Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hotel Aventura

Thanks
    hooooeeeeehhhhhh, got a price jimmy approves of!

Ouch Ouch (hurts trying to pat yourself on the back).

lol

Thanks Jimmy!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UnMEnXTC
    hooooeeeeehhhhhh, got a price jimmy approves of!

Ouch Ouch (hurts trying to pat yourself on the back).

lol

Thanks Jimmy!
    Good job Clam Juice man!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Thanks Beas. Missed seeing u while I was there this time. Next time I gotta get somone to hang with and go see more of the country!

let me know how Columbia goes!

Mik

Thanks

Stay at Hotel de Adventura

Had a great time no pressure.The owner Colin caters to your every Whim in a Peacefull and relaxing setting.A place for the middle age gentelman.Colin our his driver will find you the partner of your dreams.There is no need to leave the property.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: Stay at Hotel de Adventura

Quote Originally Posted by fisherman
    Had a great time no pressure.The owner Colin caters to your every Whim in a Peacefull and relaxing setting.A place for the middle age gentelman.Colin our his driver will find you the partner of your dreams.There is no need to leave the property.

Welcome aboard. How about a trip report?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,258 Times in 1,076 Posts
    Does anybody have any real information on this place yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    I stayed at Aventura 2 nights back in february. Nice place, nice rooms especially for the price. Pool looked nice but I did not try it out.
    The owner is very cool and his best bud hangs out there all the time, he and his wife are cool as well.

When I was there they were sort of in between chicas. He had a few from La Romana but he was thinking of replacing them as they were not working out as well as had been expected.

There was a new barmaid candidate there and she was very cute. I think she may have started the day after I left. She would certainly make for good company while drinking a few beers or taking a swim.

Even though there were not a ton of chicas floating around when I was there, I still enjoyed it and would certainly consider staying there on my next trip to the north coast. Friendly atmosphere with nice rooms, quiet location, cold beer, nice pool at a great price. . . .what is not to like?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2
    I stayed at Aventura 2 nights back in february. Nice place, nice rooms especially for the price. Pool looked nice but I did not try it out.
    The owner is very cool and his best bud hangs out there all the time, he and his wife are cool as well.

When I was there they were sort of in between chicas. He had a few from La Romana but he was thinking of replacing them as they were not working out as well as had been expected.

There was a new barmaid candidate there and she was very cute. I think she may have started the day after I left. She would certainly make for good company while drinking a few beers or taking a swim.

Even though there were not a ton of chicas floating around when I was there, I still enjoyed it and would certainly consider staying there on my next trip to the north coast. Friendly atmosphere with nice rooms, quiet location, cold beer, nice pool at a great price. . . .what is not to like?
    We were there twice in Dec/jan and there are plenty of chicas around in the area and available....just a moto away. Jimmydr just told the one chica that was there when we arrived to go and get her friends and within 30 minutes there were a dozen chicas there.

be prepared to pay the moto guys for bringing the girls.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

English, lived in us for many years, now living in Caberete area.
    Thanks
    Hi guy's
    I just wanted to say that were NOT Sosua, I'm not in a town just a small village, no there are not the 100's of chicas walking the streets, hanging at the bars or waiting outside the hotel to be picked up as they are in Sosua, what I have is a tranquil spot with a growing number of girls starting to come and hang out, all are fresh faces to the Sosua crowd, many are chicas from the campos not full time hookers. NO they don't come in at 11:00 am yet, more like 6:00, as we grow and they can see money can be made earlier in the day then they'll show up earlier, and in larger numbers. The bar doesn't start to get busy until between 9:00 and 10:00 We're new and it takes a little time, BB's has been around a while one day I hope we'll be there.

Copy of an email I just received from a guest interested in a relaxed quality time and not the number of chicas he could screw in one day

I would herewith like to thank you, and your staff most sincerely for the warm welcome, excellent accomodation, cleaniness, friendly atmosphere and the lots of attentions I received during my stay in your small but extremely cosy hotel.
    Although upon my return an impressive number of birds welcomed me back home, and although the yellow and rosy flowers in the trees of my garden reminded me how pleasant and romantic primaveras can be also in my country, I must admit that already now I look forward to returning to the Republica and its nice and friendly people as soon as I possibly can (whilst working on improving the poor quality of my Spanish.....).
    Whilst hoping that you soon will find again efficient and trustworthy assistants so that you will not collapse due to lack of sleep, please do not omit to pass on my kindest regards and my sincere thanks for their pleasant company to Paul and his wife, Lambert, Jürgen, Kenia, Marilyn and the rest of your regular visitors. Only wished to have had more time to spend with each of them.
    Finally, it goes without saying that I will continue to recommend your hotel to my friends.

Thanks
    A email sent to a prospective visitor by a former guest who said I could use him as a reference

As it happens, only this morning I sent Colin a mail with thanks and full of compliments on his hotel, rooms etc.
    As to the chicas, I did not have any negative experience with any of them, on the contrary, but they all are of a different class, intelligence, kindness and style, of course. If you treat them with respect, no doubt you will receive the same treatment in return, at least I did.

Wish you a nice stay, envy you and hope to be back soon myself.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by silkdisk45
    A email sent to a prospective visitor by a former guest who said I could use him as a reference

As it happens, only this morning I sent Colin a mail with thanks and full of compliments on his hotel, rooms etc.
    As to the chicas, I did not have any negative experience with any of them, on the contrary, but they all are of a different class, intelligence, kindness and style, of course. If you treat them with respect, no doubt you will receive the same treatment in return, at least I did.

A bunch of us will be visiting in a few weeks!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident

Do I hear ROAD TRIP????
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58

Do I hear ROAD TRIP????
    You heard correctly!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58

Do I hear ROAD TRIP????
    You heard correctly!
    Well Hoss....Then just lead this big ole horse to the well cause he's gonna do some drinking!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i came to Sosua the other day through the mountain road from Moca... and saw a sign that said Hotel Aventura... i think to the right... i didnt have time to stop but i will do it next trip...

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    I think it between the last houses of the Cabarete strip and the sign Centro Deportivo.. about 1 km from the Cabarete strip (going to Sabaneta) you will see a sign advertising a few hotels.. The Aventura is one of them...

Silkdisk pls confirm this..

Thanks

Free rooms

I will wave the room charge for 3 nights to guys wanting to check us out, weekend or week days, offer only good for first time visits.

Also this weekend

Sabado noche 09/04/05

Hotel Aventura

Jardin Deportivo

Presenta

Noche de Bikini

competencia de bikinis

9:00 - 12:00

Thanks

Re: Free rooms

I will wave the room charge for 3 nights to guys wanting to check us out, weekend or week days, offer only good for first time visits.

Also this weekend

Sabado noche 09/04/05

Hotel Aventura

Jardin Deportivo

Presenta

Noche de Bikini

competencia de bikinis

I am sure we will be taking a road trip there when all of us are down there in two weeks.

Thanks

Also this weekend

Sabado noche 09/04/05

Hotel Aventura

Jardin Deportivo

Presenta

Noche de Bikini

competencia de bikinis

I am sure we will be taking a road trip there when all of us are down there in two weeks.
    Naah in 6 days. I thought you were going to be there during the same time We are 4/14 - 4/19

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DEPUTY DAWG

Also this weekend

Sabado noche 09/04/05

Hotel Aventura

Jardin Deportivo

Presenta

Noche de Bikini

competencia de bikinis

Naah in 6 days. I thought you were going to be there during the same time We are 4/14 - 4/19
    I get there on the 16th. Pussy time!!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information