Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a standard protocol?

Thanks

Is there a standard protocol?

Hey all, first post here.

I'm a 50ish guy, about average looks, cash, game and guts. Never mongered outside the US (and not all that much inside) but the pics and stories about DR have made me decide to make my first trip this coming Feb. My Spanish is mediocre but I'll study for the next six months.

First question (tried to use search to find answer no luck).

If on a particular night ALL I want is to get BBBJ JUST till I get hard and then go straight to anal for the rest of the night and then more anal in the morning, and not even bother with pussy at all with that girl, what's the best way to let the chica know that's what's expected BEFORE taking her to the room?

Is there a best approach to finding that chica that LOVES it in the ass (or at least can handle it and can pretend she loves it) and understands that that's ALL that I'm willing to pay for?

Not saying I don't want lots of pussy there too, I do. But I do want the experience of going straight for and getting extended all night/next morning anal with no misunderstandings or her backing out or trying a bait and switch when it's too late in the room.

Is it a matter of discreetly asking around and finding the right chica for the job, or proposing this directly to one I may already have chemistry with? Or what?

(Yeah, silly know-nothing noobs and their questions.)

Thanks in advance!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Midwesto For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Re: Is there a standard protocol?

all anal....hmmm

prepare to do heavy negotiating up front...and pay extra!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Midwesto View Post
    If on a particular night ALL I want is to get BBBJ JUST till I get hard and then go straight to anal for the rest of the night and then more anal in the morning, and not even bother with pussy at all with that girl, what's the best way to let the chica know that's what's expected BEFORE taking her to the room?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Of course you can get anal but it's not the best country for it. Try Brasil or the FSU.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,209 Times in 2,195 Posts

Hey all, first post here.

I'm a 50ish guy, about average looks, cash, game and guts. Never mongered outside the US (and not all that much inside) but the pics and stories about DR have made me decide to make my first trip this coming Feb. My Spanish is mediocre but I'll study for the next six months.

First question (tried to use search to find answer no luck).

Is there a best approach to finding that chica that LOVES it in the ass (or at least can handle it and can pretend she loves it) and understands that that's ALL that I'm willing to pay for?

Not saying I don't want lots of pussy there too, I do. But I do want the experience of going straight for and getting extended all night/next morning anal with no misunderstandings or her backing out or trying a bait and switch when it's too late in the room.

Is it a matter of discreetly asking around and finding the right chica for the job, or proposing this directly to one I may already have chemistry with? Or what?

(Yeah, silly know-nothing noobs and their questions.)

Thanks in advance!
    Like Hemp said heavy negotiating up front and paying but I recommend that you go to Sosua the chicas up North tend to be more loose then the chicas in SD.
    I'm back... Heading Back To Green #TurnUpTime

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Thanks in advance!
    There are a couple of was to approach it.

Quickly

1. Get a guide, there are quite a few in Sosua, Caberette or Puerto Plata. Ramon comes to mind in Sosua. Tell them what you are looking for what you want to pay and negotiate. If he is reliable he will want his commission so your guide will work hard to seal the deal and make you happy.

2.Go to a place like Cristals or El Bohen and speak directly with the management (trust me they have heard it before) and have them tell you which girl(s) have no limits, or which girls have no limits for a price. On a weekend there are a lot of freaks in Cristals.

Not Quickly

3. Hit the clubs, chat up a lot of chicas at the bar, standing or sitting by themselves and talk, talk, talk............ you will eventually find one.

4. Street puta network. Tell a few street putas what you are looking for...if she does not bite, ask about some of her friends, she will tell everyone she knows to see you to make some money. If you are in the area for 3 or more days (usually less) chicas will start coming up to you asking if you want culo. You should do this with more than one chica at more than one bar........ lots of chicas do not like eachother and will not pass buisness along.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Absolutely awesome advice! Thank you.

(After reading a few hundred posts it seems clear about the smartest single thing I can do before going is get my Spanish as good as possible.)

"chicas will start coming up to you asking if you want culo"

That simple statement just made my day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Midwesto For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

now let's say I wannna pee on a bitch?
    I've offended you.....goood

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    Just do it and tell her it's raining.
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SJG View Post
    Just do it and tell her it's raining.
    Mucho juvia, muthafucka.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Go to El Bohen and ask for Raffy. Let him know what you want and he will set you up. Just DO NOT start buying mixed drinks for the girls there, The bill will get high very fast. Tell him " los Boris" From Orlando, fl Sent you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Damager For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    all anal....hmmm

prepare to do heavy negotiating up front...and pay extra!!!
    This sounds about right. Also expect plenty of chicas to be ok with it while negotiation until it comes time to performing. Then all of a sudden your Spanish and their English dont seem to provide good communication.

