Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Clap The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!!

Ok so I will post several parts in this one thread. No I did not get pictures but you will find the reports informative if not even funny.

Honestly I forgot to ask if I could post the photos I got and BB has a draconian pic policy.

It had been 3 years since I took a monger only trip. Most mongering had been done during business trips.

Having some Spanish really helps but my friends do not speak a word of Spanish and were fine.

I spent 180 per day, 45 on food and Chica beers and the rest on mongering. The room with 1 way airport cab was 303 for a “deluxe” room. I spoke to the guy with the Jacuzzi room and he said it took 4 hours to fill it up so unless you plan ahead don’t bother.

The flight over was hysterical, I flew continental and the seats had touch screen entertainment systems built in. So any seat with a kid behind it was vibrating for most of the trip because the kid was hammering away at a game. Seeing some hotties on the plane was good because it was a preview of things to come.

I have mongered in several different parts of the world so I was guard up and jaded when I landed. I even went as far as telling my boys ( J and 69wolf) that you should be careful not to let emotions fly and always be alert for ripoffs (good advice but I was bitter LOL). Well I was shattered by the time the trip was over. I gave sympathy ST and even fell for some very delicious pillow talk.

We are greeted at POP by a band, 2 hotties dressed as show girls for pics and seriously oppressive heat. OMG this is looking good already. When you get to customs it’s a joke. You pay for the tourist card and then the next person takes it. What is the point of that? Just govt jobs that’s all. I can’t blame them but take the money and don’t hassle me to have to walk 20 feet to give some one else the card LOL. At least you get a shot of rum or soda as you walk.

Now outside of the airport its mayhem. Do not let anyone take your bags unless it’s your driver otherwise you should pay a nice tip. Those guys work for tips only so be sure to hook them up if you let them handle your bags. I didn’t because my driver was right there so I kept a hold of my bag. If you need an adjustment time do not cross the rope into crowd of drivers until you get your bearings.

So I am greeted by a Camary that was barley operational, which just added flavor imo. I had to push down the “power” windows to get some air and the AC pushed heat. My driver was very informative (Heriberto). He made sure he asked if we needed a pharmacy and money exchange as we went thru Puerto Plata. He even knew current exchange rates. This guy pointed out where good food was and spoke fluent English.

So we get to Costambar and there is the infamous gate. What is that for? No one was stopped, not even 5 people on a moto and one had a bag in her arm. I was howling when the driver said it was for security and even he didn’t think they checked anyone. So he gingerly navigated the pot holed streets as motos flew past him… some motos even laughed at how slow he was going. He pointed out Jennys (I think that’s its name but even if not that’s what I call it) and even offered to stop. Now one thing that endeared me to him was he stopped to say hi to 2 grande culos on the way. I am sure he had a st with one of them before because he said she was very fun LOL.

Now these roads look “rustic” but the trees and sun put a spell on me. I was mesmerized by it all. What a place!!! Don’t expect American standards and you will be fine. Just think Gilligans Island with women available for the asking.

We pulled up at BB (about 3pm) and I was a little put out until I saw the sign in live technicolor. The entrance is just a nondescript white wall. But there was a dude selling coconuts at the door and I loved it. We checked in and as soon as the girls saw new meat at the desk they gathered at the couches in reception. I finally know what a woman in a mini skirt feels like in a club. OMG they were all looking at us like food to a starving person. I was all smiles and my boys were nervous. One of the girls said that 69wolf was nervous because he damn near hit the wall by the bar as he passed the women. All the grills giggled and I knew it was on.

So up 3 flights and into the rooms. We cleaned up and unpacked then hit the bar. Within 5min we were all chatting with the more aggressive women ( they met you at on the way to the bar and sat next to you without your eye contact) and my boys were in the Jacuzzi 15min after hitting the bar. I decided to chill and chat with the 2 women in front of me. I forget their names because they were very mercenary and all about getting the newbie’s. Unfortunately I succumbed to one of them. She was blonde with serious extensions and light olive skin. She had the most amazing dimples and kept biting her lips and grinding my leg. Well 20 min after J and 69wolf were in the Jacuzzi I was on my way up to the room.

