Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Putting Chicas in Jail

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Putting Chicas in Jail

I know a few people have mentioned doing this so I want to post a current news event.

Just remember, she might be in jail but her relatives are not!

Quote Originally Posted by Killing in Sosua/DR1
    It seems that a man was killed by another man at around 5 am on Sunday in a condo in Villas Tropimar, Sosua. Apparently they knew each other. The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased. He went there to get back at the victim because he had registered a complaint at the police station. There were some signs of a struggle. The victim, an older German, who was killed with a knife.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts
    Germans seem to have many problems there. We know one another and because the chicas know that, we are safer.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    If they're only going to hold them for 24 hours...what's the point?
    Such as in the case of Rosemary. After the Palace incident...what do mongers do?...they go after her even more like she was some prize of a puta.

I may think she's pretty, but she is not on my list. With her violent, sticky fingers rep along with the std rumours...fuck it...too risky.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    If they're only going to hold them for 24 hours...what's the point?
    Such as in the case of Rosemary. After the Palace incident...what do mongers do?...they go after her even more like she was some prize of a puta.

I may think she's pretty, but she is not on my list. With her violent, sticky fingers rep along with the std rumours...fuck it...too risky.
    Now she thinks she is "Gold", because these guys are after her. Give her nothing and she will leave town.

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    i dont think she is leaving town... even if all of "us" on here stayed away she would still have business... you can at least admit she is pretty especially with the lil brown dot on her eyeball... i know this girl for almost 2 years and she has always been nice to me and my friends... No i have never fucked her
    Brooklyn Beas - Mi Tesoro Medellin Part 5 - Green Section with uncensored Videos and Pictures
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?429038-04-14-(4-18-5-5)-Mi-Tesoro-Beas-in-Meddy-Part5

Beas in Meddy, just a daily progress report
    http://news.insearchofchicas.org/forum/showthread.php?428980-04-2014-Beas-in-Meddy-just-a-daily-progress-report

Thanks
    I like Rosemary. I never had any problems with her. The bottom line is Rosemary is maybe 50 lbs soaking wet. There is no way she should be punking out any grown ass men. If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)
    That will get you thrown in Jail by her.

Thanks
    Killing in Sosua/DR1 wrote:
    It seems that a man was killed by another man at around 5 am on Sunday in a condo in Villas Tropimar, Sosua. Apparently they knew each other. The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased. He went there to get back at the victim because he had registered a complaint at the police station. There were some signs of a struggle. The victim, an older German, who was killed with a knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Germans seem to have many problems there. We know one another and because the chicas know that, we are safer.
    I wonder if Joefan wasn't so lucky this time...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmydr
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTrick
    If she gets out of line, smack her ass like any Dominican man would. That's what she is accustom to. 8)
    That will get you thrown in Jail by her.
    Not if you whip dat ass and tell her you will whip it again if she calls the police. Then fuck her real good

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynBeas
    i dont think she is leaving town... even if all of "us" on here stayed away she would still have business... you can at least admit she is pretty especially with the lil brown dot on her eyeball... i know this girl for almost 2 years and she has always been nice to me and my friends... No i have never fucked her
    They're always nice until they fuck you over.

I'm sure Strange Luck thought she was real nice until he almost got smacked on the head with a bottle.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    The advice given to me by some of my "officales" friends:

1) Do not actually hurt her, but a few smacks on her ass that leave no traces are difficult to prove, deny anything happened..

2) Dump her and her stuff in the nearest swimming pool, she'll be much more embarassed and you have not hurt her..

3) Yes a dominicano would prob slap her around but you're the tourist and can get away with far less int that respect, remember that. Even if you do get away with it there will always be some police to take advantage of you!

4) In general be firm and in control!

Thanks
    continental: although some other posts ar funny, yours is far the most appropriate on the topic.
    bottomline: dont get out of line......

Thanks
    A girl once hit me in the face in the disco. I was with a dominican friend. He told her even that though I could not hit her back, he would beat the shit out of her if she ever pulled anything like that again.
    The girl has been super nice to me ever since.......

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased.
    I would never fuck around with a puta with a son old enough to kill me!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogwood
    Quote Originally Posted by cremaconpalo
    The alleged killer was the 19 year old son of the ex-girlfriend of the deceased.
    I would never fuck around with a puta with a son old enough to kill me!
    When you are 70, 35 year olds look great!

Thanks
    Yeah, but 18 year olds look even better! :-)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jd_mine
    Yeah, but 18 year olds look even better! :-)

Even at my age of 41, sometimes I get tired of them acting like babies. I myself prefer 22 these days.

Thanks
    I'm 35 and all these girls from 18-28 seem to have the same intellectual level to me.
    So far I've only met one who I actually could talk with like an adult...........

Thanks
    Thanked 46,708 Times in 7,069 Posts
    my oldest was 31 and she was part of a 3some... her daughter is 16 and she is off the fuckin hook... i keep jokin with her that i want to be her man when she is 18 but she knows i was with her mom and will never she said... i told her i would give her all the money in my pocket and she would still never!

Thanks
    My oldest was 33 and I only found out when she showed the cedula at the hotel. I was pissed off immediatly and wanted to cancel the whole thing :-). I didn't cos I'm a nice guy, but I should have. In the light she looked like shit.......
    BTW do you guys know the haitian girl Linda who always hangs at the Blue Dolphin?? I saw her cedula and the girl is 34 years old!! Now she's got a banging body for her age!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information