Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new club in the zone!!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

A new club in the zone!!

Ok so I am on this other site, and I see them talking about a new club where the chicas are available in the colonial zone, I say to myself .....what.....what ...just what that place needs. So I look a little further and there is no info on it, the guy who posted the info, says he is in the states and one of his friends is the one opening it, he is just giving a heads up. I wait a couple of more days to see if anything is posted but no.... so I decide to go down in the early evening to see whats, what.

The club is called Bar 360 a little discreet place from the outside which is just what the owner wants, being in the colonial zone, he don't want the cops breaking his balls, so don't blow this up too big, no threads on DR1 (please) for example, could you imagine some of the posts.... yes folks they actually have sex in the colonial zone as if they didn't know. The bar is tucked between a colmado and a German owned hotel on Calle Meriño No. 360 Zona Colonial. As you walking east on el conde when you get to the el penaba hotel and restaurant the beginning of Parque Colon make the left and go up 3 and a half blocks on the west side of the street.

I went early just when it was opening because I had to meet another chica later that evening but I still wanted to check it out. The owner Glen is a Canadian Gentleman that speaks three languages, Spanish, English and I think either French or Italian. First impressions a real nice guy trying to make a go of it, I floated a few ideas about something we may be able to do in the future together if things can work out on my end. A nice setup, discreet (there's that word again) very important in the zone. From the outside you wouldn't have a clue what type of bar it is. When you look from the street it just looks like an extension of the hotel with a small foyer with a couch, but if you go through the next set of doors you find the bar, not overly huge but a nice size, bar seats about 10 at the bar, also with some comfortable sofas adorning the walls.

He is looking for business as he has just opened about a week ago, so no one really knows about it, he says that right now they have 10 chicas working a night. Like I said I was there early between 6:30 and 7:15 and I saw about 5. All very cute definitely doable, a couple looked like they would really be worth the ride. He opens at 6:00 and the girls arrive around 7:00 closes the normal times, but if he knows you maybe something can be arranged if you call in advance and let him know you will be stopping down.

I asked him about prices, remember this is a club so you won't get the colmado prices but they seemed reasonable to me for the type of club we are talking about (right in the ball park). 150 pesos for a beer (presidente), I think he said 250 or was it 300 pesos for a mix drink. Top shelf of course more. Again once he knows you and if you are a regular this can be adjusted. One thing I notice about this guy he said once he gets to know you any thing is available for discussion, just what I like to here. The girls he quoted 3500 pesos for the two hours, salida included again after he knows you maybe negotiable, so my advice is to get to know the motherfucker. The real interesting thing is that since they are connected to that German hotel that I mentioned earlier, he has keys in the bar area for rooms if you just want to go upstairs and take care of business, 500 pesos for the room, but as I said before, talk to the man. Another good thing about the hotel is because of the foyer no need to step outside if you like discretion, which they do there, entrance to the hotel without walking outside.

Again I was there for just a recon mission and not that long at all, the chicas were dressing so I didn't see them in all of their finery but definitely a few that I would do with out hesitation. Impressions good guy, give him a try, this club has a chance to be a real winner, and tell him Stew sent you, after our discussion I am sure he will try and do the right thing for you as I promised that I don't mind trying to help but he has to help the brother mongers as well.

I will definitely be going back in the next couple of weeks and because I am such a nice guy I will sample a few of the goodies and give my impressions of them. I know it is a sacrifice but somebody got to do it and I am just that kind of guy that is willing to take one for the team.

I will also be posting this report on the site where I originally got the 411 on the club opening.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Re: A new club in the zone!!

Hey, beers in GBP are 150 a pop too..So is water.

But, the 3500 for girls will stop me from visiting..
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

A little more on this club and the new owner, I think his prices are set up for the tourist crowd that frequent the zone, and also the reason for the ultimate discretion. Because he operates in a tourist spot, that the powers that be; prefer to give the impression that the place is pristine. Can't have sex out in the open with wives and kiddies running around all over the place, one good thing is; is that he is not directly on the el conde, so he is a little off the beaten path for most tourists. To me it is understandable he wouldn't want to attract to much attention, and so if someone just walks in they get the feel that they went into a regular bar that just happens to have a bunch of fine looking ladies sitting in the joint.

Secondly the prices as I said is for that tourist guy that wants to get away from the wife and kids and have a few private "man" moments if you know what I mean. When I used to be married and I went on those family vacations it would kill me seeing all the fine ass chicas running around and me having to be with the wife, so I couldn't sample any of the goodies. That guy doesn't mind paying a little more for the oppurtunity to let loose a little. Again if he sees you are a regular guy and frequents his place, or let him know you heard about it from here or from me, he may be more apt to work with you, because he knows he can expect more business from you.

That is why I have stressed to get to know the guy. He is not looking to give the store away, after all the rents in that area are sky high!! But I do believe he recognizes the value of a few real good and steady customers.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post

I agree with you for the most part, but again different clientele, GBP although we know about it, for the most part is for the Dominican business man, and they don't pay a lot. When you compare this place don't compare it to a place like that compare it more to Foxy's, Sky High, and the Girl House, Paradas places like that. Because his clientele would be the same. Most of the above places don't have the Dominican you will find in GBP, they have the tourist.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Good to have places like this in the zone. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks

Ohhhh pero tu ere rico .........................................jajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajaa

wassssss up man...........

