Thread: New Stickies Idea!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,729 Times in 520 Posts

Warning New Stickies Idea!!

Not sure if this is the right place for this idea or not, but I was thinking that it may be a good idea to make new stickies in each countries section with the most current rate information on ST and TLN. This way the thread can always remain open for members to be able to constantly update the rates. This will be very helpful for newbies or anyone that may be researching several possible locations. They could post the average rates they paid and the date they paid them.

Just a idea but I thought it may be very helpful. Putting it in each country's section will make it less confusing also. Maybe it could be called "Going Rates" or something more catchy...

Any thoughts?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: New Stickies Idea!!

Set it up, its all yours!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

A BETTER IDEA>>>

Post the average I.O.U. during each trip, or average deposit forfeited on those trips that "never happened" but were planned for 6 months!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cuba Libre For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: A BETTER IDEA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    Post the average I.O.U. during each trip, or average deposit forfeited on those trips that "never happened" but were planned for 6 months!
    I guess I can throw that in too for guys like me that have families and jobs that are important to them and have to cancel things because of it. Never lost a deposit before though as I have always done business with repitable companies who return your deposit. I do have some credit with a couple airlines though. IOU's haven't been given out since 2005, but soon we all will be giving them out the way our government is going.

Thanks for your support! Always gotta be a smart ass out there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Set it up, its all yours!
    How do I do that again Jimmy? Thank you BTW!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3somefan View Post
    How do I do that again Jimmy? Thank you BTW!

Just set them up and I will make them into Stickies.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Any thoughts?
    I think it's a waste of time.

Every situation & every chica is unique. It's all explained in a story - not a simple ST or TLN peso entry. Did you buy meals, did you buy swimsuits, do you send WU, was she a dog, was she a 10, did you buy Brugal for the Uncle, etc etc.... It's in the story.

If your going to simplify it to that extreme, why not just do one spreadsheet.

So now we gotta open each one of these initial posts or they hang forever at the top as New Posts? That's a pain in the rear....

Not to piss on your parade, but, ok....I'm pissing on your parade...

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    I think it's a waste of time.

Every situation & every chica is unique. It's all explained in a story - not a simple ST or TLN peso entry. Did you buy meals, did you buy swimsuits, do you send WU, was she a dog, was she a 10, did you buy Brugal for the Uncle, etc etc.... It's in the story.

If your going to simplify it to that extreme, why not just do one spreadsheet.

So now we gotta open each one of these initial posts or they hang forever at the top as New Posts? That's a pain in the rear....

Not to piss on your parade, but, ok....I'm pissing on your parade...
    You are reading way too much into this. Many new members just go to a specific country and try to get as much information as they can. Reading reports is still a smart idea, but this will give guys a general idea of prices without having to wade through all the other information that they may not find as important. I think a average and general number can be given and be very helpful. Just like in Sosua, there are general rates you should have in mind when mongering.

I understand the "new posts" thing, but just do as I do and don't open the posts in threads I am not interested in.

Everyone is not a pro like yourself Eldo!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,772 Times in 857 Posts

Don't you have a pallet of GUMMYBEARS to unload tonight?
    This is another one of your brilliant ideas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cuba Libre View Post
    Don't you have a pallet of GUMMYBEARS to unload tonight?
    This is another one of your brilliant ideas.
    Nope, already done with work today....

....I am going to be picking up your mom sometime around 9pm though. She wants to have a good time!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Good Idea! Make it happen I will post
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

18. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Good Idea! Make it happen I will post
    Givengo... it's now in all of the different country's areas. Most are found in the "Trip Reports Section" of each country. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,992 Times in 1,322 Posts

Anyone that hasn't logged in recently is gonna think 3some's acct was hacked.
    We surveyed 100 chicas and the top 69 answers are on the board. Here's the question...

I.S.O.B.B.C.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dick Dawson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Dawson View Post
    Anyone that hasn't logged in recently is gonna think 3some's acct was hacked.
    Why????

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Why????
    Because earlier when logging in there were 2 pages of the stickies posts, in the NEW POSTS section (all with your name ) . It pushed back all the other new posts to like page 3.

Good luck with it, Its a nice addition. Is jimmy putting you in charge of it ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    Because earlier when logging in there were 2 pages of the stickies posts, in the NEW POSTS section (all with your name ) . It pushed back all the other new posts to like page 3.

Good luck with it, Its a nice addition. Is jimmy putting you in charge of it ?
    Ahhh, I didn't realize that. Must be since I created them that they didn't appear as new posts for me. Sorry about that.

