Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: El Chacarero

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

El Chacarero

It's been quite a while since my last posting, but I really haven't done much that is newsworthy. My trips have been fun, but nothing of interest to those except me. Although I still like to scare up some new stuff, I have also found some regulars whom I like to call upon...there's something comfortable about knowing and trusting your date. I have also been scouting out the Puerto Plata area and have decided to retire there...I will move down permanently this September.

However, on my last trip, just a couple weeks ago, I was introduced to a new club in Puerto Plata. I don't have the name quite right, but it was something like "Chukereros". It is on the street called Espignon Nuevo, one street west of the infamous Avenida Colon. The new club is right beside Farmacia Santa Teresa, and still has the La Base sports bar sign out front. If you travel North from the main highway, you will pass a new park on your left, and the club is just north, on your right. I have attached pictures of the club, and of the park so you can find it.

This club has a very good selection of girls, maybe 15 or 20 on any given night. Salida is 500 pesos, but it is waived if you wait until closing time...midnight during the week and 2:00am on the weekends.

The club has lots of good music though it is a little loud for this old fart. Still, the girls and the service made up for it. It caters primarily to Dominicans, so prices are reasonable. There is little English spoken, but I managed just fine with my very limited vocabulary. I even got an hour and a half long lap dance from a very eager young lady...any longer and I wouldn't have had any reason to take her home.

The girls negotiate their own prices and services, but were very reasonable. One enterprising young lady learned that I liked a "wake-up" call and would often appear at my condo at 9:30 or 10:00 in the morning for a very nice morning session for only 500 pesos plus motoconcho fare. I would share her number, as she was worth twice the price easily, but she doesn't have a phone. GO FIGURE!!!!

DominicanBilly introduced me to the manageress...she is an old hand at this business, apparently. Certainly she knows how to run a club and how to attract chica talent. There were girls there for every taste, and I always had a choice of several whom I would happily have taken home for the night. I had such a good time I visited the place 4 times over my two week stay.

In short, this is a great place to visit, especially for those of you staying at chica friendly places like Field of Dreams. I recommend it.
    Imágenes adjuntas Imágenes adjuntas
    Last edited by terrierist; 06-23-2009 at 01:48 AM. Reason: misspelled street name

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Chukereros

little doggie, with info like this please post more, thanks for sharing. Good luck on your upcoming retirement, as I believe Mr. Spock or someone used to say "live long and prosper".

Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Clap Re: Chukereros

Thanks for the find. I never stayed in Puerto Plata but this place sounds promising

Good Times for all..
    Just say no to WU

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    I will move down permanently this September.
    That town's not big enough for both of us! Especially if you keep giving away the good stuff on whoreboards.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Actually, this place has been around forever. This is just the latest name change.

At least they remodeled the front so it looks a little better.

The park turned out really nice. Leonel is pumping a lot of $$$ into Puerto Plata.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Actually, this place has been around forever. This is just the latest name change.
    Is this what used to be Galactica? I should know, but I am ashamed to say I don't.
    Last edited by weyland; 06-27-2009 at 07:06 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Things have changed a lot since I visited a while back. There were only a few girls, and half were huge and worn out.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corrado View Post
    Things have changed a lot since I visited a while back. There were only a few girls, and half were huge and worn out.
    Apparently this club has gone through several name changes, but it is under new management sometime in the last month or two. There are still many huge girls, but there were lots of other shapes/colours/styles as well. The manageress seems to know how to attract more talent. Nobody ever had need to go home empty-handed while I was there.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 50,505 Times in 13,124 Posts

Looks like the old yellow beards but maybe fixed up. But I could be wrong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kevy View Post
    Looks like the old yellow beards but maybe fixed up. But I could be wrong
    Yellow Beard's is on the corner of Duarte and Avenida Colon, at least it is now. It's about four or five blocks away from Chukereros. It hasn't been fixed up in a while, and there isn't a lot of action there lately. I like to go there for an afternoon cerveza, when I go for a long walk, but there aren't many girls there in the afternoon.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

There are still many huge girls, but there were lots of other shapes/colours/styles as well. The manageress seems to know how to attract more talent. Nobody ever had need to go home empty-handed while I was there.
    It is good to know somethings never change. I think I'll check it out this weekend.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yellow Beard's is on the corner of Duarte and Avenida Colon, at least it is now. It's about four or five blocks away from Chukereros. It hasn't been fixed up in a while, and there isn't a lot of action there lately. I like to go there for an afternoon cerveza, when I go for a long walk, but there aren't many girls there in the afternoon.