Now I completely forget her name because honestly she was average but also because I am HORRIBLE with names. I had negotiated 2 pop for 1800 and that’s just what I got. Don’t get me wrong every nut is a good one but I just had to take the edge off and get the party started. We stared cowgirland She was “tired” after she “finished”, she literally said I just got off get on top. So I did the first doggie and made sure my mark was left. For number 2 the poor thing had to work hard and we went over the 2hr mark which was fine with me. I felt bad and gave her 200 for the moto.

I will stop here to avoid a super long read and pick up with Thursday night (DISCO) in a day or so. BTW I am already planning a trip for early nov/late oct.
    Last edited by Trib; 07-18-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: addition
    It aint over till I am done!!!

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!!

Real good start Trib, looking forward to the rest (pictures or not).

Of course once you said no pictures, you just lost some of the guys.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Great stuff Trib! Can't wait to hear the rest.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

That report is already looking very good Trib!! Personally for BB I don't mind not having pictures - newsletter subscription

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,369 Times in 366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    ...When you get to customs it’s a joke. You pay for the tourist card and then the next person takes it. What is the point of that? Just govt jobs that’s all. I can’t blame them but take the money and don’t hassle me to have to walk 20 feet to give some one else the card LOL. At least you get a shot of rum or soda as you walk.
    Damn! I never got a drink. Great start and thanks for the info!
    trEPP33

10. The Following User Says Thank You to trEPP33 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Why did you negotiate a price with the chica, the prices are fixed already and most would walk out after the first pop, but if you are up front with what you want they will give it to you at the going ST or LT rate.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ter319 View Post
    Why did you negotiate a price with the chica, the prices are fixed already and most would walk out after the first pop, but if you are up front with what you want they will give it to you at the going ST or LT rate.
    I talked with the girls and when I mentioned 2 pops they mentioned a tip for the extra. Now I would rather have a happy provider rather than one just going thru the motions.

In reality I understand that most folks would say this inflates prices. I don't so I leave it at diffrent strokes for diffrent folks (pun intended LOL)

A big thanks to the fellas who encourage the report without pictures.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thumbs Up The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! day 2

Ok so here we go…wait no stop….oh right there yes…oh you dirty dog, again please.

Well that was the theme for the rest of my visits with the Chicas for the rest of the trip.

But first a PSA from Tribulation Monger HQ.

I saw a few fellas hanging solo and that is cool. In fact I normally solo monger so I dig that. If you are with a group and see a guy solo say hi and chill for a bit. Most folks with the onions to fly solo know some very good tid bits about the area. If they don’t you may just wind up making a mongering buddy and even help a newbie out. I met 3 really cool dudes so a big shout out to wvu00, backdoc and K. All three (there were more but I forgot) were very helpful and really cool to chill with. Remember guys we don’t have many nonmonger friends (at least I don’t) to share with so ask a solo flyer to hang for a beer or even a meal. It won’t kill you and you can share intel on the chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will know relinquish the soapbox to others more distinguished than I….well at least more senior LOL

SO read this with Jamie Foxx’s Blame it running thru your head and that’s the theme for the trip ;P

Now me and the boys were recovering from the afternoons recon so yet another shower (5 a day from the humidity) and some grubb. Now BB has good food but portions are small and prices are the same as in the states so be prepared.

Anyway it was dark and the thump of Spanish Music began its sirens call after 8:30 ish (yes that is a proper time when you are on island time). I was still on the initial high from discovering paradise and feeling like a king because I had all these girls looking at me like fresh ground to conquer. Some times that feeling was great and others it stunk…more on that later.

I get upstairs (next to front desk) and the girls and mongers are slowly filing in. I love to dance and must say to all who don’t dance because they “can’t” or are afraid of “looking stupid” get the F&*K over it. If you just move they way the music feels and are having fun and smiling no one cares if you are Gene Kelly or Shane Sparks. People will see you having fun and gravitate twards you. Besides are you going to see these people when you are back in the states? LOL

So the music is pumping and I am loving it, sitting at the bar and I see dimples again and she targets the poor soul in front of me. He was 1 of a group of young guys from ATL and was cornered by the Lioness. Well I watched her work the magic just because I was in awe of her game and then moved to the balcony. Where I saw Orquella (not right spelling).

At first glance she wasn’t what I was looking for. Young, braces and almost chubby with a 7 for face. But her smile and attitude were so sweet and demure (a theme for this trip) I gave her play. So I danced with her and 3 others and brought a beer for her. Finally after an hour of shaking my butt she grabs me with such passion I had to see where it went. Still not making a commitment I let her probe my tonsils and enjoyed the attention immensely. I was pulling away to dance when she sat in one of the tall chairs and opened her legs and grinded me. I looked down and saw Lisa Simpson on her white panties and the deal was done!!!!

