Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Blackbeards explanation of policies

Thanks

Re: Oficiall Blackbeards response to their policies

hello hello

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    No confusion at all. I'm just going by what he himself has posted. In fact, I think that he clearly stated his policy in this post from another thread:

Now, if I am somehow misinterpreting this statement, I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Thanks.
    Last edited by yourmomma999; 07-19-2009 at 05:25 PM.
    I WILL KEEP MY GUNS
    MY FREEDOM
    AND MY MONEY!

YOU CAN KEEP
    THE CHANGE!!!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ok, no one can contest that in general the girls at LP are hotter most of the time, but money wise you can get a much better deal even if you salida the girl from BB with the new fine, and get a much better rate no matter how many you salida, just that you have a smaller selection of fine chicas, but there are enough if you know who works when at what time.

After mongering for a while you try to get the best looking but get the money to stretch farther.

I would rather salida 10 different occasions ST from bb's than maybe 5 from LP for the same amt of money. Recently I have seen BB's as a much better bargain than the discos, beach, or LP. then you have field of dreams which has a lot of the old BB;s girls who left.

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    Well... technically, if the girls are paying the mamasans for their management and none of the money goes to BB's, then they aren't wrong.

Further, if the salida is being paid by the guy taking the girls out, then the girls themselves are not giving BB's anything.

Being a former and possibly a future client of BB's, I like this idea. Without it, it takes away some of the opportunity that guys pay for by staying there. If anything, I think it's not restrictive enough.

Personally, I would bar outside guys from taking girls from BB's while they are working a shift by making it a banning offense for the girls. If they want to go somewhere else before or after their shifts to make arrangements with other guys, they certainly can do it.

It would still be better than Peter's draconian policy of making girls pay him a salida even when they hook up off shift.

As for the fining... I think it's important to keep the selection of available girls up. The girls, when finding guys in Sosua after their shifts, could blow off their next day shift, if they hook up with someone for more than one night. Working at BB's is an opportunity for the girls with a relatively captive market, minimum exposure, and a regulated, more pleasant workplace. One cannot have their cake and eat it too, as it were. To have the BB's market available to them when it suits them (and have commited to being there) and then not be available whenever something better comes along.... well that's not too fair to the BB's patrons who are paying a premium for their availability.

On the other hand... if the statement that the girls do not pay BB's each day/week is a lie... well, that changes everything.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yourmomma999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,152 Times in 236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    FACT OR FICTION CHICA MYTHS
    The hotel receives NO financial remuneration from the Chicas period! They pay the Mamasans a total of $1000RD per month to compensate them for: translation / introductory services, maintaining schedules and paperwork, coordinating mandatory Government Medical tests and meetings, coordinating and managing all activities, keeping the peace and settling any disputes, etc., etc.!
    I would guess any medical testing regimen is better than no medical care at all but do you guys that have been to BB's put any credence to this statement?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mho For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mho View Post
    I would guess any medical testing regimen is better than no medical care at all but do you guys that have been to BB's put any credence to this statement?
    That has always been standard practice there.
    I've offended you.....goood

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

mho

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    First of all, you find me a plumber that doesn't work on the side, (which I doubt you can do) and I'll search his truck for drugs.

Second, who says they're his customers? Is everyone in Sosua his customer?
    After sub-standard service twice, I know I'm not.

If I meet one of his girls at one of the discos and we make a deal, I'm not paying Peter a dime.

I didn't say that I was talking about customers finagling the bagel, I'm talking about the girls being off premises and you meeting them and transacting business off premises.

If he wants them to be 100% loyal, he should have them live there and lock them up after their shifts. Maybe chastity belts would work? Then they could only give BJ's.

You know, he could get all his girls to stop seeing clients off the clock if he paid them a base with commission and make being seen in Classico's, etc. a firing offense. He doesn't want to do that, so he has to take what he pays for.

Third, you're saying that he sells his drinks for exactly what he pays for them? I always thought he made money on every drink bought there.

Why is he the only one who rates this kind of lock? All the other clubs/massage parlors have to contend with after hours business being done by their staff.

As far as I'm concerned, he can do what he wants, but if I'm not in his place, why would you think that he should have any type of control on who, when, what, and for how much I do what I do?

If it's your intention to convince me(and others) that we should pay him for business transacted off his premises, whose "Jock" would you then be riding?
    I'm just saying, he goes out and finds the girls, teaches them the game, promotes them, and features them in his business. He is entitled to return on his investement and a profit. Many guys wouldn't even know about these girls if it where not for Peter putting up photos and videos or guys seeing them at Peter's place. They would just be another anonymous face at Classicos, hustling for a dick and a dollar. I think it is fine if they want to make money on their own, and it's very simple, quit working at Passions and work the streets.

