Thread: Price/Shag Economic Theory

Thanks

Cool Price/Shag Economic Theory

Didn't know where to post this. It's a measurement system I devised in case anyone is ever in doubt about how much he should be paying. Hope it's helpful!

Price-Shag Economic Theory.

Take the GDP PPP per capita of a country and divide it by 260 (number of weekdays/work-days in a year). That's how much it should cost to shag a good looking chick in the repective country. If girls are asking for more than this, she's either crazy-insane, crazy-hot, or you're really nappy.

Here's some examples:

GDP PPP per capita of Thailand is $8225. Divide that by 260 working days/year = USD$31.63 (That's about the going ST rate, but bar fines are making it a bit more epensive than it should be).

GDP PPP per capita of D.R. is $8217. Divide that by 260 working days/year = $30.60 (if you guys are paying more than this---stop ruining for me!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Edit: Oh, but it doesn't work all the time. For example, in Vietnam the price should be $10.60. I'm not saying you can't get that. But it's a little diffrent in Vietnam.
    Last edited by XW9000; 08-20-2009 at 11:22 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to XW9000 For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Price/Shag Economic Theory

Quote Originally Posted by XW9000 View Post
    Didn't know where to post this. It's a measurement system I devised in case anyone is ever in doubt about how much he should be paying. Hope it's helpful!

Price-Shag Economic Theory.

Take the GDP PPP per capita of a country and divide it by 260 (number of weekdays/work-days in a year). That's how much it should cost to shag a good looking chick in the repective country. If girls are asking for than this, she's either crazy-insane, crazy-hot, or you're really nappy.

Here's some examples:

GDP PPP per capita of Thailand is $8225. Divide that by 260 working days/year = USD$31.63 (That's about the going rate, but bar fines are making it a bit more epensive than it should be).

GDP PPP per capita of D.R. is $8217. Divide that by 260 working days/year = $30.60 (if you guys are paying more than this---stop ruining for me!)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Edit: Oh, but it doesn't work all the time. For example, in Vietnam the price should be $10.60. I'm not saying you can't get that. But it's a little diffrent in Vietnam.

What's it in the United States???
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

5. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

According to his formula $180

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bads00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 210 Posts

which is about right, that's how much it is in whore houses here (new york)

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jiggafied For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,284 Times in 210 Posts

Zimbabwe is like 0.75 cents.....

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiggafied For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 358 Posts

Cool Re: Price/Shag Economic Theory

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggafied View Post
    Zimbabwe is like 0.75 cents.....
    Zimbabwe 2010 trip!!! Look out Mugabe, hide your women
    I just cleaned out my sofa for change!

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bhutto,BhuttoGolly For This Useful Post:

Thanks

UK works out at £140 which is about right , £150 will get you an hours outcall with a decent looking girl.

The theory is a days pay for a shag.......

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay_t For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Idea Re: Price/Shag Economic Theory

You can find some nice exceptions in countries where the GDP per capita is really high. In these countries you get the reverse of sex-tourism: "Sex-worker Tourism" That is, you get girls from countries w/ low GDP per capita traveling into weathier nations as tourists in order to sell their punani.

For example, according to the formula, it should cost USD$196 for a shag in Singapore. However, Singapore has many Thai, Vietnam or Indo girls coming over for a month at a time--"hooker tourists," if you will. Girls from these respective countries do the job for less than local S'pore girls (between USD$50 and $120 from what I've heard) and help drive down costs.

The harder it is to get to the country, the more they charge.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to XW9000 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,607 Times in 5,261 Posts

Interesting analysis.

We must also take into account that there are significant differences within each country, because of the different demand/supply ratios by area, or whether the demand is driven by tourists (i.e. higher payers) or locals, etc.

That way, in Thailand, for instance, rates can easily vary two-fold between BKK and Pattaya, for instance; or even many-fold between BKK and some upcountry areas in the middle of nowhere.

That calculation is a good estimate as a country level average, but, like all averages, it is subject to a high volatility depending on whereabouts in the country you are mongering and what hooker’s segments you are targeting.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gladiator For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    Interesting analysis.

We must also take into account that there are significant differences within each country, because of the different demand/supply ratios by area, or whether the demand is driven by tourists (i.e. higher payers) or locals, etc.

That way, in Thailand, for instance, rates can easily vary two-fold between BKK and Pattaya, for instance; or even many-fold between BKK and some upcountry areas in the middle of nowhere.

That calculation is a good estimate as a country level average, but, like all averages, it is subject to a high volatility depending on whereabouts in the country you are mongering and what hooker’s segments you are targeting.

This works for Colombia as well.

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thread Information