We got hotter and pawed each other for another few min and then brought her to habitacion del Trib for a 2 pop. When the clothes came off her body was much nicer than I expected and she was quite the seductress (no it wasn’t the liquor cuz I don’t drink LOL) . Man oh man I was the main dish for this horny lil minx and I wasn’t complaining. Her oral was the best of the trip and her other skills were close. Over all she was the one I had the strongest sexual connection for the trip with but when I saw her later on I wondered what I saw in her. Well that melted when I considered her oral but that’s drama for later.

I gave her the cash and she grabbed me and said I was horrible for sending her from my arms. I told her she doesn’t want to sleep with me because I snore and fart and she couldn’t stop laughing for 5 min. As she walked out the door she asked me if she could spend the night one of the night of my trip because she enjoyed time with me. I told her I would think about it and strutted about my room as King of Habaticion Del Trib. This stuff is better than a Spanish soap opera because I heard the moto arrive and went to the balcony to watch her. I actually felt like calling her back but thought better of it because I know that I took the bait and loved it!!!

Blame it on the rock, Blame it on the henny….wtf what ever I was riding high. So threw on my bathing suit and jumped from the first landing of the stairs in the pool and even forgot that my keys were in my pocket until it was too late. Luckily I keep my keys and cash in a baggy because I sweat so much.

Next morning I got up feeling a little sad because I was alone and reminded myself it was all the game I was falling for. Then I went downstairs to eat and watch the Chicas do the walk of shame…that’s when you have a one night stand and look like it and scurry home hiding your face from the neighbors until your far enough away that no one recognize you. Fortunately J was up and we enjoyed a great meal.

Later we walked to Jenny’s for provisions and to change money. I swear I was back in any bodega in NYC only they sold hard liquor!!!! Then we walked the beach and found a treasure in Pasquales. They have an amazing pork sandwich and a hot bartender. More later as this report is getting too long but suffice it to say it was another DISCO night for us. I highly recommend BB thur – sat because the disco breaks the monotony of the pool gauntlet.
    Last edited by Trib; 07-20-2009 at 07:44 PM. Reason: date was wrong

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Very nice reporting Trib.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! day 2

When the clothes came off her body was much nicer than I expected and she was quite the seductress (no it wasn’t the liquor cuz I don’t drink LOL.....................

.....................Blame it on the rock, Blame it on the henny….wtf
    Well, what is it? Do you drink, or don't you??

Before I'd do the 5 showers a day routine,(that's a lot of clothes to wash), I'd be jumping in the pool every hour or so..

There's nothing like a nice swim after a good fuck...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Clap Re: The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! day 2

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Well, what is it? Do you drink, or don't you??

Before I'd do the 5 showers a day routine,(that's a lot of clothes to wash), I'd be jumping in the pool every hour or so..

There's nothing like a nice swim after a good fuck...
    No I don't drink but I don't need it, I am a demented soul sober. The point of the theme song is to illustrate getting caught up in the moment and making irrational decisions. The Chica was one I normally wouldn't pick but the heat between us caused me to think with my wevon (bad spelling) LOL

The showers were because of swimming and sweating. I went commando most of the time anway (TMI,TMI!!!!)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I swear I will finish this soon. I keep getting interrupted when I start writing. LOL

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Real good start Trib, looking forward to the rest (pictures or not).

Of course once you said no pictures, you just lost some of the guys.
    I'll drink to that.... then I will read on....
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Great Start it seems like the lil things I didn't input into my TR you did o man you got me reminiscing hard lol... I need a weekend ASAP!!!!
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

26. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Re: The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! day 2

But first a PSA from Tribulation Monger HQ.

I saw a few fellas hanging solo and that is cool. In fact I normally solo monger so I dig that. If you are with a group and see a guy solo say hi and chill for a bit. Most folks with the onions to fly solo know some very good tid bits about the area. If they don’t you may just wind up making a mongering buddy and even help a newbie out. I met 3 really cool dudes so a big shout out to wvu00, backdoc and K. All three (there were more but I forgot) were very helpful and really cool to chill with. Remember guys we don’t have many nonmonger friends (at least I don’t) to share with so ask a solo flyer to hang for a beer or even a meal. It won’t kill you and you can share intel on the chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Now this is a monger with his head and his dick in the right place! I agree 100% and we did the same during our last trip I forget his name but he hung for a bit did his thing and hung more.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trip Report The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! Day 3ish

Sorry for the lapse between reports, work is crazy. I am grateful for the job, just not the politics.

