Thread: A Friend In Need!!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Warning A Friend In Need!!!

Gentlemen, I have a friend staying at the Caliente Resort in Abreu. He is bored out of his mine. He will be there for a couple of weeks. He is a old Vietnam Vet. I would appreciate it if someone would contact him and show him a good time before he leaves. We will be working down there when the season starts. So this will be a back forth thing. I was hoping to be there already, but things got a little backed up and I will not arrive until the middle of September. If anyone can assist me, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Osanhopps
    Live & Let Live! And Always Remember To Drink & Fuck Wisely

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Re: A Friend In Need!!!

Quote Originally Posted by osanhopps View Post
    Gentlemen, I have a friend staying at the Caliente Resort in Abreu. He is bored out of his mine. He will be there for a couple of weeks. He is a old Vietnam Vet. I would appreciate it if someone would contact him and show him a good time before he leaves. We will be working down there when the season starts. So this will be a back forth thing. I was hoping to be there already, but things got a little backed up and I will not arrive until the middle of September. If anyone can assist me, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

Osanhopps
    I don't know where that resort is but why don't you tell him to go to Sosua for the weekend?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Maretti For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Osanhopps

All Gay Nude Male Resort, Abreu, Dominican Republic

An All-Inclusive Gay Naturist Resort Experience
    We invite you to join us for an all-gay clothing optional experience at a private seaside oasis in the Dominican Republic. Caliente Caribe Resort & Spa is our exclusive oasis for the fun-filled week with actives and adventures for the mind,

http://vacations.gay-travel-by-mim.c...2066_17312.htm

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sicpup71 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 117,702 Times in 19,855 Posts

BWAAAHAHAHAAA!!!!

Man,

You guys are killing me today!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
    - Benjamin Franklin

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greydread For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

WTF ... SMH I think we are all for the most part into pussy not ass and if it's ass it's ass attached to a pussy but there might be a pillow biter or two around there normally is. Good Luck.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

10. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,975 Times in 607 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sicpup71 View Post
    All Gay Nude Male Resort, Abreu, Dominican Republic

An All-Inclusive Gay Naturist Resort Experience
    We invite you to join us for an all-gay clothing optional experience at a private seaside oasis in the Dominican Republic. Caliente Caribe Resort & Spa is our exclusive oasis for the fun-filled week with actives and adventures for the mind,

http://vacations.gay-travel-by-mim.c...2066_17312.htm
    In that case, my advice is absolete!

Thanks

The link is for a one week vacation in 2010. I looked at the http://www.calienteresorts.com/caribe/ website and it seems to be a clothes optional resort similar to the ones in Jamacia.

Does anyone know where this resort is in Puerto Plata is?

Poor guy, goes to a clothes opt club and is bored.

Here is the myspace link for the resort.
    http://www.myspace.com/calienteresorts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tony Toca For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Gentlemen,

First Caliente Resort is both a clothing optional resort and the other half is for the gay lifestyle.

Now because the season is slow he does not have anyone to talk to! And what I mean by that is we do sales. What we sell is for the vacation club that they represent. Myself I will sell to anyone who has the money (and most gays who vacation have a lot of money).

Now my friend who is there is a vet (US Army) who has had four wives. And is totally into female companionship. I just need someone to give him a call to inform him of what is in the area! Or if anyone is in the area, maybe have a cold beer with him and tell him about ISOC! Caliente is in Abreu, the closest towns are Cabarete and Cabrera!

I will not be there until the middle of September (got pushed back AGAIN DAMNIT) so I can not guide him around. And I am more familiar with the southeast section (Punta Cana/Higuey area) than the north! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank You!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to osanhopps For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

SMH LOL All I have to say is How U Doin?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to givengo440 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Now my friend who is there is a vet (US Army) who has had four wives. And is totally into female companionship. I just need someone to give him a call to inform him of what is in the area! Or if anyone is in the area, maybe have a cold beer with him and tell him about ISOC! Caliente is in Abreu, the closest towns are Cabarete and Cabrera!
    No problem having a cold beer with him if he's in town, but he is your friend, so why don't you tell him about ISOC, then he can communicate with everybody and read the boards!!! And find out about what's going on himself, after he reads the board if he still has questions he can ask them himself, I am sure the guys will try and help him with an answer.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Funny or not, but we are here to help another.
    But, according to that link, their prices are a bit too much for that package. That's over $250.oo a day?
    Anything can be found in Sosua, there is something for everyone in Sosua.
    Searching for the ultimate Squirter!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaSquirt View Post
    Funny or not, but we are here to help another.
    But, according to that link, their prices are a bit too much for that package. That's over $250.oo a day?
    Anything can be found in Sosua, there is something for everyone in Sosua.
    Yeah the prices are high because the old timers want to keep it that way. This is what we are trying to break. We are making it more swinger friendly. But certain things must stay in place so that everyone there can be comfortable. Especially when you are dealing with families.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Yeah the prices are high because the old timers want to keep it that way. This is what we are trying to break. We are making it more swinger friendly. But certain things must stay in place so that everyone there can be comfortable. Especially when you are dealing with families.
    Not only that, but the "old timers" live there, and have for many years. They're not just guests for a week. They certainly have the right to run the resort as they see fit. It's a major investment for them.

They are not into the whole "swinger" movement at all, but are about as "purists" as it gets for nudist resorts.

They also frown on public displays of affection, be it either gay or straight.

Maybe you guys should start your own swinger resort, instead of trying to change that one....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Not only that, but the "old timers" live there, and have for many years. They're not just guests for a week. They certainly have the right to run the resort as they see fit. It's a major investment for them.

They are not into the whole "swinger" movement at all, but are about as "purists" as it gets for nudist resorts.

They also frown on public displays of affection, be it either gay or straight.

Maybe you guys should start your own swinger resort, instead of trying to change that one....

I am not trying to change this place. The management is! They can not keep up the place the way things are run now. All I am doing is trying to sell what they are presenting. That is it! To me it is all about the money nothing more! Now if management wants to expand, they have every right too! Because the old timers as you say do not own this place, all they do is vacation there. They just come back every year!

And I am sorry to say that the change is already happening!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

I am not trying to change this place. The management is! They can not keep up the place the way things are run now. All I am doing is trying to sell what they are presenting. That is it! To me it is all about the money nothing more! Now if management wants to expand, they have every right too! Because the old timers as you say do not own this place, all they do is vacation there. They just come back every year!

And I am sorry to say that the change is already happening!
    Sorry, I based my comments on what you wrote, perhaps I misunderstood..

You said: "Yeah the prices are high because the old timers want to keep it that way. This is what we are trying to break. We are making it more swinger friendly."

I think we're talking about two different groups of old timers. The ones I know LIVE there, 24/7

26. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information