Thread: answers

Thanks

answers

Thanks for replying for me Jimmy, also the money for the girls was paid directly to the girls (of course after some negotiation), and NOT to Blackbeards.

The girls there are NOT employed by Blackbeardsm but are freelancers. You can bring any girl there (as long as of legal age, and can prove it to management if required), or you can hook up with any on the working girls that are constantly hangin around, or, if none suit your taste, you can browse their black book. Some / many girls "register" with Blackbeards and have their photo taken for the black book. If you like any that you see in the book, they will call her for you and have her "delivered" to the hotel for you. Any and all negotiations from that point on is up to you, unless you want some help from the staff, like for language difficulties etc.

Hope that answers everything.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Blackbeard's

What is the going rate for the girls these days? and the quality of the girls at Blackbeards. I'm going there next week. 8)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Blackbeard's

Quote Originally Posted by jake
    What is the going rate for the girls these days? and the quality of the girls at Blackbeards. I'm going there next week. 8)
    I have seen a few hot ones there!

Thanks
    Sorry Jim about starting a new thread, I hit the wrong button! silly me, must be day dreaming of d.r. too much!

Anyways Jake, take a look for yourself, this links has a small sample of the girls that hang there, ans some that are in their book:

http://www.blackbeardsadultresort.com/beauties/

Mik

Thanks

Going rates at La Barba Negra (Blackbeards)

The most the girls are allowed to ask for is 3000 pesos for all night, or 1500 pesos for a quickie. You can bargain for less, but most of the guys there do not, because if you just give them the rate, then you don't even need to discuss the price, which is probably more enjoyable. You can just slip a few bills under their cell phone, or some similar place and that is it.

Also, remember that all your personal information will be shared on the chicanet communications system, so if you get a bad rep, don't be surprised if the best girls avoid you.

If you have a girl for a longer time, like several days, then you may want to negotiate something different. You will, of course, be paying for her meals and drinks, and she will be charging to your room, but IMHO the more you do to make her happy, the happier she will make you.

Having had both LTRs (relatively speaking) and quickies, and having had quickies with other people's LTR girls, I would say that the girls prefer longer relationships with guys who they like, and while I am not advocating monogamy, it is generally true that when you have more than one encounter with a girl, if you liked it the first time, it will be even better the next time. Most girls will try to get you interested in a longer arrangement by pulling out all the stops the first time around, but if they know that you are a serial single encounter guy, they may put out less effort.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Thanks

BB Chica access

I won't be staying at BlackBeards . . .but can I head on over to Costambar for an afternoon and just enjoy the bar, the beach, and the chicas? I.e. do I have to be a guest at BB's to enjoy the other amenities?

Thanks
    xxxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Short time

What is considered a short time or quickie...bambambam and she gone or hopefully a little more relaxed.

Thread Information