Any way the theme for this night is groove jet by spiller otherwise know as “if this aint love” watch the video on YouTube and you will see a parallel to my trip. A westerner and a foreign land with a woman chasing him but I am off track here so I smacked myself and will continue on with the report.

Right…then….when we left our intrepid hero Trib was lost in a haze of sex and stupidity with the disco ahead of him but a plate of food and good friends in front of him. Man I think back and still get butterflies from having my every step watched by these women. You literally just have to make eye contact and motion to them and it’s off to the races!!!

So me and the dudes ate while swapping stories. They had a session but I didn’t because I saw no fresh meat since last night so I wanted to wait on the night shift. There was a group of younger women (yes you could say girls because most were just 18) that was playful and I would say bordering on ghetto fabulous (dress and attitude) that kept teasing me (I loved it). I beat one of them in a dance off the night before and ever since they pointed 2 fingers at me like shooting a gun. For me that is calling you out because of where I grew up but for them its just fun and games. Still it irritated me so I was going to session with one of them but didn’t. We had the most amazing vibe though. She was all bashful coming up to me and very flirty but more on her later.

I had promised “braces” from the night before I would session again with her because she pushed up on me at the pool earlier. I couldn’t stop looking at her lips :0 The problem is that once I stepped into the bar/disco I forgot about her. 15 to 20 half naked women have that effect on most men LOL.

I was not interested in any women I saw (wait I wanted all but not for a fee) so I just danced my ass of which is enough for me. After 11pm 3 girls kept dancing next to me no matter where I went so I figured wtf. I got them beers and kept on moving. Well at that point Gabriella (in the July and Aug BB newsletter) was pushed at me by her 2 friends and introduced to me as a “fan” of mine. Apparently she likes they way I dance but wouldn’t approach me which is weird because you would think it was a business thing but it wasn’t. That is one of the many funny things about this place the women are p4p but behave like non pro’s (most not all).

So I danced with her and enjoyed her attention but still hadn’t made my choice yet. I found out the place closes at 1ish so I figured no deal for me that night. One of Gabby’s friends tells me I am a bad man because Gabby felt I didn’t like her (WTF this is p4p right). I explained I was still looking but her spell had begun to take affect. I looked at her and she looked away in omg he is looking way. I said to myself “dude chill its p4p and your head is swollen by all the attention” but she did it again. I just couldn’t resist at that point. These women know how to cast a spell or spiked my water LOL

I walked up to her and she smiled a million megawatt smile like I had an xmas gift for her (yes the impending fee was xmas enough LOL) I told her only for ST and she was disappointed but told me she was happy I finally talked to her.

Our session was a double pop but it wasn’t business at all. She was very tender and even a bit shy. I had to initiate after we both showered separately but after that it was on. She was so affectionate and warm. I was almost convinced she really was feeling me. These women are trained well (cynical I know but wtf I had to retain some semblance of being jaded  ). So even after we were done she was affectionate. Stopping to hug and kiss me when she passed as she got ready to leave. She even came up behind me and started to kiss my back while I washed my hands in the bathroom. She asked again if I wanted her for the night and I said no maybe later in the trip. She made me promise so I played the game and said yes. As she left (you can hear the whine of the motos) I did my pool dive from the first landing and was a little sad.

Another funny thing I noticed the attitude change when the women found out I am Puerto Rican. I was raised with out any Spanish spoken at home but learned it on the streets so when I speak English I have no accent. Add to that I am white skinned and most folks don’t believe me when I tell them. In NYC its an unwritten rule that DR and PR don’t mix. Some nonsense about PR not being “Spanish” enough but to me all nationality based rivalries are crap anyway.

