Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a standard protocol?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Re: Is there a standard protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by eldorob View Post
    Danielle does da Dirty Deed

Click to see pic

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

And she does it with a very cute arse.

Click to see pic

Angela's Ass Accepts - Sin Condome . But I haven't seen her in Sosua in about a year. She lives about 3 hours away. I have her cel, but you would def need some spanish. And she bites when she orgasams. She almost took my arm off once. Actually drew blood. All in good fun.

Click to see pic

Click to see pic
    I bet your library is more interesting than G. W. Bushes

Thanks

Unholy goddam cocksucking muthafuckin yes - Danielle is NICE!!!!

Oh mah fuckin gawd.... that chica takes it up da ass??

And there's more like her in Sosua?

I am so there. So.

Fuck. I. Want.

Angela is definitely alright in the looks dept but I prefer darker meat in general. And I can skip the biting thanks.

No Fucking Around Spanish lessons start today.

Question: Since there's Haitian putas too in Sosua, is it ever helpful or required to know French too?

Click to see pic

Sit at Siempre Sol on the beach during the day, she will usually stroll thru a couple of times. And she also strolls Pedro Clisante at nite, doesn't go in the discos. Sorry, she doesn't have a cel. She will try to renig the first time though, so be prepared.

And she does it with a very cute arse.

Click to see pic
    Last edited by Midwesto; 08-05-2009 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

Who said new guys couldn't get good intel here?
    All things considered, I'd rather be fucking.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ErikS View Post
    That's easy.
    Here on the north coast all you need to ask for is the #7 combo!
    ("Me gustaría que el número siete combinación por favor.")

P.S. Enjoyed the Spiro Agnew reference.
    One quiet afternoon I will buy ErikS a beer and he will explain this post to me slowly and patiently. But for the moment I am totally baffled.

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Perhaps one of our trusted Brazil purist can weigh in here, Brother Knotty why is it Brazilain women luv anal so much? is there any reason in particular about that culture of why they like it so much?

Brasilian culture has an obsession with ass. If the stereo type "perfect" female body in the US is big tits, thin waist and some ass, the gold standard in Brasil is small tits and BBBBIIIGGG ass. The most comon plastic surgery there is breast REDUCTION.

Anal sex is like the second national sport after football. I hit more garotas who asked for it than who refused it.
    A while back I predicted that, as the noose tightens around TFG's neck, both he and the Maga Morons here would post ever more idiotic crap. Right again.

“It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent a peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next," McConnell told reporters. "That’s what it was."

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PapiQueRico For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PapiQueRico View Post
    Anal sex is like the second national sport after football.
    *Brazilian Homer*

MMMMMM... cu de tarada safada popozuda puta...

Thanks
    Thanked 5,063 Times in 1,733 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Perhaps one of our trusted Brazil purist can weigh in here, Brother Knotty why is it Brazilain women luv anal so much? is there any reason in particular about that culture of why they like it so much?
    The story I was told is many Brazilians are VERY religeous and when young want to be virgins when they marry. . . . . .they don't consider giving up the culo to be losing their virginity. . . .. so many girls start doing anal very young. . . . ..

I have been told that by more than one Brazilian but still would not swear by it. . . .

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,382 Times in 13,907 Posts

Well, you've certainly got some good advice, now, can you tell me, what the fascination is with anal??
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastallstar View Post
    now let's say I wannna pee on a bitch?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,772 Times in 2,479 Posts

When I get to Berlin, I'm going to have a German bitch pee on me. I may even have her give me a Cleveland Steamer!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SJG For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 14,718 Times in 3,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Well, you've certainly got some good advice, now, can you tell me, what the fascination is with anal??
    Especially anal in the morning....her intestines are doing some work overnight
    C.I.S.O.C.
    Cuba.....Cigars and beautiful chicas

One life I'm gonna live it up....Judas Priest, You Got Another Thing Coming

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LM For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have indeed gotten splendid advice; for which I am very grateful.

Very well, a politely put question deserves an answer.

I'm in my 50s. Since my 30's I have never lacked for as much pussy and deep throat as I want and can handle. Around then I "discovered" the wonders of assfucking women, decided I liked it; a LOT. It got added to the list of things I require in life to be satisfied.

It took a while to learn how to sweet talk women into giving me their ass, but I did. I have not had a girlfriend in 15 years I haven't ass-tapped. Sometimes only once, sometimes all the time, mileage varied.

However, I have always felt like I haven't gotten quite "enough" anal for my age, (whatever the fuck that means), and until it feels like I'm "caught up", (whatever the fuck that means), I'll be hankering after anal more than I'm hankering after pussy and throat.

DR sounds like someplace I CAN get "caught up" (or at least make a DAMN good start!!!), assuming I have enough pesos rattling around in my pocket and the patience and smarts to make it happen.

