Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Blackbeards explanation of policies

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Official Blackbeards explanation of policies

FACT OR FICTION CHICA MYTHS
    For all the new Pirates and Returning ones . . . there have been some questions in regards to the Chicas not being happy on the SS Blackbeards . . . and that they are leaving the ship to find better adventures . . . the fact is . . . they have never been so happy. Our Mamasans Rosalba and Luchy have managed to create special events to make our Pirates happy and the Babes excited about being BB Shipmates . . . “Yes” some of the Shipmates have walked the plank . . . ..but not because of the myths that are being told . . . so “El Capitan” wants to let you know . . .

Let's clarify how the new “rules and system” works . . .
    1. At the end of each month every chica receives a blank calendar for the following month and are asked to fill in the day / shifts that they would like to work. (This includes 2 days off per week and 5 days for their expected menstruation) They choose their shift - 11 AM to 6 Pm or 6 PM to closing – Again their choice.
    2. Once they have made their selections . . . a master schedule is established and they are expected to adhere to it.
    3. A fine of $1000 RD is accessed if they do not show for their shift (Fines are waived if they are sick or have sick children . . . as long as they provide the Mamasan with a Doctors Certificate)
    4. The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!
    5. Salidas – I have instituted a salida – “exit fee” of $800 RD for all non hotel guests so that outsiders don't simply show up and empty the hotel of the best talent and leave my guests holding their ---- for the night.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Re: Official Blackbeards response to their policies

Boy I sure screwd up the spelling on the title on this thread

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    Boy I sure screwd up the spelling on the title on this thread
    Your logic isn't too great either. How can they "respond" to their own policies? How about "explanation" of policies, "statement" of policies, or (to use their own word) "clarification" of policies?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Your logic isn't too great either. How can they "respond" to their own policies? How about "explanation" of policies, "statement" of policies, or (to use their own word) "clarification" of policies?
    Well done Sir Weyland! It only took barely 90 minutes for Her Majesty's Language Police to respond! However, Hoseman's post doesn't even begin to compare to some of what I have read on ISOC lately.........run-on sentences, spelling mistakes, no capitalization, poor grammar, etc. If you are compelled to offer your critique, even after Hoseman 'invited' you, then you could do us all a great service by tackling the barely acceptable level of writing we're all exposed to here.
    Soy un zorro en una jauria de perros

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Downtown For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Downtown View Post
    Well done Sir Weyland! It only took barely 90 minutes for Her Majesty's Language Police to respond! However, Hoseman's post doesn't even begin to compare to some of what I have read on ISOC lately.........run-on sentences, spelling mistakes, no capitalization, poor grammar, etc. If you are compelled to offer your critique, even after Hoseman 'invited' you, then you could do us all a great service by tackling the barely acceptable level of writing we're all exposed to here.
    Don't get me started!

I have given up on all those things but I despair when actual comprehension breaks down. There are many wasted posts and a few unnecessary arguments because readers simply don't understand what the poster is trying to say. Language is not an ornamental vase to be preserved and admired. It is a tool for communication. And like any other tool it can be ruined by misuse.

Also it is a pity when someone goes to a lot of trouble to write a report, which might contain some useful or entertaining information, but presents it in one huge slab of unpunctuated prose where it is hard to see where one sentence ends and another begins. When I see that I just groan and turn to another thread.

Mispellings, incorrect punctuation, use of slang, etc. don't matter a damn if the message gets across clearly. As for typos, I make more than my share because I can spell but cannot type.

Viva Jackson!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Oficiall Blackbeards response to their policies

3. A fine of $1000 RD is accessed if they do not show for their shift (Fines are waived if they are sick or have sick children . . . as long as they provide the Mamasan with a Doctors Certificate)

4. The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! (Except for situation #3, 5, and 4b, the kickback from the manasans.)They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!

5. Salidas – I have instituted a salida – “exit fee” of $800 RD for all non hotel guests so that outsiders don't simply show up and empty the hotel of the best talent and leave my guests holding their ---- for the night.
    I corrected it.
    Try our new ISOC Features!
    • Create a Countdown Timer for your upcoming trip or a special date here.
    • Print out one of our Money Cheat Sheets so you know much shit costs! here
    • Create Albums for your Pictures here.
    • Join Social Groups to view other's Albums here.
    • Browse our concise & informative Wiki here.
    • Learn Spanish, Check Exchange Rates, or The Weather.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Don Tomas For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Don't get me started!

I have given up on all those things but I despair when actual comprehension breaks down. There are many wasted posts and a few unnecessary arguments because readers simply don't understand what the poster is trying to say. Language is not an ornamental vase to be preserved and admired. It is a tool for communication. And like any other tool it can be ruined by misuse.

Also it is a pity when someone goes to a lot of trouble to write a report, which might contain some useful or entertaining information, but presents it in one huge slab of unpunctuated prose where it is hard to see where one sentence ends and another begins. When I see that I just groan and turn to another thread.