I've gotten many a BJ in Yellowbeards over the years, but it's been a looooong time since it's been any good.

Thanks

Lat time I was at yellowbeards in april there was no girls there at all, but that was in the afternoon. Does anybody know the opening hours at Chukereros ? I'm planning a bachelor party in august, and I'm up for good ideas to good afternoon places in PP.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

A word of caution..

I'm betting that Chukeros is not the kind of place you want to go with a bunch of other loud, half drunk guys that are groping all the girls in place.

That area has always been frequented by a lot of Motoconcho types, and they aren't particularly receptive to a bunch of drunk, rowdy foreigners moving in on their territory.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Listen to Mr Happy. This place is just another typical "chulo" hangout. Opens between 5-6 pm and closes 12-1 am-depending on weekend/weekday night. I can asure you-your ears will be ringing for at least 1 hour after you leave. NOT FOR TOURISTS. Over 90% of chicas are 2-4-with an occasional 6-7.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bachag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bachag View Post
    Listen to Mr Happy. This place is just another typical "chulo" hangout. Opens between 5-6 pm and closes 12-1 am-depending on weekend/weekday night. I can asure you-your ears will be ringing for at least 1 hour after you leave. NOT FOR TOURISTS. Over 90% of chicas are 2-4-with an occasional 6-7.
    I think it would be appropriate to say the same about the place that Domwolf has been posting about in another thread Pal Albas, not a tourist spot, and they wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of guys going into their spots acting in the typical way tourists generally act. Just words to the wise. Moto guys don't hang out there, but respectable Dominicans do, and there is a certain protocal that needs to be observed.

I think I will copy this and post it in that thread as well.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bachag View Post
    NOT FOR TOURISTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    I'm betting that Chukeros is not the kind of place you want to go with a bunch of other loud, half drunk guys that are groping all the girls in place.
    Is that your definition of tourists? In that case I wouldn't want to go any place with them.

I am sure you are right about "bunches" but I am also sure Billy wouldn't have taken Terrierist there if it were risky for sensibly behaved individuals. I am sure Terrierist won't mind me saying that he is hardly some kind of Rambo. Billy is a cautious person and probably has a better feel for Puerto Plata locations than any of us.

I will be visiting it (though I am much more like Rambo than Terrierist). When I do it won't be the motoconchistas who would deter me but "a bunch of loud, half drunk" groping weekend warriors like I sometimes see in Sosúa might.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I think it would be appropriate to say the same about the place that Domwolf has been posting about in another thread Pal Albas, not a tourist spot, and they wouldn't take kindly to a bunch of guys going into their spots acting in the typical way tourists generally act. Just words to the wise. Moto guys don't hang out there, but respectable Dominicans do, and there is a certain protocal that needs to be observed.

I think I will copy this and post it in that thread as well.
    Well, I wouldn't exactly consider myself as a tourist. I live most part of the year in Sosua, and have done that for the last 8 years. The groom is marying a dominican girl, and most of the guys who will participate will be experienced DR mongers.
    The plan is to hire a maxi taxi, have some beers at the malecon, go to a couple of houses, and maybe a colmado in the backstreets downtown. Dinner at Aquaceros, after that a couple of hours at Cristal. If anybody's still standing up, we will end the night at Classico in Sosua.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    Well, I wouldn't exactly consider myself as a tourist. I live most part of the year in Sosua, and have done that for the last 8 years. The groom is marying a dominican girl, and most of the guys who will participate will be experienced DR mongers.
    The plan is to hire a maxi taxi, have some beers at the malecon, go to a couple of houses, and maybe a colmado in the backstreets downtown. Dinner at Aquaceros, after that a couple of hours at Cristal. If anybody's still standing up, we will end the night at Classico in Sosua.

If that's your plan party on.

When someone post somethings even though it is on the general board it isn't meant for everybody. You are like me, in many respects; and it seems your friends are too. Looking to have a good time, enjoying going to some of the places that the "typical" tourist wouldn't think of going to or even enjoy. By the way nothing wrong with the "typical" tourist been there, done that, and occasionally I go back and do it again. But the posts here were meant to let the guys that are feeling the total weekend warrior thing, that it may not be the best place for them, to get the best "bang" for their buck.

For those that it doesn't apply to ...... party on.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Was back at Chukereros a couple of nights ago...there's still a good selection of ladies there, and I had a good time...but a Presidente Grande is now 130 pesos

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information