View Poll Results: Have you had a problem with the condom?

Voters
232. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burst/Slipped Off but no problem

91 39.22%
  • Burst/Slipped Off but I was worried

77 33.19%
  • Never Happened to Me

64 27.59%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Re: But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kan_ek View Post
    Here is my situation

I was once banging a famouns ISOC chica called Leydy in Boca Chica. Fair skinnned girl with great ass and tits..but she is crazy in head. She was very cooerative but what she did was this...when I was banging her she used her to tighten the grip on my dick so when I am banging I would cum quickly.. I was in my own world and banging her and all of a sudden this girl senses that I was going to cum and says no and kind of pushes me out and I ejaculated on her pussy...and I see below and find my bag dropped off because this girl used her hand but at the same time she knew what she was doing...I was shit scared about Aids and washed my dick with whatever I found. What I got was probably a Gannoreah..One tablet took care of that.. and it was one fucking scary shit of my mongering life.

Since then I dont get on top and fuck.. I let the girl ride and I have my eyes on the rubber..When I become limp I make sure I tell Chica to hold for a second before she gets off me..while I am holding the condom on my dick...

I am scared of fuck or bj without condom..

God save the CONDOM or RUBBER or RAINCOAT

dammmmmmmmm dude. that's some shit. you have to be careful those girls know all the tricks of the trade.......

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,542 Times in 5,678 Posts

I've been banging a chiquita that really believes she can't get pregnant if the guy doesn't cum inside her. OK, she's pretty young, but how stupid can you be? I explained pre-cum to her, you know that juice in your mouth when you're sucking my dick i told her , but she's still adament about it.
    Bitch you wasn't with me shootin' in the gym ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JuanElGriego For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Juan

You know why she is adamant? She wants to get pregnant with you

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to I give nothing to I.S.O.C. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kan_ek View Post
    Juan

You know why she is adamant? She wants to get pregnant with you
    amen Kan_eK. Juan, if i were you, i would be extra careful. you are playing with fire.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I never let them pull the condom off and always check the bag before I cum to make sure ever thing is still where it's supposed to be. A little paranoid absolutely but makes me feel better. I even go as far as dumping the juice in the toilet when I am done before knotting it up and dumping it in the garbage.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 31,734 Times in 3,148 Posts

Name of the morning after Pill in D.R.

The name of the morning after Pill is Evitol. Girl has to take to pills, the 2nd pill comes 5 days after the 1st pill.

If this is one of your LTRs stay away from her after day5 for about 2 weeks. She gets a fucked up cycle. It costs about 500peso in the pharmacy. Some pharmacys dont carry it (religious fanatics). If your girl is shy buy it for her. it will save her the embarrassment of having to deal with a over zealous pharmacist.

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Re: Name of the morning after Pill in D.R.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    The name of the morning after Pill is Evitol. Girl has to take to pills, the 2nd pill comes 5 days after the 1st pill.

If this is one of your LTRs stay away from her after day5 for about 2 weeks. She gets a fucked up cycle. It costs about 500peso in the pharmacy. Some pharmacys dont carry it (religious fanatics). If your girl is shy buy it for her. it will save her the embarrassment of having to deal with a over zealous pharmacist.

So you end up with a broken, useless chica.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jimmydr For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Re: Name of the morning after Pill in D.R.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr View Post
    So you end up with a broken, useless chica.
    Yeah thats should be noted.

if you are keeping her around wait until the end of the trip to have her pop the pills, and dont give her your phone# after it kicks in she will be in bad shape for almost 2 weeks, and the last thing you need is calls from a hormonal chica who cant work.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JuanElGriego View Post
    I've been banging a chiquita that really believes she can't get pregnant if the guy doesn't cum inside her. OK, she's pretty young, but how stupid can you be? I explained pre-cum to her, you know that juice in your mouth when you're sucking my dick i told her , but she's still adament about it.
    Yes, but honestly the odds for a chica to be pregnant with pre-cum are very very low...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tomgueguen View Post
    Yes, but honestly the odds for a chica to be pregnant with pre-cum are very very low...
    Chances are decreased but if you still have live sperm left from your previous session you run the risk of getting her pregnant. Thats why you should makesure to take a piss after your done or before starting another session. clearing the pipes helps prevent UTI, and clears any live sperm left.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigLongBeach For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,163 Times in 477 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigLongBeach View Post
    Chances are decreased but if you still have live sperm left from your previous session you run the risk of getting her pregnant. Thats why you should makesure to take a piss after your done or before starting another session. clearing the pipes helps prevent UTI, and clears any live sperm left.
    You're right, the chances are greater with post-cum than with pre-cum.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tomgueguen For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 377 Posts

Re: 07/2009 - But the Bag Popped!!!!! Dam!!!!

Yep this is the second trip i have went on where the condoms have busted on me. i am still going strong and i dont have any stalkers on facebook yet so i must be in the clear

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jonew1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 Times in 519 Posts

This is how to put a condom on..

A Manwhore and Proud

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to funseeker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

Always have control of the situation. Condom or not. They don't see things the way we do.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irie For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol..good point..you know the bag popped when sex with a condom starts feeling like the best sex ever...there is no magical button that makes it feel a million times better instantly

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to custemmade For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by custemmade View Post
    Lol..good point..you know the bag popped when sex with a condom starts feeling like the best sex ever...there is no magical button that makes it feel a million times better instantly

This.

Had this happen one time and it was one of the scariest things ever. She assured me she was clean and had just been tested (which i guess was true), but the stress for the next few weeks while i awaited my results was enough for me to make sure it's NEVER happened again. Always put on your own wrap, Keep an eye on it during the session, and depose of it yourself. Followed by a warm shower with disinfectin soap. Cuz rubbers don't protect you from ALL S.T. d/i's....

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kingaddictx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 114,003 Times in 10,353 Posts

The following is definitely not an experience while mongering, but is I thought appropriate considering the topic.

Picture me at 19 and just finished my first semester at college. I had the high school girlfriend for about a year or so prior, and I return home for christmas break. We are at my mom's house on my first day back while a xmas party is going on and the alcohol is flowing. She and I decide to leave the family party, but first I need to get cleaned up and dressed. A quick shower and I return to the room I grew up in to find her half naked and jumping on me. It had been several months fellas and I wasn't going to deny her the pleasure.

We start going at it (con condom) and end up on the floor getting rug burns when the "sensation" changes for me for the better. Stupid kid that I definitely was then didn't think twice about letting loose. And then the "uh oh" moment looks happened between both of us.

I am happy to say through all the good and bad that occurred during the next years of my life, that 20 years later I was fortunate enough (on many levels) to afford the opportunity to take my 20 year old son on his first trip out of the country and to the DR where he definitely enjoyed some of the finer things in life outside of good old NA.

Both of these moments are etched in my mind and wouldn't change it for the world.
    Vida es buena....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread Information