After 20min or so of talking with a Chica they would ask in a scolding tone if I am really an American. My reply is yes of course and they ask about my blood (family birth place) I then say I was born in the states but my family is from PR. I expected to be snubbed but I wasn’t in fact that made the women relaxed and friendlier. By afternoon day 3 word got out by coconut telegraph and I was being greeted like an old friend by most. It freaked me out but worked to my advantage because I got treated nicer. Don’t misunderstand me, I was treated like a King before but there was a line people didn’t cross between client and Islander. After it was like wow I am a minor celeb. I swore I was imagining it but even a guest who wasn’t part of my crew noticed the difference and asked if I paid everyone off to be nicer to me LOL. Queue up “if this aint love”

So Day 3 was the same, wake up sad, smack myself into reality then eat breakfast (early lunch) and recap the night with the boys. Then an activity, today was gift shopping then return to BB and go hunting for the next treat. I had a session with “braces” again in the afternoon and it was better than the first. She was mad at me because I refused to give a commitment about taking her for TLN. She was far more passionate this time (if that was possible) and even gave a good bit of dirty talk. Its just that she was a 6 – 7 in looks and I had it in my mind the trip wasn’t about connections.

As I napped before dinner (it was a very hard existence, napping eating sex repeat LOL) I went over the past few days in my head and realized that I was cheating myself out of fun by trying to stick to a silly notion about looks and not going on chemistry. On my trips to other spots in the world I went on stunner only trips but those venues don’t allow the level of interaction and intimacy that BB does. Well not just BB but its my only DR spot so lets just say chilling and drink with the women allow you to check chemistry as well. Doesn’t sound like a revelation but I was so much more relaxed about choice after that I had even more fun if that was possible.

SO night 3 was on and the dinner and note comparing was had. At this point some of the other solo guys we join me and the boys for grub and bs so it was getting a lot more fun and frat like. If you can call 6 middle aged men frat boys that is (35- 50 yo).

Now that night was the Miss BB or what ever contest so I was making no choices until after I saw the fun. The Mamasan saw me and the boys in the back hiding and told us we had no choice but to sit up front where we could see the show. She then told some Chicas to move and gave us the table next to the DJ but we told the girls to stay and grabbed extra chairs. Needless to say the night was crazy and outrageous fun. It got so raw that some constants got naked to out do each other.

Ok this is long so I will stop here but I must say I am picking dates for early Nov already and plan to revisit some of the same fun!!!!!!!!

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

oustanding report trib!!

Anyone who has not been to BB's, trib's info is 100% spot on.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

The Tribulation is over and BB still stands!!! DE END??????????

Ok so this part of the night the theme music was “in da club” by 50cent. But to call the BB disco a club is stretching the word but I’ll stop being brat there LOL.

The Miss BB contest had 2 or 3 fetish segments (non vanilla stripping) so I was charged up. Yes I am into B&D so I loved it (BTW anyone knows any true subs in Sosua or POP pm me). Every one was amped a bit after the show and the dancing was sexy. Most of the Chica’s near Mongers started to put on lil shows like cats in heat. So I decided to give one of the ghetto fabulous Chica’s a play.

We had flirted quite a bit over the last few days but as I said before the way her and her friends acted put me off them. I got over myself big time LOL. I only remember her real name and not the “working” name so I’ll call her curls. She actually was a girl I would have dated in the states. We flirted, teased and kissed. Now that is where my mind turned off and lil Tribster took over I knew it was on and I didn’t need to look elsewhere but I played the game because she was too and it was fun.

I danced my fat ass off and flirted with a few (it’s flirting even if it s p4p lol) Chica’s and took notes for Sunday because there were a few new faces. Well Curls tripped a bit when I went back to her and said she was mad because I finally talk to her and then I leave her for someone else. I brought her a beer and calmed her by running some pick up lines on her. Then she just grabbed me and kissed me with such passion that I had to close the deal.

Well up to Habitacion Del Trib and she starts running some lines on me. Like I wanted you since I saw you and stuff like that. The thing that caught me was I saw no BS in her face so I just suspended all logic and let it flow. Needless to say we had a great night but the performance wasn’t quite as good as braces but the vibe between us more than made it a great GFE session so I TLN with her.

Woke up early (8am) and she was hung over so I gave some aspirin and she demanded I cuddle her while she slept. WTF it was part of the experience so I ran with it and needless to say was well rewarded. Then we left and she said she wanted to be mine for the whole day if I wanted. I figured it wasn’t wise so I said lets see and she went home at noon.

