View Poll Results: Have you had a problem with the condom?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burst/Slipped Off but no problem

91 39.22%
  • Burst/Slipped Off but I was worried

77 33.19%
  • Never Happened to Me

64 27.59%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty ) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.
    thanks for sharing.....................

i have met a a couple of guys about two or three years ago who had flown down there just to take the dna test. i do not know it worked out for them but, it does happen.

i always take about 40 - 50 condoms with me on every trip. on one trip, i was able to help a fellow brother from nyc. he was in panic mode because it was his first trip and he had ran out. on another trip, it just so happened that i packed my condom bag in my backpack on my return trip, the dominician lady that inspected it had never saw the flavored condoms and was calling all her friends to see them, i gave her all of them. she was like a kid in a candy store....................

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Guys who have had them slip off get the right size and quit pretending

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Can only recall 2-3 times when the rubber broke in the punani, but too many times to count when it broke during anal.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Newbie first of capitalize your I's please b/c all lowercase i's mean you are gay. Secondly don't come to the board with half ass intel with the shit that you are saying above a well known chica whose name begins with an A say who the hoe is and stop the shenanigans!
    Really, you had to go at this dude like that?

For someone who got uptight (and you were right) when someone jumped the gun on you in your report, i don't think this guy really posted anything for you to call him out like you did here.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,752 Times in 931 Posts

Clap Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Soprano View Post
    I had one pop on me in Boca Chica... Was trying to punish this chica and hit her in the ass without lube... I only got the tip in, and my shit popped.... Lube up at all times.. especially if you trying that anal.
    OH Shit Soprano what's good? LMAO- My wingman finally posts up!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    LMAO that one hit.......RIGHT ON THE NOSE

12. The Following User Says Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty ) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.
    This same scenario happened to me on my first night of my FIRST trip in BC!...I thought my mongering days were over before they even began...But everything turned out cool and we continued to hook up for all my other trips until I started going to Sosua.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to papirazzi For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moshy2k View Post
    You should slap yourself for downgrading to free condoms lol
    Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    shit was funny............

i thought you were about to say that you were using those dominican condoms. i have heard stories about them. my buddy used one and it broke. all his stuff went in the chica............. he was worried the whole vacation and when he returned home. he was finally ok when i returned about 6 months later, found the chica, and told him that he was in the clear...........

i never use the dominican condoms. even the chicas hate them..........
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    My man, condoms are the one thing you should never short change or fuck around with.

They are your life savers in the game.

Condoms only break when there is a lack of lubrication, you should always have a hefty supply of your favorite condom and always use lubrication.

Especially when the chick wipes off the lube on the condom when she blows you.

Can't fuck around when it comes to this or you will leave DR with a palm tree growing off your dick.
    LMAOOOO the whole popped condom thread is hilarious!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for the feedback! I am well. Didn't experience none of the DNA shit in the DR and don't know about DR condoms lol because it wasn't in the DR. It was during a trip back to Europe and I wanted to fuck the chicks with style..."look look baby, I have NEW YORK CITY CONDOMS how about that".........shit just broke embarrassing my ass!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post

I wish I was pretending!!! After popping the load, my little guy looks like I just got out of a cold swiming pool.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Thats the one thing that I love about Medellin Colombia. About 50% of the chicas are on birth control here cause its so cheap, so its like double coverage.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    Thats the one thing that I love about Medellin Colombia. About 50% of the chicas are on birth control here cause its so cheap, so its like double coverage.
    Why not just get a vasectomy? Your racing towards 50...not still planning on having rug rats, are you?

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Why not just get a vasectomy? Your racing towards 50...not still planning on having rug rats, are you?

I still may have 1 0r 2 0r 10.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,744 Times in 721 Posts

Let me tell you.. i tried the new magnum thins on my last trip.. every one that i used busted on me. thank god I brought some crowns (love how thin and strong they are) with me.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to voltage69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

oh s**t volt, thats crazy!!!

thanks for the heads up on the thins

28. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I use both crowns and durex extra sensitive.

The crowns are a little tighter than I'd prefer (modeled after japanese brands), but they are very thin and pretty sensitive too. So I'll use them when I have a tight little flaca that I'm trying to take it easy on. And apply the lube liberally.

But when I'm trying to put some serious beatage on the toto (usually with a thick chica) then I rely on the old faithful durex extra-sensitive. Thin enough to have good sensitivity. Yet strong enough to survive a beating. And I still apply the lube liberally.

Different brands for different jobs. But the lube (I prefer regular astroglide) is a constant. It really reduces the chances of breakage occurring.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

Never had one break on me. I am very careful when I put it on. I remember those junior high school classes. I make sure there is no air and I squeeze the tip and leave a little space at the top for the load. If you go soft on a chic, air can get in there. That could be the problem. My Jr. high school teacher taught me well! She told me don't do anal because it hurts the girl! (Even if she says she likes it) I did it a few times with one girl some years ago. I don't know if I want it again. If she ask, yeah I'll bang it out.

I did pull off the condom and let of a load on a chicas stomach, breast and face. She started to rub it all over. I was into that but, she started to rub too low so I told that mutherfucker to stop and go take a shower! Nut goes in mouth and condom only now. Maybe the face too!
    Last edited by SrSuerte; 07-27-2009 at 06:35 AM.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SrSuerte For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Word of caution. Do not buy the Magnums sold in Sosua and surrounding areas. There is a high probability they are knockoffs. I purchased several boxes in Caberette. The first thing I noticed after opening them was the wrappers though gold did not have the aluminum feel. Basically you couldn't crumble the edges like you can with the real deal. Then when I went to separate the individual packages they would not tear along the perforation. Open the damn thing and inside was a hard plastic slightly red colored thing that I couldn't even get over the head of mister johnson. On closer inspection and a comparison to one purchased in the states it was obvious that that knockoff took up far less room in the individual package than the real thing. If you find yourself desperate for a Magnum while there I suggest opening up the package in the farmacia and examining the contents for the flaws I noted.

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

I learned this the hard way. ALWAYS change condom after getting wrapped head. Doesn't matter how well fit or air tight it is. Happened to me with a dancer in Dallas I'd been with 10-12 times, and we both freaked, and I am clipped. That event nearly ended an arrangement I still take advantage of when I'm anywhere near TX, 5 years later. It's all business, but I would hate to have missed out on that relationship all these years.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nnjdave For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Idea Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

I've had two break on me. The first was a durex. The second was a crown.

Steps to take to avoid having this happen:

Ask the girl if she uses any oil based moisturizing products or lube around or near her vajayjay. Oil degrades latex.

All men should use water or silicone based lube to reduce friction on the condom. I recommend using silicone lubes as they stay slick for a longer time (they don't get sticky or tacky like water-based lubes). My favorite is Eros Bodyglide.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to XW9000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I was there last weekend an as i was walking past EL FLOW i seen the pregnant chica sitting down with her friends. I'm like wjscuba,: If you're pregnant she needs to be at the crib.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to bigcowboyzfan11 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information