Jimmy just asked me to create them cause he liked the idea, so I did. Hopefully as they are seen, the people who have traveled to those spots most recently will fill them in.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to 3somefan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

I do not know if this idea will really amount to anything to be quite honest with you, as been documented and experienced many times before, there are many things that go into a person's average price for a puta whether short or long time. A price that one person pays for a puta, may be totally different for the next guy for the same puta. Lots of things account for that.

Also putas themselves have different scales. If you look at one guy's average payment it may be because he goes for the street rats, which means his average payment would be lower. Another guy may only do "ten's" (whatever that means, again one guy's street rat may be another guy's ten); which means his payment may be higher. One guy may only like Haitians, generally their pricing start somewhat lower. One guy may be a vet, therefore his knowledge comes into play his prices will be lower on the average than a newbie. One guy may be fluent, his price lower; one guy may be over weight, and smells, his price would more than likely be higher.

Again it is nice that you thought about it, but I think it is something that really will amount to nothing in the overall scheme of things. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but that is the way I see it. Simply because there are too many variables that can't be controlled or calculated for; in a sensible or empirical manner.

Again just my opinion, carry on.
    Last edited by Jimmydr; 07-19-2009 at 01:46 PM.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I do not know if this idea will really amount to anything to be quite honest with you, as been documented and experienced many times before, there are many things that go into a person's average price for a puta whether short or long time. A price that one person pays for a puta, may be totally different for the next guy for the same puta. Lots of things account for that.

Also putas themselves have different scales. If you look at one guy's average payment it may be because he goes for the street rats, which means his average payment would be lower. Another guy may only do "ten's" (whatever that means, again one guy's street rat may be another guy's ten); which means his payment may be higher. One guy may only like Haitians, generally their pricing start somewhat lower. One guy may be a vet, therefore his knowledge comes into play his prices will be lower on the average than a newbie. One guy may be fluent, his price lower; one guy may be over weight, and smells, his price would more than likely be higher.

Again it is nice that you thought about it, but I think it is something that really will amount to nothing in the overall scheme of things. Don't mean to burst your bubble, but that is the way I see it. Simply because there are too many variables that can't be controlled or calculated for; in a sensible or empirical manner.

Again just my opinion, carry on.
    Lots of valid points, to say the least. However, I've always been a "no guts, no glory" kind of guy, so if it isn't given a shot, we'll never know if it was worth doing or not.

However.......... in the interest of not skewing the results for this beloved country I live in, I won't be posting about the 300 pesos ST girls, or the GF's that spend the night for free after dinner, or the good looking doctor that gives killer massages, or the lawyer who's............

Sorry, got carried away.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Lots of valid points, to say the least. However, I've always been a "no guts, no glory" kind of guy, so if it isn't given a shot, we'll never know if it was worth doing or not.

However.......... in the interest of not skewing the results for this beloved country I live in, I won't be posting about the 300 pesos ST girls, or the GF's that spend the night for free after dinner, or the good looking doctor that gives killer massages, or the lawyer who's............

Sorry, got carried away.
    Absofuckingloutely, the results could be skewed big time, I really think that the knowledge gained by reading the various trip reports and figuring out where you fit in or (on the so called monger spectrum) is your best tool. If you are a "newbie" and don't speak the language, your purposes would best be served by comparing yourself to others that are newbies and don't speak the language as far as prices and probably typical type of experiences. If that newbie tried to compare himself to let's say a Jimbo44 or a TropicBob (guys who have many trips under their belts plus regulars chicas they can call on when they want) or someone that lives in the country and speaks the language, he may feel some what frustrated that he isn't having the same experiences or getting the same prices. That could take away from his overall enjoyment of his particular vacation. Also remember the chicas know who the newbies are and price accordingly as well. A price they will quote a newbie, they wouldn't think of quoting to a vet or someone that lives there.

Vicesaversa also applies, bunch of newbies or guys who don't particularly like to negotiate may skew it in the opposite direction. Again I have no problem with it, but I think you need to take whatever info is garnered from it; with a grain of salt. Again not trying to burst a bubble, just trying to put some reality into the situation. I remember saying once before that my reality may be different than yours, and I find it to be so true. I know my reality is different than lets say a Mr. Happy who has lived in country for more than 30 yrs. so I try and learn what I can from him, and apply it as best I can for where I am. Same goes for a guy like a Domwolf, he although American, is Dominican by culture and of course speaks fluently and knows the slang and understands the culture, his reality here is different than mine, I wouldn't expect it to be any other way. I for example know no matter how long I live here and how well I assimilate myself into the culture I will never be considered a Dominican, I can only hope to be accepted. And by being accepted hope to have some experiences that are similar to his although not equal.

Thread Information