I had promised braces I would session with her again (I know but I couldn’t resist it’s a stupid gringo trick but I loved it) so I ate and hit the pool. Well Curls shows up and sends a note thru another Chica (my boy wifed up with her friend so we were mad cool) with stuff I wasn’t expecting so I felt bad for doing Braces again…yes I fell for it but I enjoyed it LOL. So I jumped into the pool and Braces was giving me the stink eye because she heard what went down with Curls and then Curls got wind of Braces so Curls has her friend talk to me in the pool about it. Too much drama for p4p but it did feel good. I squashed it with Curls and enjoyed Braces.

So it was our last night and I was bummed. Curls asked me again to TLN but she had mentioned Sunday was her off night so I said no (in retrospect I should have said yes). I thought some of the cuties from Saturday night would be there. Well the dudes from Atl had snapped the few that returned up during the afternoon and had the hot ones on lock for the night grrrr. Grrrrr. Grrrr. All that was left was some hardcore ones that were around since Thursday and were too aggressive. Also the ones I had sessioned with so I was resigned to be solo.

The Boys had the penthouse (just a 2 br suite) so we got some booze and food and invited a few chicas up. The Boys had their wives and I wanted no part of the Chicas that were eating the food and drinking free booze (not bitter just astounded at the voraciousness). I went to the pool a few times looking to see if someone I wanted was free and finally saw Gabby again. Well I told her to come up if she could and she said she had to see if she could get a sitter for the night.

The party ended at midnight and I did my last stair dive. Up in my room with no coochie I was kicking myself about Curls and started to pack. So then I heard the “clack clack” of heels and no dude or talking so I look out my window to see Gabby pissed because she thought she was stood up. I opened the door and she flew into my arms and chastised me for scaring her like that. OMG these women know how to weave a spell on a man. LOL. I let her stay TLN because I found out the Motos had stopped running at 1am (my boys wifey told me earlier in the night) and she planned to walk home (she lives in Costambar). She didn’t ask to stay I just couldn’t see her walking home. It was even more tender and affectionate than our first session and she started asking when I was back and if I could tell her so she can be sure to be on schedule.

Well we were both wiped out the next morning but I had to be up early to leave. Again she was super affectionate and it made a great cap to an awesome weekend. So I go to grub and one of Curls friends tells me she is on her way, and coming in an hour earlier than her shift to see me. WTF is that? I am like what ever and she shows up as promised. I see she is hung over so I give her a hard time about partying without me and stuff just to be an s.o.b. She too was super affectionate knowing I was leaving so I said wtf one last toss!!!!!!!!!!

She was floored and couldn’t believe I wanted to session again with only an hour left to my trip. I loved it. A perfect end to the trip. I left her smell on my upper lip for the plane ride home. Well I get down stairs to her giving the play by play to her friends (yes they do this after most clients just like we do LOL) and more warmth and affection from her. I swear I was saying good bye to a real date after a romantic weekend!!!!

Ok now I am done. Some may not prefer the personal stuff but it added flavor for me and helped me live some of the fun again. Trust me I left a ton out and even played down a few things so I spared you folks a lot LOL. Maybe next I will get pics and even do the short form report, then again maybe not

I am booked for Nov 5 in Sosua (yes 1 night my wing wanted to get back to the wife in POP the superfine Delania. So is mad cool too) and Nov 6 – 9 in BB. I know very much the crack head thing but I need the female attention LOL. Anyone who is there come say hi and I’ll buy the first round.

So overall Blackbeard’s is cool if you want super point and click action. Excellent choice for noobs or those who want Chicas but think Sosua is too fast paced (one of the guys I met actually said after 4 yrs coming to DR her prefers BB to Sosua). I do recommend it if it’s your first DR or Mongering trip but for no more than 4 days.

Keep in mind there is stuff around BB but you need to cab it or a bit of a walk if so inclined. There is the cab mafia inflating cab prices and the food is American prices (500 pesos is $14) and so are some drinks. A few other guys went to Crystals and other places but the prices were more outrageous than BB so I figured it was worth it. I will do more daytime things like Scuba and even horseback riding because it is a shame to not see more of such a beautiful place. Until Next time the theme is “"What a wonderful world" by Axwell & Bob Sinclar

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!!!!

BB's in Nov.?

We seem to have similar views, and ETA's. Things could get real interesting down there!!

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh BTW great report trib!!

I plan on doing some diving as well when I get there!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information