Thread: Kevyboy's first trip

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Kevyboy's first trip

Actually the trip occurred in Janury?February last year for 2 week, but I am just getting around to writing it now. Originally, I was going to spend a week at blackbeards and a week at Europa, but ended leaving BB after 4 days and renting an Apartments inCostamber for the rest of the trip.
    I can't remeber the name of the first chica at BB but I was tired my first day there with the travel and everything and it didn't work out. BB was really slow as any chicas I was interested in were already taken and the rest didn't interest me. Although BB was a nice enough place I had to move on. The guys staying there really willing to pay anything, some were paying $125 US for their Chicas from Crytals. This was common there.
    Costamber is a quiet town and there are not too many Chicas there. I did mange to hook up with a waitress at one of the bars (with the help of the bartender) for $1,000 pesos. Not too bad of a time, I can't remember her name.
    I also managed to get another chica in a bar just outside the town gate. I think it was called Hollywood or something. It could also be a carwash during the daytime. Anyway it is a regular bar downstairs and has a sort strip club thing going upstairs with rooms to take the chica. That ciost me $1,500 pesos. (the exchange was around 52 to the US$ at thhis time) I don't remeber her name, but I saw her working at Crystals later on.
    A buddy also helped me to hook up with another crystals chica named Carolina for $2,000 through his chica friend. Later on I also hooked up with Wendy, who used to be at BB and she was quite wild in bed. I have pictures of Carolina, but Wendy complained about people posting on the net, so she wouldn't allow it.
    I spent most of the nights going into PP as there wasn't much else in Costamber to EL bohem, (never found anyone I wanted to pay the 3,500 for), Crytals and mountainview. I had another Crystals Chica almost with a chica at mountainview. It was more like a regular bar and with my non existant spanish had trouble setting things up. There was a place up the street from El bohem with lots of neon but I didn't venture into there..
    Overall I had a good time, but the 2 day gerneral strike and the constant blackouts, did put a little damper on my trip.
    I am going to try Sosua in three weeks, still working on where top stay either the europa or a condo rental.
    How is this for a first report?

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 13,105 Times in 4,296 Posts

Re: Kevyboy's first trip

Quote Originally Posted by kevyboy
    How is this for a first report?
    not bad, not bad attall ! !

Thanks
    Who me ? ? ?
    nahhhh . . . move along, move along . . .

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Very good, mas!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thread Information