My advise is to explain what you want up front and skip the bbbj. If she tries to change the agreement at least you havent done anything with her to require payment and can try to toss her out.

At this point here are a few things that possibly can happen.....

1. You get angry shes playing games and she says you still owe her money for her time.

2. You ask her nicely to leave and she still expects to be paid.

3. She leaves peacfully.

In cases 1 and 2 its a toss up in most cases what the outcome will be. She could call the police and try to extort money saying you owe her money. You could also end up giving her some small amount of money to just go away. If she has good police connections they could be brough in on the extortion game too so be prepared.

Some ideas......

Explain what is expected up front and that no money will be paid if she cannot do what is expected.

If you have a situation (be prepared) try to get the chica outside the room when your paying or to get rid of her with her thinking shes getting paid. Once outside the room you have more control since you can lock the door and go inside or just walk away.

If the chica tries to extort you for money for no services you can say you dont know who she is and she keeps asking you for money.Who knows how that will work out but you can try it.

There are definitely some chicas who will do anything you want....for the right price. The more painful or unusal the acts you want expect to pay more and have less attractive partners. Doesnt always work out that way but thats just the way things tend to work out.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Of course you can get anal but it's not the best country for it. Try Brasil or the FSU.
    Brasil is the best country I've seen for anal, I'm not into anal and some Brasilian girls insisted that they wanted it!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Perhaps one of our trusted Brazil purist can weigh in here, Brother Knotty why is it Brazilain women luv anal so much? is there any reason in particular about that culture of why they like it so much?

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post

I got you primo. I know a chica who likes to experiment. A graduate of the Weyland Sciences Institute............. But YMMV in that area with her....... she is very pretty. PM me if you want the #.

EDIT: If you piss on her she is gonna piss on you so be sure U want that # Playa!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Brasil is the best country I've seen for anal, I'm not into anal and some Brasilian girls insisted that they wanted it!
    That's why I also suggested the FSU. Russian women had a tradition of anal sex as a form of birth control. It is the only place I have been where women have switched to anal during sex spontaneously without my suggesting it. (I have never been to Brasil).

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Definately do-able.

Correct, learn as much spanish as you can.

You didn't say where, but I would suggest Sosua. More to choose from for a noobie.

Read as many trip reports here as you can - This will not only familurize yourself with the area so you can roll with confidence, but it also will display that higher confidence level to the chicas. This gives you more negotiating power, tell em' "yeah, I come here 4 or 5 times a year"

And staying in Sosua, try el Passions or Cuba Libre Bar. Both have "take out" options, and owned by english speaking ex-pats. Sit and chat with a chica, and ask her about the Hershey Highway. If she says NO, NO Culo! (I can't tell you how many times I've heard that!) just make it clear that that is what your interested in. And let her walk. The word will get around the bar REAL fast - and you'll probably soon have a canidate. And the real plus side is you much less chance of drama in the hotel room with one of these chicas. And less pricey then Cristals or el Bohemia, which are not located in Sosua

30. The Following User Says Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    That's why I also suggested the FSU. Russian women had a tradition of anal sex as a form of birth control. It is the only place I have been where women have switched to anal during sex spontaneously without my suggesting it. (I have never been to Brasil).
    I have not been, but a good friend who is a hot shot music producer spent a month in Istanbul Turkey on business, and he swears that every girl he fucked (about a dozen) insisted on either finishing in her ass or just starting there. The first girl he dated he asked if she did backdoor, and she was surprised he even asked.

So perhaps Turkey could be added to the anal-friendly list.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midwesto For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,920 Times in 2,853 Posts

Danielle does da Dirty Deed

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

And she does it with a very cute arse.

Angela's Ass Accepts - Sin Condome . But I haven't seen her in Sosua in about a year. She lives about 3 hours away. I have her cel, but you would def need some spanish. And she bites when she orgasams. She almost took my arm off once. Actually drew blood. All in good fun.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldorob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Danielle does da Dirty Deed

Click to see pic

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

And she does it with a very cute arse.

Click to see pic

Angela's Ass Accepts - Sin Condome . But I haven't seen her in Sosua in about a year. She lives about 3 hours away. I have her cel, but you would def need some spanish. And she bites when she orgasams. She almost took my arm off once. Actually drew blood. All in good fun.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    and you'll probably never see her again

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 22,294 Times in 3,816 Posts

Thanks in advance!

That's easy.
    Here on the north coast all you need to ask for is the #7 combo!
    ("Me gustaría que el número siete combinación por favor.")

P.S. Enjoyed the Spiro Agnew reference.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information