Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ATV and motorcycles

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    finally one thread i dont have to keep up with cause i have no idea what these guys are talking about...
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    finally one thread i dont have to keep up with cause i have no idea what these guys are talking about...
    We are talking about accessorising to get pussy.

I still think a chicks ass looks better on a crotch rocket.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freakaccident
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    We are talking about accessorising to get pussy.

I still think a chicks ass looks better on a crotch rocket.
    if you are riding on 2002 reeboks in the DR you can get pussy...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tmcq58
    Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER
    The Valk is a serious bike, no doubt. I almost pulled the trigger on a Rune when I first saw they were gonna come out. The local dealer said he thought they'd be around $18-20000, so I plunked down the first deposit in the state of FL. Guy calls back up, and said that the bike is in...at $26,000!!!!! :shock: No frickin' way!!!!!! I passed.

So I stayed with the X. I like the sound those 2 big-ass pistons make...

The Valk is history, isn't it?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,303 Posts
    I think my bike pulls a lot more pussy than the other bikes that I ride with... Butt hands down a chicas ASS looks a helluva lot better on a crotch rocket than mine ever could.
    Chicas....."Don't walk around like yo shit don't stink cause I'm DEPUTY DAWG I'll put yo booty in the KLINK!!!!!!"

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    I think my bike pulls a lot more pussy than the other bikes that I ride with... Butt hands down a chicas ASS looks a helluva lot better on a crotch rocket than mine ever could.
    My Hardley friends make me ride behind them. Seems they are afraid they won't be able to catch up if I get ahead. Besides-somebody has to ride in back to pick up the parts that vibrate off their scoots...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Deal
    Well I ride the Original Beast of road crusiers :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The honda valkyre THE BIG ASSED FLAT 6. I have a set of custom pipes and trigger wheel, with hard bags / windshield / 7 gallon gas tank. The bike weights 738 lbs. The custom pipes & trigger wheel gives me 116 hp over the back wheel( Dyno tested) NO need to f*#k with the engine - I don't have a death wish If I can get photobucket to work for me I'll post it. serious pussy magnet :!: :!: :!: :!: SIZE DOES MATTER
    The Valk is a serious bike, no doubt. I almost pulled the trigger on a Rune when I first saw they were gonna come out. The local dealer said he thought they'd be around $18-20000, so I plunked down the first deposit in the state of FL. Guy calls back up, and said that the bike is in...at $26,000!!!!! :shock: No frickin' way!!!!!! I passed.

So I stayed with the X. I like the sound those 2 big-ass pistons make...

The Valk is history, isn't it?
    I went to the honda anniversary in marysville last year. The rumor is they are still talking about bringing out something else to booster there cruiser fleet but don't know for sure what :?: :?: :?: :?: I think the valkyre has seen it's last days. My buddies both have them. When we roll out they are like movie stars :!: :!: :!: :!: But they sound like high powered sewing machines. Love the ride and power but I really hate the sound.

Thanks
    My Hardley friends make me ride behind them. Seems they are afraid they won't be able to catch up if I get ahead. Besides-somebody has to ride in back to pick up the parts that vibrate off their scoots...
    All true but the hillbilly bitches around here seem to like Harleys. Teenage curb monkeys like the crotch rocket.

Thanks
    All true but the hillbilly bitches around here seem to like Harleys. Teenage curb monkeys like the crotch rocket.
    I specialize in spanking harleys or at least in making them play nice when they ride with me!!!!! Believe it or not most women up her in motown (they've gone bike crazy) don't what it is, they just want to straddle it cause it's so wide they think it's a vibrator. But as you know hondas dont vibrate

Thanks
    I specialize in spanking harleys or at least in making them play nice when they ride with me!!!!! Believe it or not most women up her in motown (they've gone bike crazy) don't what it is, they just want to straddle it cause it's so wide they think it's a vibrator. But as you know hondas dont vibrate
    My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.

Thanks
    :
    My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.[/quote][/quote]

I bet it does ya gotta love it :!: :!: :!: I'm supposed to be in your neck of the woods right now at bike week but had to cancel plans (death in family), but I might be down there for biketoberfest. If I make that trip I'll drop you a line to check your schedule.

Thanks
    :
    My V-Twin X doesn't "vibrate". It Thunders. You can practically hear each piston firing...900cc's each.
    [/quote]

I bet it does ya gotta love it :!: :!: :!: I'm supposed to be in your neck of the woods right now at bike week but had to cancel plans (death in family), but I might be down there for biketoberfest. If I make that trip I'll drop you a line to check your schedule.[/quote]Cool. DT is here, too, as is Tampabukkake. We're on the other coast (Tampa bay). But with any luck, we'll be in the DR... 8)

BTW-I dumped the potato shooter stock exhaust, and have V&H 2-into-1-into-2 Big Shots. My neighbor has prolly had to replace his teeth fillings...

Thanks
    I'M GETTING DIZZY AGAIN

Thanks
    They sell those vibrators that you put under your seat cover. Supposed to be fun for the wiminz. I can't remember the website for that.

Anyway, Id rather ride a Honda over a harley any day. I dont have all weekend every weekend to fix my junk and Im not too fond of the ants in the pants feeling after a short ride.

Thanks
    They sell those vibrators that you put under your seat cover. Supposed to be fun for the wiminz. I can't remember the website for that.

Anyway, Id rather ride a Honda over a harley any day. I dont have all weekend every weekend to fix my junk and Im not too fond of the ants in the pants feeling after a short ride.
    Str8 up feels like they were trying to make a mixed drink with ny balls ops:
    C.R.E.A.M. get da Money Dolla Dolla Bill YAAAAAAAAAAAAALL....

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts
    I'm a serious motorcyclist. I've never NOT owned a bike since I was 16. My current scoot is an 1800cc, 110hp/120ft.lb. bad ass V-Twin. I know how to ride...

That being said, no fucking way will I ride in the DR. NOT because of the roads, etc. But because if I get hurt there, I'd be under the care of a DR doc in a DR hospital, minimally until an air ambulance takes me back to the states.

NO FUCKING WAY DO I WANT TO SUBJECT MY TRAUMATIZED, BROKEN BODY TO THE DR HEALTHCARE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

When I when to DR for the first time I rented a dirt bike. Never rode one so I had no idea how to even start it. One of the employees showed me how to use the clutch and everything. Well I got on and pulled the throttle back to hard in third gear and splashed the fuck out on the street in Sosua doing 60 mph

Luckliy for me the guy showing me how to ride help me up and let me exchange the dirt bike for a scooter (with was an automatic THANK GOD) First time on a scooter and I was having a freaking ball. Picking up chicas is soooo cool with it. Anyway all I can say is be careful. Use hand signals and keep bribe money handy either that or buy them off with a drink at the bar
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

Thanks
    Luckliy for me the guy showing me how to ride help me up and let me exchange the dirt bike for a scooter (with was an automatic THANK GOD) First time on a scooter and I was having a freaking ball. Picking up chicas is soooo cool with it.
    For me to ride anything but a crusier would be an abomination!!!!!!! Hell I'm use to riding big bikes my current one is still the biggest production bike, besides I'm 260 lbs at my best :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: But if I can get some freebie ass then F*#K IT sign me up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information