View Poll Results: Have you had a problem with the condom?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burst/Slipped Off but no problem

91 39.22%
  • Burst/Slipped Off but I was worried

77 33.19%
  • Never Happened to Me

64 27.59%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,131 Times in 1,649 Posts

Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcowboyzfan11 View Post
    I was there last weekend an as i was walking past EL FLOW i seen the pregnant chica sitting down with her friends. I'm like wjscuba,: If you're pregnant she needs to be at the crib.
    If her name was Estephanie tell her that load was meant for a facial. My regular always gets us goood 3somes that go bareback. Gonna have to start a bareback poll again. Since dudes drink thenselves to death at 28 why not bareback ????????????????

2. The Following User Says Thank You to guttaman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,353 Times in 887 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guttaman View Post
    If her name was Estephanie tell her that load was meant for a facial. My regular always gets us goood 3somes that go bareback. Gonna have to start a bareback poll again. Since dudes drink thenselves to death at 28 why not bareback ????????????????
    That sounds like a good idea so we might have an idea what we are in for with certain chicas or it could help with the negotiations?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to daddy999 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Yup! They're both pretty damn stupid ways to go out. Why not just OD on your drug of choice while we are at it.

But I would be curious to know which chicas are barebacking mongers on a regular basis. Those are the ones I'm going to avoid like the plague.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,909 Times in 470 Posts

I always use trojan and never let the chick put it on, hehehe.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to slipheed For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Because drinking yourself to death and dying of cancer from smoking is acceptable in the US.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

I was there last weekend an as i was walking past EL FLOW i seen the pregnant chica sitting down with her friends. I'm like wjscuba,: If you're pregnant she needs to be at the crib.
    I concur, and whenever I see a pregnant chica on Pedro Clisante I take her home and give her a good spanking...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I agree with you and scoob on this one. She needs to be chillin in the crib

or end up in situations like this on the strip

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    A few peeps on here know about this but this is the first time im posting about it...

Happened about 2 years ago...was banging a favorita relentlessly one night and the condom popped! (that's what i get for not using my trustee magnums) was strapped with a durex anyway...when noticed the condom was popped and scrunched down at the bottom of little hemp i freaked actually me and her both freaked and bolted into the bathroom.

I began to spray alcohol and peroxide and soak and scrub all down below. She did the same with whatever products she was using. I fly back home and get tested a few months later...all is well on that end..........BUT

She emails me and says she is PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! and she says im the padre as she has not had any breakages and she isnt currently banging any dominican dude (so she says) we ended up talking on the phone about all this for a while. Any how man i was stressed the fuck out for weeks and weeks, what if, wtf? am i gonna do? how am i going to DNA this chick to figure if its really mine yada yada. Im not one of those dudes who can drop raw loads into a woman and just have a kid of mine wandering around the 3rd world...i would have to know if it was mine or not so i could take care of the kid.

Fortunately said chica turned out to be a good sport...i returned to D.R. for a trip and she said she terminated the preganancy!!! she said she was really bummed about it because she really doesnt believe in all that but she understood the situation that she was a working girl and i was just a traveling gentlemen of leisure so why bring a kid into all this mess so i guess you can say ole Hemp dodged a bullet...lol, still to this day there is no way of knowing if she was telling the truth or just trying to scare the crap outta me! or if the kid was even really mine...but i did drop a massive 2 week saved up load in her on my first night in town so you never know.

I still hooked up with her subsequently on later trips...then like the slut i am i ended up banging her niece and she stopped talking to me and said i was a dirty man and i was nasty (Guilty ) i havent been to D.R. in over a year so i dont know whats up with her these days. Grapevine says some dude from North Carolina married her.

In this game its bound to happen...risk/rewards gents. stay safe and strap up with your most trusted condom.

P.S. morning after pill doesnt work if the woman is taking any form of medication or so ive been told.
    Did you bust a nut in her after the breakage or did you bust a nut in the condom and then the condom broke. Or did you bust a nut at all. Something is missing here. If the condom just broke and you didnt bust a nut, how can she become pregnant??
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Guttadizzle.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
    I agree with you and scoob on this one. She needs to be chillin in the crib

Click to see pic
    or end up in situations like this on the strip

Click to see pic

Once again you are an animated master

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    Once again you are an animated master
    thanks lodge!! After hearing scoobs situation, I am like

to all of them!!!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dunedain View Post
    thanks lodge!! After hearing scoobs situation, I am like

Click to see pic

to all of them!!!
    I figured out how to add a picture to a reply which for me is and accomplishment. Making them move and dance is probably a few years down the road for me.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I purchased some D.R. condoms at a store near the Clasico and they sucked big time. I try to bring my own.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Yup! They're both pretty damn stupid ways to go out. Why not just OD on your drug of choice while we are at it.

But I would be curious to know which chicas are barebacking mongers on a regular basis. Those are the ones I'm going to avoid like the plague.
    Amen. Bareback on a sex worker is just begging for something that penicillin won't cure.

