Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ATV and motorcycles

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

ATV and motorcycles

Where can I rent a ATV or a motorcycle
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: ATV and motorcycles

Quote Originally Posted by David Smash
    Motocycles can be rented in Sosua or Caberete.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimmDR
    Motocycles can be rented in Sosua or Caberete.
    Any idea how much?

Thanks
    ABOUT 30 OR 40 BUCKS A DAY....if you keep it overnght, you need to have a very secure place to keep it locked

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,106 Times in 4,436 Posts
    i've seen lots of ATV's being driven by obvious tourists in Sosua but don't know where they rented them.
    When you can think of yesterday without regret and tomorrow without fear, you are near contentment.
    Your opinions are not my problem...

Thanks
    they rent them at the place where i rent my car....the name of the place is called Bohio and the owner's name is William....it's right down the block from Poplar Bank, but he's going to want you to put a deposit on it, cause americans fucked him in the past

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BROOKLYN357
    they rent them at the place where i rent my car....the name of the place is called Bohio and the owner's name is William....it's right down the block from Poplar Bank, but he's going to want you to put a deposit on it, cause americans fucked him in the past
    how does he feel about canadians?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman

the same way he feels about germans

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Apostropheman

the same way he feels about germans
    DAMN! that hurts

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Right on the Beach across the road from Black Beards. Not at the main beach up the road, but right across the street on that shitty little strip of sand.

It's like 347 pesos for 2 ATVs OR Dirt bikes that you then OWN for 4 hours and cruise up and down Costembar beach as fast and as far as you want.

They encourage lots of Presidente consumption and for an extra dollar, they will run up and down the beach with a cooler full of beers for when ya need one.

Don't I wish ! !
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    As an avid motorcyclist, I always look for an opportunity to ride. I was told it was like taking your life in your own hands riding a bike over there. Some folks like the chance to dog you out on the road, you're an easy target :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58
    As an avid motorcyclist, I always look for an opportunity to ride. I was told it was like taking your life in your own hands riding a bike over there. Some folks like the chance to dog you out on the road, you're an easy target :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Can't deny that. It's true. I seen how close this fools will drive to a motoconcho, and you gotta watch out for the potholes, they're everywhere. If you don't go nuts on the road, you'll be fine.

Thanks
    I'm a serious motorcyclist. I've never NOT owned a bike since I was 16. My current scoot is an 1800cc, 110hp/120ft.lb. bad ass V-Twin. I know how to ride...

That being said, no fucking way will I ride in the DR. NOT because of the roads, etc. But because if I get hurt there, I'd be under the care of a DR doc in a DR hospital, minimally until an air ambulance takes me back to the states.

NO FUCKING WAY DO I WANT TO SUBJECT MY TRAUMATIZED, BROKEN BODY TO THE DR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    I'm a serious motorcyclist. I've never NOT owned a bike since I was 16. My current scoot is an 1800cc, 110hp/120ft.lb. bad ass V-Twin. I know how to ride...

That being said, no fucking way will I ride in the DR. NOT because of the roads, etc. But because if I get hurt there, I'd be under the care of a DR doc in a DR hospital, minimally until an air ambulance takes me back to the states.

NO FUCKING WAY DO I WANT TO SUBJECT MY TRAUMATIZED, BROKEN BODY TO THE DR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!!!!!!!
    110hp? Damn man. Get into the 90s. My 250 has nearly 60hp at the rear wheel. LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident

110hp? Damn man. Get into the 90s. My 250 has nearly 60hp at the rear wheel. LOL.
    He's a Bird Man...Leave him be...

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

yeah yeah i know its italian....But not 1 person wooped me Yet So BLAH :P
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

What are you racing? Ninja 500s? I have a couple friends with turblow Busas you could beat up on. Youd beat me. My streetbike is slow. 2000 929rr.

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Ghost

Ghost is on 996 super 8)

What are you racing? Ninja 500s? I have a couple friends with turblow Busas you could beat up on. Youd beat me. My streetbike is slow. 2000 929rr.
    Them pocket rockets scare the shit out of me. Saw my boy push it to 180mph, and almost wipe out on the highway. Give me a hog, and I'm good.

Thanks
    No crotch rocket for me (although the last few months I've had a hankering to add a 'Busa to the stable).

My ride is a big ass cruiser-a tricked out 2002 Honda VTX 1800C. A fucking beast of a cruiser. The 110hp IS rear wheeled dyno.

Not as bad as those buzzy sewing machine gizmos that turn 12,000 rpm. Hell, my rev limiter is 5500. 1800cc's. 2 cylinders. Do the math. The pistons are like coffee cans...

Thanks
    No crotch rocket for me (although the last few months I've had a hankering to add a 'Busa to the stable).

My ride is a big ass cruiser-a tricked out 2002 Honda VTX 1800C. A fucking beast of a cruiser. The 110hp IS rear wheeled dyno.

Not as bad as those buzzy sewing machine gizmos that turn 12,000 rpm. Hell, my rev limiter is 5500. 1800cc's. 2 cylinders. Do the math. The pistons are like coffee cans...
    Nothing wrong with cruisers. Id love to have one. Not as big as yours though. They aren't designed to race. Keep in mind that your bike weighs 300-350 pounds more than a 170ish HP crotch rocket that revs to 15k. I love high revving motors. Easier to stay in the power band in my opinion. More to work with. Low revs are great for puttin around though. Don't have to work for the power.

You would probably like a Busa. More of a cruiser/straight line runner. Im not saying they cant turn but they are just too heavy for my taste. Im afraid of them too. I ride too stupid to own one. I like my 130ish hp fat ass Honda. Turns great and has enough torque.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information