Thread: Bonao ?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Bonao ?

Does anyone have experience in visiting Bonao? One people told me that chicas are quite cheaper and good there and there is some casas also, but I cannot to find nothing about this. Wanna visit Bonao while travelling next week from Santo Domingo to Sosua. Any info will be appreciated - hotels, entertainment, places to see etc..

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,385 Times in 4,164 Posts

Re: Bonao ?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Does anyone have experience in visiting Bonao? One people told me that chicas are quite cheaper and good there and there is some casas also, but I cannot to find nothing about this. Wanna visit Bonao while travelling next week from Santo Domingo to Sosua. Any info will be appreciated - hotels, entertainment, places to see etc..
    I drove through Bonao my last trip to get gas. The town was dead (@ 1am) except for about 5 bars including a big bar, there was at least 100 cars in the parking lot.

I saw 3 cabanas.

Sorry didn't stay there for more then a fillup.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,363 Times in 78,282 Posts
    My first Dominicanan chica was from there. Her name was Ester and I met her in Santo Domingo back in 1997.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 7,616 Times in 1,767 Posts
    Was there last trip to look fro a Frank Reyes concert.. noticed the chicas were goodlooking but didn't do any of them.. I missed Frank by 1 day and once I found out, headed back to Santiago, then to POP later were I had fun at the carwash.. dancing.

From what I saw.. there seems to be a main strip coming into town.. this passes by a shopping area, where they had music playing and people drinking.. you could prob get some ass or directions to it there...

Thanks
    Mi semi regular girl is from there and last there I went up there twice to visit her for a few days. The city is basically like Puerto Plata surrounded by the campo (countryside). There are cabanas (but they're not very special, the ones in POP were better), there is a disco and some bars and pool halls. My experience was during the week there is nothing to do, only on the weekends the place comes alive at night. On friday night all the young people head to the city park to party. Also, EVERYONE has a moto or passola there and thus there are hardly any motoconchos around. So get your own transportation.......I did not see any strip clubs or places where you'd find pros, but my girl said there were some around, but nothing like Sosua or POP.
    The good part was, ALL the girls were staring at me like I was the first tourist the ever saw. And I do mean STARINg, following you with their heads as you pass. The bad part was I couldn't do anything since I was not alone :-).
    The country side is beautiful by the way. I got some great pics of it.......

Thanks

Brothels?

Hey Andy Can you look in to where these Casas are? Are there also any type of strip clubs here? Are there also any girls that would look they are SWS or working in Bars turning tricks? How much are the prices here too? One last thing > A Bus from Santiago or Santo Domingo How much would it be? I would figure best bus to take to get here is Metro Caribe.

Thanks
    Thanked 41,237 Times in 7,792 Posts

Re: Brothels?

Quote Originally Posted by arecho monger
    Hey Andy Can you look in to where these Casas are? Are there also any type of strip clubs here? Are there also any girls that would look they are SWS or working in Bars turning tricks? How much are the prices here too? One last thing > A Bus from santiago or Santo Domgo How much would it be? I would figure best bus to take to get here is Metro Caribe.

These are small towns with discos where the locals go. If you can dance, you will have a blast here. No heavy metal will be found here.

Thanks
    I took Caribe Tours from Sosua to Santiago for 80 pesos. There I took a taxi publico to another companies bus terminal for 20 pesos. Can't remember the name of the bus company. The buses are similar to those of Caribe Tours but somewhat more rundown. That bus passes Bonao. You have to tell the driver when to stop on the highway.......I got out at the hotel Jacaranda mall complex along the highway.....

Thread Information