View Poll Results: Have you had a problem with the condom?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burst/Slipped Off but no problem

91 39.22%
  • Burst/Slipped Off but I was worried

77 33.19%
  • Never Happened to Me

64 27.59%
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

i was chatting online with one of the chicas down there and she was telling me that she became pregnant after the condom burst. so after hearing that i began to wonder, how many more have had the condom burst or slip off.

also, i noticed that a few of the regulars around sousa were preggos. one was around two months, but, she terminated it. i was told by another chica that a well known chica whose name begin with an "A" is currently back at home pregnant.

it happened to me; but, i heard a pop while we were doing it. i got up off that girl faster than superman. but i was right back in her as soon as i put a new one on......................

the poll is private. no one can see your vote.............
    Last edited by natmatt; 07-22-2009 at 09:16 AM. Reason: add info about the poll.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

I don't think I ever had one pop open, but I have lost them inside the pussy enough times. I think that I sometimes have rolled it on to my pinga inside out not knowing in the heat of the moment.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    I don't think I ever had one pop open, but I have lost them inside the pussy enough times. I think that I sometimes have rolled it on to my pinga inside out not knowing in the heat of the moment.
    hahahahahaha...........

it popped because i let the girl put it on. when when she put it on, she stretched it open which caused air to get in it. that is why it popped.

i always do it myself now and only let her put it on with her lips.........

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Shit broke! Was too excited. Put another. Shit broke again on the same session!!! WTF?!?!
    Problem: I was using the fucking free 'nyc condom bullshit'!! I exchanged them with my little cuz for my usual Magnum's.
    Solution: MAGNUM FOR LIFE!
    Note: after my nut THEN I freaked out!!!

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Had a couple slip off with a novia. Didn't freak until she asked me to pick up a pregnancy test!
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 7,026 Times in 2,115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeysterr View Post
    Shit broke! Was too excited. Put another. Shit broke again on the same session!!! WTF?!?!
    Problem: I was using the fucking free 'nyc condom bullshit'!! I exchanged them with my little cuz for my usual Magnum's.
    You should slap yourself for downgrading to free condoms lol
    Retired in 2009. **sniff***

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to moshy2k For This Useful Post:

Thanks

shit was funny............

i thought you were about to say that you were using those dominican condoms. i have heard stories about them. my buddy used one and it broke. all his stuff went in the chica............. he was worried the whole vacation and when he returned home. he was finally ok when i returned about 6 months later, found the chica, and told him that he was in the clear...........

i never use the dominican condoms. even the chicas hate them..........

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

This is why you go for the bootie! If the condom pops who cares, she ain't getting preggie on you!
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

I only had one break once but they come loose inside the chicas after popping my load quite often. They don't make condoms in extra small size for little old white guys like me. I hate the DR condoms. It's like using an old tire tread.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

My man, condoms are the one thing you should never short change or fuck around with.

They are your life savers in the game.

Condoms only break when there is a lack of lubrication, you should always have a hefty supply of your favorite condom and always use lubrication.

Especially when the chick wipes off the lube on the condom when she blows you.

Can't fuck around when it comes to this or you will leave DR with a palm tree growing off your dick.
    I've offended you.....goood

21. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    i was told by another chica that a well known chica whose name begin with an "A" is currently back at home pregnant.
    Newbie first of capitalize your I's please b/c all lowercase i's mean you are gay. Secondly don't come to the board with half ass intel with the shit that you are saying above a well known chica whose name begins with an A say who the hoe is and stop the shenanigans!
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    My man, condoms are the one thing you should never short change or fuck around with.

Condoms only break when there is a lack of lubrication, you should always have a hefty supply of your favorite condom and always use lubrication.

Can't fuck around when it comes to this or you will leave DR with a palm tree growing off your dick.
    I AGREE 10000000%. First thanks to the thread starter for a question I have always wondered about.

I had it happen in Amsterdam and sweated for 3 mos after (STD testing). Now I bring from states and lots of lube but havent found a brand of lube I like. Never go free...either bare back or free condoms LOL Play safe and live to monger another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It aint over till I am done!!!

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had one pop on me in Boca Chica... Was trying to punish this chica and hit her in the ass without lube... I only got the tip in, and my shit popped.... Lube up at all times.. especially if you trying that anal.

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Black Soprano For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post

I agree. Spend a little more on the condoms to save money on child support later. Also dont want the palm tree growing off my dick
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 1,330 Posts

you can get the "morning after" pill at the farmacias, it's 2 pills she should take them something like 12 or 24 hours apart...don't trust the chica, administer them yourself.... while your there get a broad spectrum antibiotic like cipro for you and take up to 7 days to help prevent a possible infection ...be safe out there

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BCell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 26,907 Times in 6,119 Posts

man, i had this happen to me more than i want to admit, but always come back and get myself checked out which i've so far continue to pass. The 1st time it happened was in Sosua which I had a similar experience like joeysterr, 1st one broke, put another one on, and then that one broke, but i was using these wack kimono condoms that was choking my dick. Last time the shit happened was in a Rio terma. Shorty moved so fast out of the suite that I didn't even have time to think. She later came back and asked was I good which I was and she said she was fine. Then later told me she had the shot and was unable to get pregnant anytime soon. I ended up seeing her in April and she still childless.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to knotty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty ) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty ) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.
    if you are worried about aids, it can be in your system for up to 12 yrs before it shows up, and if you dont ejaculate every 2-3 days most of your sperm is dead ,doubt she was pregnant.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to buckminster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buckminster View Post
    i and if you dont ejaculate every 2-3 days most of your sperm is dead ,doubt she was pregnant.

I met a few guys like this, very sad.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I had the same thing happen with the girl telling me she was pregnant. I told her I would pay for a DNA test and that was the last time I heard from her about being pregnant. I think it was just another way to try to get some WU money. One of my friends were in town the same week and say her in the club working. So of course called her and said "If you are pregnant what the fuck are you doing in the club fucking around" Saw her on my next trip and she would not even talk to me. I was happy with that.

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wjscuba For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information