Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Information on the lighter skinned chicas

Thanks
    Thanked 3,787 Times in 526 Posts

Information on the lighter skinned chicas

Hello hobbyists,
    I'm coming to DR in September and have a simple question. The last time I was in DR was in 2005 and the past few years of partying have weakened my memory so here I am asking you all for your information.

I know Sosua has some fine women, but they tend to be darker skinned. I'm one who likes them light brown or maybe a bit fair.

Is Sosua or Puerto Plata the place for me?

also, does anyone know if Luz Maria is still open and around? Is it worth the visit? Last time I was there I mongered there two days in a row and got a beautiful girl (Jackie) and loved every minute with her.

thanks all for your help.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 Times in 1,045 Posts

Re: Information on the lighter skinned chicas

Quote Originally Posted by elmudo View Post
    Hello hobbyists,
    I'm coming to DR in September and have a simple question. The last time I was in DR was in 2005 and the past few years of partying have weakened my memory so here I am asking you all for your information.

I know Sosua has some fine women, but they tend to be darker skinned. I'm one who likes them light brown or maybe a bit fair.

also, does anyone know if Luz Maria is still open and around? Is it worth the visit? Last time I was there I mongered there two days in a row and got a beautiful girl (Jackie) and loved every minute with her.

While I have no first hand experience hunting for lighter skinned girls in The DR, everything I've read herein leads me to advise you to try hunting in Santiago, if you want lighter skinned Dominicanas.

But, if you really like lighter skinned chicas, go to Colombia.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ElPlomero For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

Every trip I've made to Sosua, I've always seen some lighter skin chicas. My most recent trip I saw a stunner of a chica, 21-22 years old with a sophisticated look, very light skin, blond hair and great body. She was dressed classically with a longer red dress with a low front and high heels. I bought her and her friend a drink. We had a nice conversation. She spoke good English and I speak adequate Spanish, so communication was no problem. Problem was the emotional commmunication was less than the best. "Arroganct" would describe her well.

However, she was a stunner and I thought I needed to give it a shot. When we started talking seriously she said to me "150 dollars, no negotiation." I talked with her some more and she said, "It's all business and business is all about the money. 150 dollars." Even though this might have been a great trophy encounter, I decided her attitude was arrogant and crappy . . . two qualities I can live without. And did. I walked away. Maybe she got her price later that night. Maybe not. I just didn't want to take the chance of spending that kind of money for an unenthusiastic effort and lousy attitude on her part.

I mention all this to say be careful about the attitudes of those who think they've got some kind-of corner on the market such as lighter skin. As for me, beauty and sexiness is definitely more than skin deep. I have enjoyed encounters with most of the skin colors from dark to light, but making your choice solely on that qualification may be a mistake.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sonrisa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,555 Times in 660 Posts

A lighter skin chica I enjoyed greatly.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonrisa View Post
    Every trip I've made to Sosua, I've always seen some lighter skin chicas. My most recent trip I saw a stunner of a chica, 21-22 years old with a sophisticated look, very light skin, blond hair and great body. She was dressed classically with a longer red dress with a low front and high heels. I bought her and her friend a drink. We had a nice conversation. She spoke good English and I speak adequate Spanish, so communication was no problem. Problem was the emotional commmunication was less than the best. "Arroganct" would describe her well.

However, she was a stunner and I thought I needed to give it a shot. When we started talking seriously she said to me "150 dollars, no negotiation." I talked with her some more and she said, "It's all business and business is all about the money. 150 dollars." Even though this might have been a great trophy encounter, I decided her attitude was arrogant and crappy . . . two qualities I can live without. And did. I walked away. Maybe she got her price later that night. Maybe not. I just didn't want to take the chance of spending that kind of money for an unenthusiastic effort and lousy attitude on her part.

