacceptable to me and hopefully anyone with any decency that reads it.
    your reply to the posts following your original post is quite enlightening.
    thank you for showing us who you really are

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apos For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by knottydredd
    the "original" post...lest we forget

Escott

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    Yeah, I tried to rent there and the woman told me she couldn't tell me the outcome yet and would as soon as they decided............I decided not to take the risk and not to book there....
    The rules state and have always stated no prostitutes. (Actually no immoral behaviour) My thoughts are "Can you always tell if a woman is a prostitute and who is the judge of this"?

As an owner who lives there and manages my own rentals I have always explained to people, "Be respectful and Don't annoy your neighbors and cause me trouble" and that is my only rule.

All the renters who have rented from me of every persuasion haven't had a hard time or been limited in what they can do other than to be disrespectful of others.

I am not going to reply anymore to these public messages. It becomes too annoying and bothersome. If any of you guys have questions please just PM me and I would be happy to share any knowledge that I have.

I have better things to do with my time than getting into it with guys that just like to wind themselves up.

Scott

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Escottindr For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information