Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbies & Experienced Mongers READ

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Newbies & Experienced Mongers READ

Hey guys the girls are HUNGRY in Santiago. Do not take any bullshit what so ever! The most you should pay is RD$2000 for TLN, you can up it to RD$2500 to include the salida if you are generous. You can pay even less at a Car Wash or Macombs!

I partied at the clubs until the early morning hours and trust me there was upwards of 20 chicas there going to sleep ALONE that night!!! Do they want RD$2000 or NADA?

When I was in Santiago I saw no gringos my entire trip. Not a one! You know Dominicanos are not paying RD$3000 so why should we pay that???

A couple names for you at Pasions:
    Jose works the door, large guy, very friendly. (NOTE: His brother Melvin works the door at Galatica in Puerto Plata)

Emilio works inside, he is gay but give him a firm shake and a brief hug, trust me he runs those girls in there! He will get you what you want for the price you want.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

One night

I was planning on maybe doing one night in Santiago....and good places to stay where I can take a chica or two?

Thanks

Re: One night

Quote Originally Posted by seedGarden
    I was planning on maybe doing one night in Santiago....and good places to stay where I can take a chica or two?
    Any Cabana works well

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Hotel Platino or any Cabana.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daybreaker
    Hotel Platino or any Cabana.
    Platino for one night and he is definitely going to get charge full fare + chica. So it will be like RD$2200, you can get a JR. Presidential suite at a Cabana for that price!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,303 Times in 1,519 Posts

Meeting a notputa

Hello I am planning to go to Santiago to meet some Dominican chica from Santo Domingo. I was wondering what are y'all feelings on this. I met her on Amigos.com. She says she is in college with no kids. I want a serious gf out there. Also if things don't work out how is the puta scene in Santiago? I took my first trip to Sousa 2 weeks ago and LOVED it! Can I find the same quality chicas there as Sousa?

By the way was this a BBBJ?
    If God didn't want me to sin he wouldn't have given me a penis...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to David Smash For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Meeting a notputa

Quote Originally Posted by David Smash
    Hello I am planning to go to Santiago to meet some Dominican chica from Santo Domingo. I was wondering what are y'all feelings on this. I met her on Amigos.com. She says she is in college with no kids. I want a serious gf out there. Also if things don't work out how is the puta scene in Santiago? I took my first trip to Sousa 2 weeks ago and LOVED it! Can I find the same quality chicas there as Sousa?

If she is on the internet then she knows thats the way to the easy life. Why have one girlfriend when having ten is possible in this playground of ours? Why not a harem? Its possibe here, ask LaJazz and The Swede. Between them they have 100 chicas or more on call.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    If you want to, you can pm me her username on Amigos and I'll let you know if she's been mailing with me as well!
    Almost all the girls on there claim to be in University.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jd_mine For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    do you pay for the amigos.com site... if not is it easy to meet girls or be able to interact without being a full member... I joined migente.com and the bitches on there are off the fuckin hook!
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    I pay for the minimum membership ($10 a month). Problem is keeping contact with these girls is hard work! MSN and all that......I've kinda given up at the moment and will probably start working harder at it about 4 weeks before my trip. Right now it's just too much work for too long a time to keep up.
    Lots of girls on there though, from puta to regular girls to university educated. And about 90% are in Santo Domingo.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to jd_mine For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Meeting a notputa

Quote Originally Posted by David Smash

I am very active on amigos.com too. I even list my home city as Santiago to get all of them. I will gladly tell you if she contacted me or I contacted her. I talk with a bunch of them but have yet to go all the way with any of them due to time constraints.

As for the puta scene in Santiago, they don't walk the streets but there are clubs like Ilusion, Pasions, Casa Blanca, and during the day there are Car Washes which are 100% better then Sosua's car washes. Read mine and other's trip reports in the Santiago section and the club/bar section.

Then ask any questions you have.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    do you pay for the amigos.com site... if not is it easy to meet girls or be able to interact without being a full member... I joined migente.com and the bitches on there are off the fuckin hook!
    Oh yeah, Migente.com chicas are off the hook for real! I haven't been there in a while, thanks for reminding me.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    Oh yeah, Migente.com chicas are off the hook for real! I haven't been there in a while, thanks for reminding me.
    i cant wait to start baggin chicks off of there... I have to stop going to clubs in the city its so fuckin expensive... i spent 110 bucks this saturday night going out to a club... i bagged 3 numbers and kissed to chics in there... one of them was an indian chic... (that was a first).... anyways in the DR i would have been coming home with all 3 girls for the 110 bucks!

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gdogg
    i cant wait to start baggin chicks off of there... I have to stop going to clubs in the city its so fuckin expensive... i spent 110 bucks this saturday night going out to a club... i bagged 3 numbers and kissed to chics in there... one of them was an indian chic... (that was a first).... anyways in the DR i would have been coming home with all 3 girls for the 110 bucks!
    ahh, there's just tons of bangin chicks on that site. you meet a lot of bisexual freaks on there.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    for now got 4 girls lined up from Amigos

28. The Following User Says Thank You to continentalmike For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 28,089 Times in 7,183 Posts

Santiago April 23-30

Will be in Santiago April 23 to 30th. Anyone from the sight going down let me know and we'll munger together. Beas and Don Thomas if your down there then, let me know, as I owe you guys "a few drinks" for all the info you so generously shared......................Gearing up.........ADIOS !!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ROVER For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts
    I am currently booked on a short STI trip around that time. I may have to cancel the trip or may have to extend it. .. .. .. . . I am hoping for option number two.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Newbies & Experienced Mongers READ

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Hey guys the girls are HUNGRY in Santiago. Do not take any bullshit what so ever! The most you should pay is RD$2000 for TLN, you can up it to RD$2500 to include the salida if you are generous. You can pay even less at a Car Wash or Macombs!

I partied at the clubs until the early morning hours and trust me there was upwards of 20 chicas there going to sleep ALONE that night!!! Do they want RD$2000 or NADA?

When I was in Santiago I saw no gringos my entire trip. Not a one! You know Dominicanos are not paying RD$3000 so why should we pay that???

A couple names for you at Pasions:
    Jose works the door, large guy, very friendly. (NOTE: His brother Melvin works the door at Galatica in Puerto Plata)

Emilio works inside, he is gay but give him a firm shake and a brief hug, trust me he runs those girls in there! He will get you what you want for the price you want.
    good advice T would like to see you out there sometime there is also a gay guy at ilusions i cant recall his name but he runs all the girls, get cool with him and you got the pussy pass

34. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexDR For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    Any Cabana works well

I'm flying into STI in April and contemplating staying a day or two in Santiago before heading on to Sosua.
    Do you have any Cabanas that you would recommend; preferably one that could help bringing in Chicas since my Spanish isn't that strong.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to BadJokes For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BadJokes View Post
    I'm flying into STI in April and contemplating staying a day or two in Santiago before heading on to Sosua.
    Do you have any Cabanas that you would recommend; preferably one that could help bringing in Chicas since my Spanish isn't that strong.
    Just so you guysknow DT has not been on here for a while this thread is 6 years old.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information