I mention all this to say be careful about the attitudes of those who think they've got some kind-of corner on the market such as lighter skin. As for me, beauty and sexiness is definitely more than skin deep. I have enjoyed encounters with most of the skin colors from dark to light, but making your choice solely on that qualification may be a mistake.
    Good post. It could be just me, in this regard, but that describes my experience with Columbianas, 95% of the time. Mind you, I am referring to columbianas met outside of Columbia, in other countries. So was she a local island girl?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ElPlomero View Post
    While I have no first hand experience hunting for lighter skinned girls in The DR, everything I've read herein leads me to advise you to try hunting in Santiago, if you want lighter skinned Dominicanas.

But, if you really like lighter skinned chicas, go to Colombia.
    Yeah I went to Colombia last year and have fantastic memories of the place and the ladies there. Since I'm coming to DR this time though, I want to monger with a few "blanquitas".

Thanks

Click to see pic
    Where can I meet this lady? In Sosua or POP? And if in Sosua, do you know where she hangs out?

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Where can I meet this lady? In Sosua or POP? And if in Sosua, do you know where she hangs out?
    I saw her in Classicos on the weekend last time I was in town. If you run into her hey all well and good but dont go looking for specific chicas because new ones appear and old ones dissappear.

One good thing is theres always a replacement so im sure if look hard enough you will find what your looking for.
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

sosua offer a smorgersborg of chicas - a chica "buffet" so to speak
    hang out in town thursday, friday and saturday and whatever you are looking for - you shall find! (both good and bad)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

You will be able to find many light skinned chicas in sousa although they may not live there full time. Many come in from santiago and santa domingo for a few weeks at a time.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Do those 3 still work at Sea Crets?

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    You will be able to find many light skinned chicas in sousa although they may not live there full time. Many come in from santiago and santa domingo for a few weeks at a time.

Click to see pic

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnhuk View Post
    The one on the right (Moy) used to work there. She wasn't getting any business and quit last Jan. The two on the right were in classicos every night last Jan. I hope to see the middle one (Stephanie) this oct. The one on the left lives in SD.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnhuk View Post
    Did you run into all three of them there? When were you there last? I would love to run into the two on the left again.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

Damn...when you see shit like whats posted in post # 10 and its readily available how could you not monger??? gotta luv this thing of ours.

red bone chicas are not hard to find...there all over.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hemp View Post
    Damn...when you see shit like whats posted in post # 10 and its readily available how could you not monger??? gotta luv this thing of ours.

red bone chicas are not hard to find...there all over.
    The one in post #4 might even be better!!
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post

Click to see pic
    Allright I want ALL 3 of these fine chicas. Where was this picture taken? As for the ladies coming from Santiago, the last fair skinned chica I spent 3 nights with the last time I was there was from Santiago.

They all seem to come from a town called Moca, which is where the Portuguese pillaged. So all these girls have some European influence, which explains the fair skin.

I guess I should go take a trip to the chica bar in Moca eh?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Allright I want ALL 3 of these fine chicas. Where was this picture taken? As for the ladies coming from Santiago, the last fair skinned chica I spent 3 nights with the last time I was there was from Santiago.

They all seem to come from a town called Moca, which is where the Portuguese pillaged. So all these girls have some European influence, which explains the fair skin.

I guess I should go take a trip to the chica bar in Moca eh?
    This was taken at Seacrets the fist night I met them. Moy- the one on the right- quit the next night due to lack of busines.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Click to see pic

Is she single? Does she like the U.S. ?

Thanks

Hello hobbyists,

Luz Maria is still open. It's not as good as when Frank ran the place, but sometimes there is some good looking girls there, and it's possible to have some fun there.
    It's not so good that you should do a lot of efforts to go there, but if you are in downtown Puerto Plata, you should drop by. I goes there from time to time, sometimes I just take a beer, and watch a little, and sometimes I get a little action.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to vagabond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I would like to know if the chicas at BB doing BBBJ? Yes or no
    Please reply back ASAP, I'll be there end of Jan 2010.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information