You can run your business any way you want, but Peter runs his business with his rules. And his number one rule is, if a girl wants to work at Passions, she can't be off selling her pussy on the side, during her off hours or not. If girls don't like the rules, they are free to not work there. If they get caught in violation of the rule, they can pay the fine, or choose not to work there. Simple.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yourmomma999 View Post
    as long as she does not go bag bragging and Peter does not see you like you run into him in town with her while he makes his large bank deposit, etc. wtf? In the past I met them at a club at night and we did our own thing. Screw him and his monopoly. What he is doing is not even legal there. just be smart about it and be quiet.
    Discretion is the key word, don't go bragging and keep it to yourself. The problem that occurred in the other situation if I recall correctly is that the guys actually went back to LP's and bragged about what they got for "free"

I also know first hand know how the girls that work at Peter's place don't want to give him any reason to suspect that they are doing anything outside of his place with out his permission and without him getting his supposed cut. I happened to live in the same complex as Peter did the last 7 months in Sosua, and on occasion I would meet some of his girls away from his joint (walking on the street, on in the disco, often I wouldn't even know that they worked there, until they told me), when they heard where I lived and therefore where I intended to take them to get busy, they would get a look of horror on their face and tell me they couldn't come to my place.

They would suggest we go to a cabana instead, which would be inappropriate in my book why should I pay for a cabana when I had a perfectly good place of my own to go?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Officially Blackbeards response to their policies

I guess this thread has officially been jacked since it started about the policies of Blackbeards, which look fair enough to me, and has evolved into the policies of LP's

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    I'm just saying, he goes out and finds the girls, teaches them the game, promotes them, and features them in his business. He is entitled to return on his investement and a profit. Many guys wouldn't even know about these girls if it where not for Peter putting up photos and videos or guys seeing them at Peter's place. They would just be another anonymous face at Classicos, hustling for a dick and a dollar. I think it is fine if they want to make money on their own, and it's very simple, quit working at Passions and work the streets.

You can run your business any way you want, but Peter runs his business with his rules. And his number one rule is, if a girl wants to work at Passions, she can't be off selling her pussy on the side, during her off hours or not. If girls don't like the rules, they are free to not work there. If they get caught in violation of the rule, they can pay the fine, or choose not to work there. Simple.
    So are you saying that can not see any men? They can't have boyfriends?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

So are you saying that can not see any men? They can't have boyfriends?
    I don't know what Peter's policy is regarding that, but what I am saying is that if you go to work somewhere, and agree to the rules of that place, you follow the rules. If you don't like the rules, you are free to leave. If you break the rules, pay the price and don't whine to me.

If Peter catches a customer conspiring with girls to break his rules (and cheat him out of his money), he has every right to fine or fire the girl and ban the customer from his place of business.

If you meet a girl at a club or on the street and end up fucking her for pay or for free, it is not your problem and the problem (if any) is just between the girl and Peter.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

The fact of the matter is, Peter is going to try to have a monopoly on the pussy. The girls are going to fuck guys on the side. Nothing said here is going to change that.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Peter does provide a safe and secure environment for them to ply their trade. It has to be rough out there for a puta. So I guess he feels he deserves some level of loyalty.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

I wonder if he gets a cut if they meet a Husband in there.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I wonder if he gets a cut if they meet a Husband in there.
    Thinking about marrying what's her name??? Debroahs sister

A wedding at Passion's that would so cool.

But where would the bachelor party be?????

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Thinking about marrying what's her name??? Debroahs sister

A wedding at Passion's that would so cool.

But where would the bachelor party be?????
    Madeline.I don't fuck with her she is crazy.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Madeline.I don't fuck with her she is crazy.
    I have news for you, all three of them have personality disorders and/or chemical imbalances, then again if you had 5-10 different cocks/day poking your brain, your hardware might start to malfunction after 6 months!

Madeline is actually a little more stable than the other two nutjob sisters.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    I have news for you, all three of them have personality disorders and/or chemical imbalances, then again if you had 5-10 different cocks/day poking your brain, your hardware might start to malfunction after 6 months!

Madeline is actually a little more stable than the other two nutjob sisters.
    Tha's scary I never met the other two .

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Madeline is probably the biggest earner in that place. People just seem to love that chick.

Thanks

Madeline is probably the biggest earner in that place. People just seem to love that chick.
    I think Mary is.I was there for 3 Weeks in Feb- March I spent quite a few hours in there.This has somehow turned into a Passion's thread..lol

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Peter does provide a safe and secure environment for them to ply their trade. It has to be rough out there for a puta. So I guess he feels he deserves some level of loyalty.
    Good point!! Never thought of it this way, but definitely something to consider......Yeah you are right, not only is Peter supplying a safer environment for the monger, he is also providing a safer and more controlled environment for the puta, and as you say; I can see where that also deserves some loyalty in return. I don't know this for sure but I am sure if a monger got out of hand Peter has a way of handling that as well as if a puta gets out of control. Plus as you say he does provide a location for them to potentially meet the monger of their dreams.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Good point!! Never thought of it this way, but definitely something to consider......Yeah you are right, not only is Peter supplying a safer environment for the monger, he is also providing a safer and more controlled environment for the puta, and as you say; I can see where that also deserves some loyalty in return. I don't know this for sure but I am sure if a monger got out of hand Peter has a way of handling that as well as if a puta gets out of control. Plus as you say he does provide a location for them to potentially meet the monger of their dreams.
    I'm telling you, that new chick Diana from SD will probably get a lot of offers...

She one of those chicks that you don't have to think twice about fucking.

I consider myself pretty seasoned, a new buck in the game will fall for that ass immediately.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information