Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puerto Plata - cuming soon!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Re: Puerto Plata - cuming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Do what I do. Nurse a couple of their expensive drinks for a couple of hours and make your own mind up. It is usually very quiet before 10.00pm.
    That doesn't sound very promising, but will consider it though. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    That doesn't sound very promising, but will consider it though. Thanks.
    Sorry, it wasn't intended to put you off. It really depends on:
    --where you are staying
    --what your budget is
    --how much time you have
    If you are staying in Sosúa, you only have 5 days, and you have an average budget, you could probably pass your time more cost-effectively in Sosúa.

If, like me, you are staying in Puerto Plata, have two or more weeks and need a change of scenery, you have already had sex that day or you have someone waiting for you in your room when you get back, then a couple of hours watching the chicas dance (often very well) in the nude makes a relaxing break for the cost of a couple of over-priced drinks.

They have chicas for all tastes there (though not many really dark-skinned) and the average standard is above what you will find in Sosúa. Whether you will want to take one out may depend on your budget. Their attitudes and performances can be variable and I would never risk paying those inflated salidas and fees because I am on a budget but if money is not important to you, why not?

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

--where you are staying
    --what your budget is
    --how much time you have
    If you are staying in Sosúa, you only have 5 days, and you have an average budget, you could probably pass your time more cost-effectively in Sosúa.

If, like me, you are staying in Puerto Plata, have two or more weeks and need a change of scenery, you have already had sex that day or you have someone waiting for you in your room when you get back, then a couple of hours watching the chicas dance (often very well) in the nude makes a relaxing break for the cost of a couple of over-priced drinks.

They have chicas for all tastes there (though not many really dark-skinned) and the average standard is above what you will find in Sosúa. Whether you will want to take one out may depend on your budget. Their attitudes and performances can be variable and I would never risk paying those inflated salidas and fees because I am on a budget but if money is not important to you, why not?
    I stopped By there in March and was quite disappointed.If you sa the standard is above Sosua I woud like to know in what way.If it's variety and in the looks department I may have took take another look.I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    I stopped By there in March and was quite disappointed.If you sa the standard is above Sosua I woud like to know in what way.If it's variety and in the looks department I may have took take another look.I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.
    I can say one thing about Cristal. It varies a lot. Sometime there's a lot of nice girls, the place is jumping, and you have the time of your life, sometimes it's just ok. and sometimes it's slow and boring like hell. The worst times to go is christmas and easter.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    I can say one thing about Cristal. It varies a lot. Sometime there's a lot of nice girls, the place is jumping, and you have the time of your life, sometimes it's just ok. and sometimes it's slow and boring like hell. The worst times to go is christmas and easter.

It was the place to be from 2000-2003.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

--where you are staying
    --what your budget is
    --how much time you have

Okay, I got you now. I should have explained my plans so it would have given you a better chance to help me out with a decision. I will be in the DR in 2 weeks and staying at BB's for 4 days. I just wanted to see if it was worth the trip being that I am already at BB's and definitely headed to LP's. I am somewhat on a budget so just trying to be sure to get the best mileage out of the pesos It sounds like this place can be a good break for a few hours from the other joints?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    If you say the standard is above Sosua I would like to know in what way ... I can't see that being the truth by it being just one location and Sosua being a Town.
    I said "average standard". Consult a dictionary about the meaning of the word "average".

The average wealth in Luxembourg is greater than the average wealth in the UK or USA. Does that mean there is more money in Luxembourg than in either or those countries? Of course not.

In Cristals you might have 50 girls ranging from 5s to 9s. On Pedro Clisante you might have 300 girls ranging from 2s to 9s so there may be more 7s to 9s there but the average would be lower. Also they would be scattered over the strip not all within view at the same time.

I don't have a brief for Cristals. It's overpriced, the chicas wear too much make-up, and lately they are getting unpleasantly pushy (possibly through desperation if business is falling off). But it is different from anything else on the North Coast (apart from El Bohen which is a poor shadow) and worth at least one visit if a monger has time and the price of a couple of drinks.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Smile Re: Puerto Plata - cuming soon!

Quote Originally Posted by daddy999 View Post
    Okay, I got you now. I should have explained my plans so it would have given you a better chance to help me out with a decision. I will be in the DR in 2 weeks and staying at BB's for 4 days. I just wanted to see if it was worth the trip being that I am already at BB's and definitely headed to LP's. I am somewhat on a budget so just trying to be sure to get the best mileage out of the pesos It sounds like this place can be a good break for a few hours from the other joints?
    Dude I was just at BB for 4 days with 2 friends. My budget was 180 per day and that included food. Food costs were 45 (I dont drink but brought beer for girls) and the rest was women. I was able to have a tln and 1 st (some days it was 2 ST and no tln) on average.

If you repeat with a chica or 2 (I know most want variety) you can negotiate extra time or discounts because even with about 15 guys that were all occupied there were at least 5 or 6 women with no business whatsoever.

Now I would have gone crazy had I stayed on site all day so I walked to the beach and Jennys market daily and had a blast.

If you like night life go thur - sat becasue the disco is open until 1 am. Otherwise during the week chica selection is less attractive (1 or 2 cuties will always be there) but easier to negotiate with.
    Last edited by Trib; 07-18-2009 at 01:06 PM. Reason: clarity
    It aint over till I am done!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    Dude I was just at BB for 4 days with 2 friends. My budget was 180 per day and that included food. Food costs were 45 (I dont drink but brought beer for girls) and the rest was women. I was able to have a tln and 1 st (some days it was 2 ST and no tln) on average.

If you repeat with a chica or 2 (I know most want variety) you can negotiate extra time or discounts because even with about 15 guys that were all occupied there were at least 5 or 6 women with no business whatsoever.

Now I would have gone crazy had I stayed on site all day so I walked to the beach and Jennys market daily and had a blast.

If you like night life go thur - sat becasue the disco is open until 1 am. Otherwise during the week chica selection is less attractive (1 or 2 cuties will always be there) but easier to negotiate with.
    Thats not bad at all. Though, I will splurge on a few cerveza's.
    I would say my goal is to try to different one's, but we all know how best laid plans can go when you get the right one stroking your ego so will make sure to have variety as a goal. Even if there is a repeat or 2.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information