Thread: Higuey y La Romana

Thanks

Smile Higuey y La Romana

Hola!
    I would like to first thank everyone for the excellent advice and direction. I will be traveling this fall down to the DR and was planning to spend some time in Higuey and La Romana. I try to avoid the tourist traps. I have followed through many of the posts and see Cabanas mentioned as well as Higuey. I would appreciate any advise on Hotels in Higuey and any hot spots in either Higuey and/or La Romana. Also if anyone will be in the area I would be glad to buy you a beer. Trip will be Mid November.

Sincerely,
    Jim

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FnB For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Re: Higuey y La Romana

PM Borninusa, I know he has spent some time and has hung out in a couple of spots in Higuey, he may be able to help you as far as suggestions.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,287 Times in 716 Posts

Re: Higuey y La Romana

Been to La Romana a couple times and really liked it but was wifed up. Met a nice guy named Chino who owns two places you might want to try. Tell him his novia's gringo cunado sent you. During the day, there are chicas at his place on Playa Caleta (not much of a beach). Its called Bar Restaurant Caleta. And at night, try his place D'Cachet. It's similar to Passions in Sosua with live-in chicas and available rooms. I was there mid-week and saw nothing above a 5. The real talent supposedly comes in on weekends, independent chicas which he allows to work out of there.
    There are a half a dozen places on the main road into town from SDQ but I haven't tried them yet. Highly recommend El Taquitos for the best mexican food in the DR.
    Ah but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KoKi9290 For This Useful Post:

Thread Information