Mispellings, incorrect punctuation, use of slang, etc. don't matter a damn if the message gets across clearly. As for typos, I make more than my share because I can spell but cannot type.

Viva Jackson!
    No Sir weyalnd, it's tyme to get started! We;ll ahve to agree to disagere. I here you about the corect languige tools, but waht about the tools that right them?! Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely? Good luk with that and don't dispare, we'll bring in the thawt polese to enshur we know eggsactly wahts being sayd!

Bye the way, hoo the fuck is jackson? Reverend Jessie? Reggie? Michael? janet? bobby? jack? or who?!!
    Last edited by Downtown; 07-05-2009 at 09:12 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Downtown For This Useful Post:

Thanks

OK, Sir weyalnd, we;ll ahve to agree to disagere. I here you about the corect languige tools, but waht about the tools that right them?! Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely? Good luk with that and don't dispare, we'll bring in the thawt poleese to enshur we know wahts being sayed!
    OUCH!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Shurley u must agree they shude bee at least somehwat articulat enuff to express themselves proprely?
    I have told you before, don't call me Shirley!

Bye the way, hoo the fuck is jackson?
    Jackson is the owner of the International Sex Guide board and he demands higher standards of literacy than does Jimmy. Of course, he is not a lovable hunk like Jimmy. You can't have everything!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Don Tomas View Post
    I corrected it.

Well... technically, if the girls are paying the mamasans for their management and none of the money goes to BB's, then they aren't wrong.

Further, if the salida is being paid by the guy taking the girls out, then the girls themselves are not giving BB's anything.

Being a former and possibly a future client of BB's, I like this idea. Without it, it takes away some of the opportunity that guys pay for by staying there. If anything, I think it's not restrictive enough.

Personally, I would bar outside guys from taking girls from BB's while they are working a shift by making it a banning offense for the girls. If they want to go somewhere else before or after their shifts to make arrangements with other guys, they certainly can do it.

It would still be better than Peter's draconian policy of making girls pay him a salida even when they hook up off shift.

As for the fining... I think it's important to keep the selection of available girls up. The girls, when finding guys in Sosua after their shifts, could blow off their next day shift, if they hook up with someone for more than one night. Working at BB's is an opportunity for the girls with a relatively captive market, minimum exposure, and a regulated, more pleasant workplace. One cannot have their cake and eat it too, as it were. To have the BB's market available to them when it suits them (and have commited to being there) and then not be available whenever something better comes along.... well that's not too fair to the BB's patrons who are paying a premium for their availability.

On the other hand... if the statement that the girls do not pay BB's each day/week is a lie... well, that changes everything.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    It would still be better than Peter's draconian policy of making girls pay him a salida even when they hook up off shift.
    I'm not riding Peter's jock here, but let me pose a question to you.

Let's say you have a plumbing business and you employ some plumbers. How would you feel if you found out that some of the plumbers that worked for you where doing work for your customers while they where off shift and taking all the money for themselves?

Peter set up a place of business that attacts the mongers, pays all the expenses to keep it running, and makes his money on the salida. It's not fair to him for the girls to meet the guys at his place, then make arrangements to meet them after shift, cutting Peter out of the money he is due.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post

Let's say you have a plumbing business and you employ some plumbers. How would you feel if you found out that some of the plumbers that worked for you where doing work for your customers while they where off shift and taking all the money for themselves?

Peter set up a place of business that attacts the mongers, pays all the expenses to keep it running, and makes his money on the salida. It's not fair to him for the girls to meet the guys at his place, then make arrangements to meet them after shift, cutting Peter out of the money he is due.
    First of all, you find me a plumber that doesn't work on the side, (which I doubt you can do) and I'll search his truck for drugs.

Second, who says they're his customers? Is everyone in Sosua his customer?
    After sub-standard service twice, I know I'm not.

If I meet one of his girls at one of the discos and we make a deal, I'm not paying Peter a dime.

I didn't say that I was talking about customers finagling the bagel, I'm talking about the girls being off premises and you meeting them and transacting business off premises.

If he wants them to be 100% loyal, he should have them live there and lock them up after their shifts. Maybe chastity belts would work? Then they could only give BJ's.

You know, he could get all his girls to stop seeing clients off the clock if he paid them a base with commission and make being seen in Classico's, etc. a firing offense. He doesn't want to do that, so he has to take what he pays for.

Third, you're saying that he sells his drinks for exactly what he pays for them? I always thought he made money on every drink bought there.

Why is he the only one who rates this kind of lock? All the other clubs/massage parlors have to contend with after hours business being done by their staff.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do what he wants, but if I'm not in his place, why would you think that he should have any type of control on who, when, what, and for how much I do what I do?

If it's your intention to convince me(and others) that we should pay him for business transacted off his premises, whose "Jock" would you then be riding?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

This is a poor analogy. If you are a professional who has entered into an employment contract, then it can be argued that your employer owns your professional skill within the terms of your contract.

But are you saying that Peter own's these girls bodies? I hope not. Because I find such a notion to be offensive beyond words.