I have no idea why somebody would play Russian roulette like that. The rules are simple:

1. ALWAYS use condoms

2. ALWAYS bring enough of your own to cover you for the trip. (really bad pun not intended)

3. When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blacksultan View Post
    Did you bust a nut in her after the breakage or did you bust a nut in the condom and then the condom broke. Or did you bust a nut at all. Something is missing here. If the condom just broke and you didnt bust a nut, how can she become pregnant??
    You don't have to nut to get a woman pregnant. Pre-ejaculate fluid is powerful stuff (and the reason pulling out is far from foolproof).

That's one of the reasons so many dudes ask her if she's sure he's the daddy. That, and the fact that she's more sexually active than he is.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Amen. Bareback on a sex worker is just begging for something that penicillin won't cure.

I have no idea why somebody would play Russian roulette like that. The rules are simple:

1. ALWAYS use condoms

2. ALWAYS bring enough of your own to cover you for the trip. (really bad pun not intended)

3. When in doubt, refer to rules 1 and 2.
    It is more common globally than you would think. In other places a provider does it after she feels comfortable with you.

Like the others have said there is stuff we can't cure so don't go out like that. Also remember bareback anal is the same as vaginal, you can get nasty things either way. Live to punt another day!!!
    It aint over till I am done!!!

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trib For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trib View Post
    It is more common globally than you would think. In other places a provider does it after she feels comfortable with you.

Like the others have said there is stuff we can't cure so don't go out like that. Also remember bareback anal is the same as vaginal, you can get nasty things either way. Live to punt another day!!!
    A good reminder of why it's so important to stay protected.

I hooked up with an old novia of mine from Moca on the last trip. Still beautiful, still largely unknown on the Sosua scene (actually more people recognized me than her)

The big difference? She now had a kid. Thanks to a moto. Who had probably kicked it with more than his fair share of chicas throughout the Cibao. Probably while bareback.

So I wasn't just getting with her. I got with her, and all the chicas that her baby daddy got with, many of whom probably spend time in Sosua (or doing Sosua-ish things).

I'm absolutely crazy about her. Dumped another - ideal - chica right in the middle of the club for her. If she was in the states, I would've grabbed her up long ago. But in DR, I may expose my heart, but I'm definitely covering up my part.

33. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    Let's see ... the little blonde spinner ... bareback.

The morenita regular ... bareback anal.

The semi-regular ... bareback but usually only for a minute at the beginning.

Ummm ... that's my list.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    A good reminder of why it's so important to stay protected.

I hooked up with an old novia of mine from Moca on the last trip. Still beautiful, still largely unknown on the Sosua scene (actually more people recognized me than her)

The big difference? She now had a kid. Thanks to a moto. Who had probably kicked it with more than his fair share of chicas throughout the Cibao. Probably while bareback.

So I wasn't just getting with her. I got with her, and all the chicas that her baby daddy got with, many of whom probably spend time in Sosua (or doing Sosua-ish things).

I'm absolutely crazy about her. Dumped another - ideal - chica right in the middle of the club for her. If she was in the states, I would've grabbed her up long ago. But in DR, I may expose my heart, but I'm definitely covering up my part.
    Been there.

You meet a chick down there that's cool. You vibe with her. You have fun together, no bullshit, no problems. She's young with a kid. Probably got knocked up by her boyfriend in high school. She doesn't have it easy but she's hanging in there and you feel she might "make it" cuz she's got a good head on her shoulders. Next thing you know, you see her down there pregnant .... again .... knocked up by some moto dude this time.

That's when it starts ...

Shock - - "i can't believe she'd get knocked up again already knowing how tough she already had it". Then ....

Anger - - "how the fuck can she be so fuckin' stupid"? Then ...

Disappointment - - "such a shame that she's putting herself through this all over again ... i thought she was different". And finally ....

Clarity - - "wait a minute, why do i give a fuck about what this chick does ... i got me some hoes to bang"

Thanks

Class ajourned, good stuff juan.

Much respect lodge, you have entered the pic game running. To me, the kings of pics/animations are WSJ and Psriches. They run the dojo of ISOC.

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    Been there.

You meet a chick down there that's cool. You vibe with her. You have fun together, no bullshit, no problems. She's young with a kid. Probably got knocked up by her boyfriend in high school. She doesn't have it easy but she's hanging in there and you feel she might "make it" cuz she's got a good head on her shoulders. Next thing you know, you see her down there pregnant .... again .... knocked up by some moto dude this time.

That's when it starts ...

Shock - - "i can't believe she'd get knocked up again already knowing how tough she already had it". Then ....

Anger - - "how the fuck can she be so fuckin' stupid"? Then ...

Disappointment - - "such a shame that she's putting herself through this all over again ... i thought she was different". And finally ....

Clarity - - "wait a minute, why do i give a fuck about what this chick does ... i got me some hoes to bang"

38. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information