Thread: Hotel Dilemma

Thanks

Hotel Dilemma

Going to Sosua Sept 12 -20. I have always stayed at El Neptuno, a private condominium but want a change where I do not get stared at or dirty looks from the elderly inhabitants so much so that it is uncomfortable to bring the chicas in the pool. That said, I am trying to decide between New Garden and Seabreeze. I am leaning towards a New Garden jacuzzi room. Can anyone who has been to them comment on if the jacuzzis at NG actually have hot water? Also comfort of beds, (although not the most important thing) quality and price of food at on site restaurants vs seabreeze. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated. I have been to many restaurants in town before and know all the spots, but I want to be lazy this vacation as far as be able to swim in the pool, eat at the on site restaurants, and nail many chics without having to hunt much. I have been told NG is the place for that. I do not plan on going out to the discos or beach to hunt as I have in the past (Although I will probably go to the beach for some sun. I am just so tired of getting haggled walking down the beach and I prefer a more relaxed stress free vacation this time. I want to do it a little different this time. Thanks.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bigtittylicker For This Useful Post:

3. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Thanks

Re: Hotel Dilemma

Just stayed there a few weeks ago. The Jacuzzi was great, warm water and it fills up quickly. Ofcourse the more chicas you put in it the less water you need! It fits a threesome very nicely The room, bathroom and the whole hotel for that matter were great.
    These Dominican girls are a handful !

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to giacomo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giacomo View Post
    Just stayed there a few weeks ago. The Jacuzzi was great, warm water and it fills up quickly. Ofcourse the more chicas you put in it the less water you need! It fits a threesome very nicely The room, bathroom and the whole hotel for that matter were great.
    what he said.

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

With that criteria I dont know why you didnt just book BlackBeards. Staying inside the hotel in Sosua is fine but the biggest selections are outside the hotel why limit yourself to the few that hang out by the pool?
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I have not been to BB, but I was considering it for a few day on an upcoming trip. However, I looked carefully at the pictures here, and I don't think the girls on the average are really as pretty as I would like them to be. I like to hang out at LP, for reference. So back to the topic here: I think the talent around the pool at NG is actually quite nice, from judging the pics of BB and my real encounters at NG, I would call it similar but with more 7-8's at the NG. Overall though I am guessing that BB has a lot more going on in activities, so it could be more fun in that sense.
    I was also surprised that the bar at NG closes at 10pm, and by about midnight the place is dark and quiet (not a bad thing, just giving a heads up). I was there early august, so low season and there were few guests. during the day I saw maybe 10 guests and a dozen chicas. Maybe this gets busier and the bar opens later in higher season times?
    I would say that I would have a great time hanging out in NG trying some of the girls there. The hotel pool area is really nice, the bar is friendly, and the new restaurant looked very nice (it was in final construction when I was there)
    Finally, just go to LP when you need some higher quality on occasion. Both places have little or no pressure, are within walking distance (or 2 min on moto). So that fits your style for this trip it seems . That proximity to LP is another nice advantage of NG, while at BB you are stuck with what they have.
    my 2 cents anyway...

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

If you have ever read any of my trip reports, I sayed at the NG 9 out of 10 times.
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,575 Times in 1,140 Posts

You like the condo setting... check out condos dominicano, have a new client in me

Thread Information