Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there a standard protocol?

Thanks

Re: Is there a standard protocol?

Learn how to say this. "TE GUSTA EN EL CULO?" IT means do you like it in the ass. After you buy em' a beer, somewhere in the conversation say it. They will either laugh and say no. Or about 1-2 out of every 10 will tell you yes or at least agree to it if not entirely enthusiastic. But they may say, Papi Necesitas pagarme mas por el culo, ok papi? Sweetheart, you will have to pay me more for the ass ok, sweetheart. Some like it and will not charge more. Its a preference thing for them and us. Or if you like to be more diplomatic you can say "ME GUSTA HACER EL AMOR EN EL CULO." I LIKE TO MAKE LOVE IN THE ASS. OR straight up blunt I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ASS. "QUIERO CINGAR SU CULO." I suggest you say something right when you start talking to em' so they know the deal. Because you will not waste your time and you can move on to a taker.

IF you want a chic that can seriously deepthroat or suck a real good dick. I reccomend Barbie girl at BB's and A girl who is 21 I believe works in Sosua goes by the name of Massiel. MOst girls even there can not suck a real good dick. It will take me at least 15 minutes to bust a nut, both of these girls 2x in 10-15 minutes. The best ever. Also Ibel or Ivel who worked at BB's but got kicked out or left - now seen at FOD in Puerto Plata, get her drunk and tell her you like BJ's and she will give you some treatment. My last time at BB's I talked to her in the afternoon, she had just started to drink. I asked her if she wanted to go to my room for a drink. I could not open the fridge before the vacuum started, I mixed two drinks and put them on top the fridge. I busted one nut, then two. Then off to the pool to play volleyball. With her you did not even have to ask or motion, there was no going into the room which happened several times that day and night for drinks where I didnt bust 1 -2 nuts every time. All in all in less than 24 hours, I think I busted like 25 nuts because after I busted on she kept going so every one was really like three. That was the best experience of my life. I get hard thinking about it, and although she it not miss universe what a sucker. WOW!. I reccomend you try her. I am actually going to get a local taxi to get a ride to FOD to look for her and get her number to invite her down to Sosua. While at BB's I also paid for her lunch, dinner, and breakfast the next day and told her if she wanted shrimp ok. She deserved it, I normally do not treat them all so well, I even gave her a hefty tip, and never to anyone else. Just be careful because she can be a little psycho. But tons of fun. She is such a sport she'd probably take it in the ass too. but don't quote me on that. And she has large breasts, implants. I love to titfuck but I was so preoccupied with the vaccum cleaner of a mouth I did not even try the tits. Maybe this trip.

Quote Originally Posted by givengo440 View Post
    Like Hemp said heavy negotiating up front and paying but I recommend that you go to Sosua the chicas up North tend to be more loose then the chicas in SD.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigtittylicker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lots of good suggestions. Having a "third party" help to find the right girl is probably the most important thing.

One more suggestion on your negotiating: set a low price for the TLN and create a nice "bonus" for the anal. That way you both agree on what happens if she gets cold feet. A lot of girls like anal to a certain extent, but if your dick is too large they may simply not be able to take it. If it becomes painful, nobody wins, and you just both settle for the low fee TLN. If she can handle it, you have put out a nice $$ carrot for her to give it all she has got.

If you are well endowed you may want to give a heads up on that to your negotiator.
    These Dominican girls are a handful !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to giacomo For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was at FOD in the beginning of the month Ivel wasn't around, but the former BB girls there said she works there too, might have been her time of month or some one took her for the week, the girls aren't making too much money there so it's possible she was out on the prowl. As for Barbie, she was there during my last day or two, never was able to sample her but heard a lot of good things about her from others.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ter319 For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information