No, i am not dead ............. just chilling ................ had to lay low for a while........

$3500 is " Turista" price......but like yayow said we should chat with the guy and have him give out ISOC coupons jajajajajajajjaajja

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Summit For This Useful Post:

Thanks

360 and its workers do not deserve 3500 for any reason. Its ridiculous and starts a bad price point.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alexduece View Post
    360 and its workers do not deserve 3500 for any reason. Its ridiculous and starts a bad price point.
    Do like Yayow said! Drop his name and get to know the guy and the prices will fall like a chicas panties. If you don't have time then pay the $$$$ or don't pay the money. I like the idea, location, and may not be to happy with the prices but I will be name dropping and getting to know the owner and negotiating a better price.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Do like Yayow said! Drop his name and get to know the guy and the prices will fall like a chicas panties. If you don't have time then pay the $$$$ or don't pay the money. I like the idea, location, and may not be to happy with the prices but I will be name dropping and getting to know the owner and negotiating a better price.

Maybe we should be thinking about having a meet & greet there sometime soon. If a few of us showed up and added to his bank account, he may recognize the potential even more.....

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Maybe we should be thinking about having a meet & greet there sometime soon. If a few of us showed up and added to his bank account, he may recognize the potential even more.....
    That is a good Idea! I am in town from the 29th of Oct. to the 1 of November
    Last edited by givengo440; 10-12-2009 at 06:47 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

I am in town till next tuesday and then will be gone till 14 of november. . . already been there and the owner is a cool guy etc.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to prtyr2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Domwolf View Post
    Ohhhh pero tu ere rico .........................................jajajjajajajajajjajajajajajajaa

wassssss up man...........

No, i am not dead ............. just chilling ................ had to lay low for a while........

$3500 is " Turista" price......but like yayow said we should chat with the guy and have him give out ISOC coupons jajajajajajajjaajja
    Wow!! Glad to hear you are still around, you were more than laying low you were underground Tried to reach out to you when I realized hadn't heard or seen you for awhile, but the phone was changed, glad to hear all is well, must get together one of these days.

Thanks

Would be a good idea to bring a few down there, I have brought a few guys there myself since he opened up, and I drop in everyonce in a while just to have a beer ( I pay 100 rd for my beers not the 150rd), did one of his girls on site for 2500 but also had to pay 500 for the room (more than I like to pay, but wanted to establish more than just a conversational friendship with the guy, and it was worth it, as I have had her often since that time and of course the price is no where near what I paid that first night). She was real good, she has since left there because of lack of business, and is in another place, but she calls me all the time now, and came over as a matter of fact last night after she got off, she is now in Riky's or whatever it is called around the corner from the Jaragua on Independencia.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Would be a good idea to bring a few down there, I have brought a few guys there myself since he opened up, and I drop in everyonce in a while just to have a beer ( I pay 100 rd for my beers not the 150rd), did one of his girls on site for 2500 but also had to pay 500 for the room (more than I like to pay, but wanted to establish more than just a conversational friendship with the guy, and it was worth it, as I have had her often since that time and of course the price is no where near what I paid that first night). She was real good, she has since left there because of lack of business, and is in another place, but she calls me all the time now, and came over as a matter of fact last night after she got off, she is now in Riky's or whatever it is called around the corner from the Jaragua on Independencia.
    Like Yayow said talk to the man and get to know him the prices will drop

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

He is a cool guy but has a few dominican guys he uses to help him that may take advantage of him. He has been robbed twice and lost his passport and cedula and some guys trying to help seemed a bit shady. . . . .I am thinking he gets scammed from time to time and that may hurt his chances at survival, though I wish him the best.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post
    He is a cool guy but has a few dominican guys he uses to help him that may take advantage of him. He has been robbed twice and lost his passport and cedula and some guys trying to help seemed a bit shady. . . . .I am thinking he gets scammed from time to time and that may hurt his chances at survival, though I wish him the best.
    Dam son better toughen up or get out the hoe business

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I thought it changed back to Lapsus ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    I thought it changed back to Lapsus ?

It was Lapsus last week

28. The Following User Says Thank You to alexduece For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by prtyr2 View Post

I agree with you P2, he is a good enough guy even had the pleasure of hearing him play his guitar one night not bad and it's a beauty, but he does have a few shady Dominican dudes working in his club; he also tend to drink quite a bit himself every single night, which isn't good when you have a cash business, hate to say it but he is just asking to be robbed. He is not running it right now as well as he could, he is running it more as his hang out spot which is cool as long as you aren't looking to make a profit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alexduece View Post
    It was Lapsus last week
    Yeah it's Lapsus or whatever, I just get confused cause they still have the sign outside calling it Riky's; when I called it Riky's in my post I said or whatever because I can never remember which one that place is

31. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information