Thread: Other things to enjoy: first time rookie report.

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Other things to enjoy: first time rookie report.

My original reason to come to DR was because MDE did not fit in my schedule. I was attempting to take a Timeshare AI vacation. I saw the map of DR and just figured the north had to be fun because of all of the cities that are close together. More cities more women is what I thought to myself. I like bachata, spanish culture, spanish food so I new i would have fun. Booked my flight.
    Rookie note: become a member of the frequent flyer program of the airline that you are flying with. After this trip you will want another! Earn miles toward a free or discounted flight.
    I found the site DRsomething something site after looking around for info about my adventure. I was recruited by a ISOC scout. I guess I showed potiental! On the site is where I was convinced not to be restricted by an AI.
    I ran into a lot of like minded individuals. Back to the trip.
    My plan was to come alone, but after talk about the trip I had a wingman. We rented a car.We eventually took the car back.
    Rookie note: You can get to Sosua alot cheaper. Public taxi.
    I think I paid 25 pesos. And we had some cute chics in the ride.
    With in seconds of entering my first hotel (NG) I saw someone that I wanted to fuck and she wanted it to. I had to tell myself "Be cool Ice Cold"! I heard about The Pizza and I was hungry. We went to Bologna. I saw what I call "A sweet boy". I was thinkin all this available pun tang and he wants to play peter pan. Good pizza! I heard it is the best in town. I felt I needed a taxi to show me around so I could find all the action. He took us to Puerto Plata.
    Rookie note: I should have remembered what I read on the site or took notes. If you are in Sosua, then you are in the Belly of the Beast.
    Since I was still talkin all this "innocent shit" about wanting to dance bachata he took us to a lot of normal clubs. Then I came out of my shell and said........
    WE WANT SOME BITCHES!
    So he took us to Crystals. My friend was swalled up within minutes by the first big titty woman he saw. I was in scout mode for the finest. the girls swarmed us like they where hungry and smelled bacon.
    I did remeber that I was told I could find cheaper prices. I met the finest girl I could find and worked on getting to know her to see if she would exchange information so that I could see her away from the club. Didn't work! We had a tag along that we met at the airport. We took him back to the AI and we returned to Sosua. We were hungry so he took us to the stip. I was thinking..... "THIS MUTHA FUCKA COULD HAVE TOLD US TO WALK ONE BLOCK FROM THE HOTEL AND THAT WE WOULD BE IN CHICA HEAVEN!" THE GIRLS THAT WE MET AS SOON AS WE GOT OUT THE TAXI WAS THE SOME GIRLS THAT WE TOOK BACK WITH US THAT NIGHT!
    After my first night I had been baptized and the beast came out. But I had to fulfil my innocent desires, so I went Diving!(first time)

I ate good food!

With this fish I the wed!

Then I was pampered by this girl all day. She even bust the bumps that I had from ingrown hair. I was cheap with her. She left a little upset. I never saw her again.

Rookie note: Agree ahead of time on what is going to take place. Most girls said "no" to pictures because I asked after the fact.

That was in June when I was shy. I will be back!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: Other things to enjoy: first time rookie report.

That certainly was a unique first trip report. Sounds like you had an interesting time, to say the least.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information