The world's oldest profession is unique in that it involves not only the selling of one's skills, but the use of one's body itself. This is why, outside of slavery, it can't rightly be compared to any other business.

While he might not like it, Peter should have no say whatsoever about what these girls do with their bodies outside of his establishment because, unless I'm mistaken, they aren't slaves. Therefore, when away from his establishment, they should be able to sell it, or give it away as they please.

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    First of all, you find me a plumber that doesn't work on the side, (which I doubt you can do) and I'll search his truck for drugs.

Second, who says they're his customers? Is everyone in Sosua his customer?
    After sub-standard service twice, I know I'm not.

If I meet one of his girls at one of the discos and we make a deal, I'm not paying Peter a dime.

I didn't say that I was talking about customers finagling the bagel, I'm talking about the girls being off premises and you meeting them and transacting business off premises.

If he wants them to be 100% loyal, he should have them live there and lock them up after their shifts. Maybe chastity belts would work? Then they could only give BJ's.

You know, he could get all his girls to stop seeing clients off the clock if he paid them a base with commission and make being seen in Classico's, etc. a firing offense. He doesn't want to do that, so he has to take what he pays for.

Third, you're saying that he sells his drinks for exactly what he pays for them? I always thought he made money on every drink bought there.

Why is he the only one who rates this kind of lock? All the other clubs/massage parlors have to contend with after hours business being done by their staff.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do what he wants, but if I'm not in his place, why would you think that he should have any type of control on who, when, what, and for how much I do what I do?

If it's your intention to convince me(and others) that we should pay him for business transacted off his premises, whose "Jock" would you then be riding?
    Well said.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Unless the girls are actually cutting him out of his due it should be no one else's business what they legitimately do when not on his premises working for him.

If I innocently and coincidently meet one of his girls offsite, say in a disco, and we decide to fuck that's up to us, and only us, as long as it was not set up in advance to cut the house out of the salida.

Now if I had met one of his girls onsite and then schemed with her to do him out of his cut and meet up at another time then, and only then, would he have a legit reason to expect a cut.

Better yet he should fire her lying, cheating ass and ban me from his place!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Maybe some of you guys have his policies mixed up as well .I have never seen where he said they are not free to do what they wish with their time off.

Thanks

Maybe some of you guys have his policies mixed up as well .I have never seen where he said they are not free to do what they wish with their time off.
    No confusion at all. I'm just going by what he himself has posted. In fact, I think that he clearly stated his policy in this post from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by jensenspecial View Post
    hahahahah.what do you think I am stupid?...I know whats going on in this little village and if pro girls are stupid enough to give it away for free than they will pay..easy as that...welcome to the world of players...by the way the big mouth bragger who gave them away was one of their own group bragging about it in Passion´s, my motoconcho´s even drove the girls to the hotel...what do they expect..hahhahah...
    play by the fuckin´rules cheap ass motherfuckers..then evrybody is happy !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now, if I am somehow misinterpreting this statement, I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    No confusion at all. I'm just going by what he himself has posted. In fact, I think that he clearly stated his policy in this post from another thread:

Now, if I am somehow misinterpreting this statement, I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.
    I don'y know all the details of what went down with Gotcha and his boys,but I took that statement in reference to that event.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Peter has made it perfectly clear that his employees are not allowed to freelance/moonlight.
    Not before work, after work, or on their day off.

Of course the girls are not his slaves but if these are the terms for working there, it is what it is.

He can't force anybody to pay a retroactive salida but he is free to fire the chica and ban the monger.

I can understand why he would have a problem with cheap cunts who want to cut him out but he should be careful about pissing off good customers who happen to hook up outside once in a while.

Thanks

The 800 peso salida should be less for st and 800 for TLN. it aint worth $22 extra to travel all the way there and take them out. That being said at least at BB's the rates are way better than LP even with the 800 extra to salida and the girls do not try to say they want 2500 st after the deed.
    But how is it that the economy is getting worse and mongering rates get higher? Costa Rica here we come.

FACT OR FICTION CHICA MYTHS
    For all the new Pirates and Returning ones . . . there have been some questions in regards to the Chicas not being happy on the SS Blackbeards . . . and that they are leaving the ship to find better adventures . . . the fact is . . . they have never been so happy. Our Mamasans Rosalba and Luchy have managed to create special events to make our Pirates happy and the Babes excited about being BB Shipmates . . . “Yes” some of the Shipmates have walked the plank . . . ..but not because of the myths that are being told . . . so “El Capitan” wants to let you know . . .

Let's clarify how the new “rules and system” works . . .
    1. At the end of each month every chica receives a blank calendar for the following month and are asked to fill in the day / shifts that they would like to work. (This includes 2 days off per week and 5 days for their expected menstruation) They choose their shift - 11 AM to 6 Pm or 6 PM to closing – Again their choice.
    2. Once they have made their selections . . . a master schedule is established and they are expected to adhere to it.
    4. The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information