Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12hrs in SANTIAGO intel!!... Experts chime-in

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Re: 12hrs in SANTIAGO intel!!... Experts chime-in

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Sure, a lot of whores come from Santiago because it has a large population. But also in my experience a lot who say they come from Santiago don't.I wouldn't believe a puta as to which is her home town any more than about her age, how many children she has, whether she is married, has a novio, or all the other stuff they lie about.
    What about the Santiago Sisters?? Could it all be a lie?

What did ErikS know, and when did he know it??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 29,716 Times in 4,467 Posts

I love raw and straight to the point advice!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,151 Posts

"TLN" At Passions or Illusions be "Prepared" lots of pesos my friend most of the girls "ST" ask from 3k-6k and thats 2 hours of time and most want to go no further that the Cabanas next door so they can get right back and find their next client....

As previously stated by many guys before me in this thread, your best bet is to spend a few days there , and definatly hit the local hot spots
    ie: Monte Bar, lots of local tipicos, car washes, Las Colinas mall, the spots on estrella Sudhada pista in front of the (2) universities , etc. and the day time P4P action will be almost impossible for a new guy in a new town during the daytime to find without guidance.

Keep in mind that the P4P places don't get really going till well after midnight there as are the same for most venues with the exeptions of the little local joints.

and I am at most of all of these places I mentioned above every month , for the past few years
    so yes i do know a bit about Santiago LOL
    CHICA_SEEKA

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR WINGMAN'

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ChicaSeeka For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,239 Times in 5,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ChicaSeeka View Post
    "TLN" At Passions or Illusions be "Prepared" lots of pesos my friend most of the girls "ST" ask from 3k-6k and thats 2 hours of time and most want to go no further that the Cabanas next door so they can get right back and find their next client....

As previously stated by many guys before me in this thread, your best bet is to spend a few days there , and definatly hit the local hot spots
    ie: Monte Bar, lots of local tipicos, car washes, Las Colinas mall, the spots on estrella Sudhada pista in front of the (2) universities , etc. and the day time P4P action will be almost impossible for a new guy in a new town during the daytime to find without guidance.

Keep in mind that the P4P places don't get really going till well after midnight there as are the same for most venues with the exeptions of the little local joints.

and I am at most of all of these places I mentioned above every month , for the past few years
    so yes i do know a bit about Santiago LOL
    Wassup chicaseeka! I saw/met you with DRSAMI in NG during my first trip.

Thanks for chiming in!

At least this thread is now an official 2009 isoc update on Santiago. Look at all the info in it! Keep it coming guys!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joeysterr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Speaking of car washes, what the story from you Santiago vets of the car wash on Ave. Hispano America (iirc that's the name of the road), happened to stop by once when I was passing through during the day, but my spanish wasn't too good at the time, so didn't do anything further but have a couple of beers and continued on my way, A car wash with a nice looking bar attached, also served food, looked like a little motel type thing attached to it (is that for in house or where the girls live?), plenty of chicas in the joint serving you drinks, and others just sitting around, and more yet sitting outside across from the car wash and bar section, below where the rooms were situated.

Can't recall the name of the joint but I am sure the vets will know it, what is the story there, and what are the prices? Looked like a place you can get daytime action, because I stopped by during early afternoon and observed the things I am describing. This was about two years ago, but I am sure it is still there.

Any info out there?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Laughing Re: 12hrs in SANTIAGO intel!!... Experts chime-in

Quote Originally Posted by joeysterr View Post
    It is the city where a big part of the Sosua hotness comes from.

I understand that Santiago has good ratings as a city to live in for expats or just to monger if you're seasoned. I have trust in me, not to toot my own horn, but my Spanish can get me by.

I am planning my trip, NYC -> POP, but might have to fly back STI -> NYC. Returns in early September are a bitch!!!! The flight with Spirit is at 3:20am.

Instead of taking a local cab to go directly from Sosua to STI airport late at night, I was thinking of leaving Sosua with metro bus(http://metroserviciosturisticos.com/) and getting there early in the morning, check-in in a cabana, spend entire morning, afternoon and evening there and then on my way to the airport later the night...anyway that's where the idea comes from.

Spending the day there maybe sightseeing, just on places nearby, etc. of course hook up with a chica or two, Passiones(no not LP) or anything cool really.

The problem is that the Santiago section here is a little outdated and reading the threads I know that DCIronman and Don Tomas are two of maybe many experts here on isoc on that city.

The difference in cost between the POP and STI flights with the activities I wanna do might become equal at the end but I thought about it and I would better like spending the money doing this. I have read so much interesting stories about it that I want to give it a try...you know give myself a chance to do it.

My question is how and what can you do in 12hrs in Santiago?
    I do have a possible soultion for you. My first time in Santiago my friend had his brother come by my room (Hotel Platino) and took me to Kelvim's Car Wash. I was good to go after that. Both the hotel and car wash are right off the main street. (Calle Duarte). You might even find a closer cabana that works for you. Have some fun wherever you stay.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bige810 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    I wouldn't believe a puta as to which is her home town any more than about her age, how many children she has, whether she is married, has a novio, or all the other stuff they lie about.
    Good demographic analysis plus you remind us we are not buying compassion from a whore, we are buying a fantasy consiting of whatever lies it consists of, to add to our own.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JoeDR For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information