I already know that 3-somes are next up in the "getting caught up before old age makes it moot" rotation list.

I guess it's similar to that corny line you see in some B-movies: "I don't wanna die a virgin!"

I don't wanna die feeling like I didn't get ALL the anal I wanted.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Midwesto For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 55,585 Times in 14,260 Posts

After your answer I will reinforce the Brasil suggestion. You can get "caught up" there real quick!

Thanks

Interesting post! I understand his fascination with anal as there is nothing hotter than a nice morena lying backwards and lifting her ass waiting to be penetrated. And once you are in, the control you can apply over her body is empowering. It is a nice feeling…Dam! I can’t wait to go back again. I have been in DR twice and I have found very difficult to get some culo there. As a matter of fact, I use it to negotiate the price down. During my last visit to Boca Chica, I would start negotiating prices and they all began asking for 2,000 pesos. I would offer 1,500 and they came back asking for a 500 tip. I then said OK I will give you the 2,000 but I want some culo. The response was always the same “No papi mi culito no”. So they settle for the 1,500 just to avoid the enema. I am sure that if you follow the advice of some of the experts here you will find a chica willing to give you her precious hole. However; you will pay extra for the services especially if she knows you want it that much. And if you have a big fat long dick, don’t let her see it or she would either run screaming like a puta or charge you by the inches. Good luck hunting! J

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Goodmasterson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmasterson View Post
    And if you have a big fat long dick, don’t let her see it or she would either run screaming like a puta or charge you by the inches.
    Ha! I think describing my dick would fall under TMI, but it ain't scary.

For those who who don't get the attraction of ass, I understand you're non-understanding. But here's an even more perplexing one...

One of the coolest girlfriends of my entire life was a perfectly balanced bisexual - her lust for men and women is a pure 50/50. No real preference either way, needed both cock and pussy equally. Very demure and quiet librarian type, you'd NEVER guess what a wild kinky perverted freak she was. EVER.

Her biggest unfulfilled fantasy? Putting on an enormous strap-on dildo and ass-fucking a submissive fat-assed girl till she screams for it to stop.

I asked her what the attraction was. Her answer, pretty much verbatim:

"Uh, like, it's an ASSHOLE. A girl's ASSHOLE. I mean, c'mon, who doesn't want to ream the fuck out of a girl's ASSHOLE. Till she screams. Jeez, yer kiddin', right? I just wish I could have a real cock temporarily, then get my pussy back when I was done so SHE could fuck my pussy with a strap-on while YOU fuck my ass! Mmmmm, sandwiches..."

Awesome rocking kinky perverted twisted girlfriend... wonderful human being... but never did find a girl to let her do that with...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Midwesto For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midwesto View Post
    .. but never did find a girl to let her do that with...

You got to be kidding ......right? I have quite a few very attractive amigas that are lez or bi and none of them ever have a problem finding a woman for any kink. As a matter of fact I hang with them so I can get the leftovers which are still top shelf.

And if you think no one understands you here..............check the avatar. Everyone does not lay it on front street.
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

Thanks

Think of those Brazillian virgins in the post above yours with those hot dark tan asses nice and round and plump for good cushion moaning away damn nice after that pussy gets so wet it feels like a bucket of warm water.

Thanks

I'm in my 50s. Since my 30's I have never lacked for as much pussy and deep throat as I want and can handle. Around then I "discovered" the wonders of assfucking women, decided I liked it; a LOT. It got added to the list of things I require in life to be satisfied.

It took a while to learn how to sweet talk women into giving me their ass, but I did. I have not had a girlfriend in 15 years I haven't ass-tapped. Sometimes only once, sometimes all the time, mileage varied.

However, I have always felt like I haven't gotten quite "enough" anal for my age, (whatever the fuck that means), and until it feels like I'm "caught up", (whatever the fuck that means), I'll be hankering after anal more than I'm hankering after pussy and throat.

DR sounds like someplace I CAN get "caught up" (or at least make a DAMN good start!!!), assuming I have enough pesos rattling around in my pocket and the patience and smarts to make it happen.

I already know that 3-somes are next up in the "getting caught up before old age makes it moot" rotation list.

I guess it's similar to that corny line you see in some B-movies: "I don't wanna die a virgin!"

Very well said, catching up is a lot like getting your moneys worth at a Buffet.

Thanks

Believe it or not, the gf (not Brazilian) I lost my virginity to actually subscribed to the whole anal isn't real sex thing. She considered herself a virgin until someone broke the seal unleashing that new pussy smell. She would beg for me to do her anal. I refused. I couldn't understand why I would to do her in the ass when her pussy worked just fine.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 Times in 477 Posts

I would love to find a submissive that did deep throat for my next trip. Even just deep throat or a submissive LOL.
    Thanks for sharing this as I know have a ton more intel!!!
    It aint over till I am done!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information