Thread: Trip #5 - Christmas in the DR (Part 3: Wingman)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,386 Times in 4,164 Posts

Trip #5 - Christmas in the DR (Part 3: Wingman)

Saturday, January 1st

Well when I left off it was 2am on New Year’s Day, I had just busted a nut with a FINE chica in her barrio and I was asked to play wingman.

So Flex & I drive over to his Aunt’s house to pickup his cousin and her friend. On the way over Flex tells me his cousin is a good girl and very protected, how protected, virgin protected. We arrive at her house and they come out. I was stunned, his cousin was beautiful so I was cool with being the wingman.

We get in the car and cruise to the Monument. The party is big there and I can’t find a place to park so the girls say let’s go somewhere else where we can dance & drink. Well I know of this little Tipico place called Latinja so I lead them there. None of them have ever been there but they like the place. Turns out Nicole Pena & Aquakate are playing there that night too as a bonus. As I mentioned I like Aquakate and this would be my fourth time seeing them this week, little did I know how much that would mean…

Well Denny (the cousin) loves Aquakate so I made some brownie points getting lucky and finding Aquakate. Nicole Pena is playing when we arrive and we order some drinks and start dancing. We were perfect partners from the get go on the dance floor.

We are drinking and dancing, turns out Aquakate is delayed and they don’t show up until 6am!

When Aquakate finally gets on stage they put on a show and a half!!! Now to get to the best part… This was in a disco and the dance floor was in front of the stage as usual. Well inbetween songs I hear, in English & Spanish… “I just want to say thanks to my newest fan, El Grande Gringo.” You ever have that feeling when EVERYONE is staring at you? I stop and look around and when my eyes hit the stage the band is staring at me too! Suffice to say Denny was VERY impressed. Personally I was shocked.

We dance until 8:30am and I drive everyone home.

Saturday, January 1st - afternoon

Denny wanted me to come over for lunch but when I woke up my eye was so red there wasn’t any white in it. So I figured I would sleep some more and maybe it would clear up. At 3pm my eye was worse and I called Reel Deal to take me to the emergency room.

YIPPIE I get to see somewhere new in Santiago.

The emergency room was very nice and well equipped. The doctor took me immediately and checked me out. He washed it out and numbed my eye. I figure ok gringo fuck over time and at first when I looked at my bill I was like WTF! Then they told me it was in pesos, oh ok here’s RD$300, you can keep the change. The bill was RD$297 for emergency room visit, lidocane, gauze, and a saline wash. I went to a pharmacy to buy eye patches and paid RD$350 since they were made by 3M and imported from the states. Ironic isn’t it?

After the emergency room visit I called Denny and invited her to dinner at Camp David. All of us; RD, RD’s mom, RD’s novia, Denny, & me head up for another wonderful meal.

Afterwards I drop them off and pick up Flex, then us 3 meet up with Denny’s friends at another tipico place with a live band playing merengue tipico. Time to show these boys how to dance! We dance the night away and she even had her friends dance with me since I was so good, well that’s what they said. One of her campo friends got a little too friendly on the dance floor and I told her no. She also spoke English and had 2 WU boyfriends.

When we were leaving I gave the parking guy RD$20, for basically nothing. He comes back and says I should pay more since I am American and all American’s are rich. Well being with a lady I said it politely…”No soy un Americano, Soy un Dominicano blanco de Santiago” and got in the car.

Well I relate what happened inside the car and the grinding campo friend says, well yes all Americans are rich and says I should send money to take care of Denny and proceeds to tell Denny the same thing. Well Flex translated her response, Denny said why should a man have to send her money, she has a job? That would be wrong! I told the campo girl in English, I might be American but I am not a sucker!

We continued on without further mention of Western Union. We head over to Pasions, OMG the place I have been whoring the last week, well it should be interesting.

We walk in and get a table brought out from back and put in front of the dance floor. VIP all the way! We do some dancing but luckily the working girls respected that I was with a girl and didn’t bother me except for some ass pinching to and fro the bathroom.

Again we danced the night away until the place closed. I drove her home and…edited for love content.

Sunday, January 2nd

The next morning I said goodbye to RD and clan and drive to SDQ only to find out my plane is delayed, well actually it was suppose to leave at 3:10, and I found out at 2:30 it was delayed 2 hours, and then at 5:00 I find out it was going to be delayed another 2 hours, it was a total of 5 hours late before it got off the ground!!! Thankfully immigration was VERY understanding and let me leave the airport to smoke during both delays.

The problem with the plane was due to a systems problem at Ft Lauderdale airport. I got to FLL at 10:30 missing my connecting flight by 3 hours! And since it was an airport problem, not an airline problem I couldn’t find a hotel so I slept in the airport!

Went straight to work the next day after catching the morning flight to Tampa.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Muy excellente report as usual... Denny seems like a nice girl..

Must have been a fucking great moment when Aquakate acknowledged you in the disco!

Do not worry too much about the campo girl.. in my experience there is always someone in the clan that plays the tourist games even in so-called middle class families.. if all else fails tell Denny she tried to hit on you (but wait for the relation to develop first).. exit campo chica...

Just a small point of attention.. where are the pics!

Thread Information