Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

My buddy and I went to Cristals Sat. Night.I had never been there before.It was like nothing I had ever seen.There must have bee 100 Chicas in there.These Girls were fine.When we walked it the Door I felt like a Gold Fish in a Pool of Piranas.The girls were very agressive,but I can see why besides me and my Buddy there were only 2 other guys in there.I asked what their prices were I was told 100 US 1 Hour and 140 Us Salida.For those that are willing to pay that amout there are some fine Chicas in there.Not one ugly one in the bunch.Anyone visting Puerto Plata it is a must see thing.

2. # ADS
    Our Supporters Support our advertisers!

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,127 Times in 233 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

I agree. I went in May of this year and they are all fine, but way over priced. Classicos is a much better choice.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tonymd For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Was there a couple of weekends ago. The girls are fine, but they are always in a rush to get you up to the room, fuck you, and get you right out. More hardcore than I usually like to deal with.

Funny thing, the first North Coast chica I ever fucked was a Cristals chica. This was years ago, and that same chica was there the last time I stopped by. And she still looks damn good! Started to take her on upstairs for a go. Just for old times sake.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,553 Times in 1,620 Posts

A few weeks ago I was in Classico with a few other ISOC members and I started talking to this very attractive chica. I explained I was not buying but she sat and talked to me for a while. She told me she worked in Cristals but things were so slow she usually came to Sosua on a Friday and saturday nights. I told her I did not believe her so she pointed out at least 5 other chicas that she said worked with her at Cristals, all trying their luck in Classicos.

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    A few weeks ago I was in Classico with a few other ISOC members and I started talking to this very attractive chica. I explained I was not buying but she sat and talked to me for a while. She told me she worked in Cristals but things were so slow she usually came to Sosua on a Friday and saturday nights. I told her I did not believe her so she pointed out at least 5 other chicas that she said worked with her at Cristals, all trying their luck in Classicos.

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.
    Your right I got a couple of numbers.I jst have bot called them.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Many of them have makeup caked on and when they leave Cristal's they look way different.

Quote Originally Posted by tonymd View Post
    I agree. I went in May of this year and they are all fine, but way over priced. Classicos is a much better choice.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigtittylicker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 255 Posts

I went to Cristals a few times. I even had take out a couple of years ago. I like Cristals as a strip club. The talent is top notch. The true problem with Cristals is the lack of guys. Yes guys. Have you ever gone to a strip club in US (or your home country) and there were only a few guys there because it was too early? When this happens there is no energy and the girls are boring no matter how fine they are. Some times this even happens at La Passions.

Cristals is a trip done best with a group of people. For all those that go to Sosua in groups of 10 and 20 Cristals is a must see club. Take a few 1 dollar bills and enjoy the show. No need to do take out. Get a few numbers and head to Classico for the night.

13. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Hoseman how much longer you going to be in town, missed you the first weekend of August while I was there, but will probably be up there to handle a few things the first weekend of Sept.
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Hoseman how much longer you going to be in town, missed you the first weekend of August while I was there, but will probably be up there to handle a few things the first weekend of Sept.
    I have to go home to handle some Business The 1st week in August.Looks like we will miss each other again.I saw the report with you in the pics with wscba.I met him.I must have missed you guys in Passion I was there that night.I hope you doing ok I heard about you incident.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,983 Times in 412 Posts

cristals is ALWAYS a good time

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

I found this in Crystals a few years ago. She ended up going to my resort for a couple days. Very beautiful and spoke great english. Also very expensive. That was before I found Sousa. I actually ran into her a couple years later in classicos. We ended up in a hammock for the night. A great evening. I think of her every time a see a hammock.

Crystals is fun to kill a couple hours and all the chicas are very beautiful but too expensive to take them out of there. The best way is go in there and meet the girls and have them meet you later that night or another night that they are off work.
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

Thanks

All of the girls I talked to spoke decent English.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

We pulled some stunners out of there last year,incl a bi- chica with one of the best personalities Ive ever enountered in the DR,reminded me of the old Remington Palace days . We took them to sosua the next whole day for only 1500RD each, but we did feed them very well,and took them on the banana boat ride etc, it was a good day.
    But If they are so slow at Cristals that they need to come to Sosua, then there is no point in even driving up there. $100/us for an hour, Fuck that. I would be careful how you go about getting their # though while inside cristals, and they have to be back by 8 pm the next night, so be mindful of that.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    All of the girls I talked to spoke decent English.
    Yea, me too!!! Trouble is, I can't talk to the ones that can't speak English.
    But seriously, I have very limited Spanish, but have never had problems talking to the working girls. They usually understand a little English, and coupled with writing numbers (on a cell phone if necessary), and hand signals, any Anglophone should be fine at these places.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Man she is gorgeous, just love that smile, thanks for sharing.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Although not a regular at Cristals, and only experienced one chica that I took from there, sometimes as has been said many times before, you just want what you want, not something that you would normally do, but everyonce in awhile there is nothing wrong with splurging a little on yourself. I am one that am normally very frugal especially with the chicas around Sosua, because I already know the deal, but sometimes you got to say what the fuck and pull the trigger, especially if you are on vacation, not saying to do it all the time, just every once in awhile.

My Cristal chica, now was about 20 months or so ago, lived in Sosua and had never been to Cristals, so I went, sexy little thing caught my attention, and I couldn't resist so I took her upstairs, it was so great decided to take her out of the joint and take her back with me to Sosua. She stayed with me for I guess three days, and had a great time with her, the only time I payed was the first night in Cristals ( of course I still payed, food, entertainment etc.), and taking her out of there, of course she probably didn't ask for anything more because she had visions of bigger and better things, which for her obviously didn't work out ( she of course gave me the standard line of how she didn't like doing what she was doing and had no choice, and of course if she was with me, that would be all she needed...... Yeah right). But I do know one thing, I enjoyed the hell out of those few days.

Haven't been there in a while maybe it is time to splurge again

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Although not a regular at Cristals, and only experienced one chica that I took from there, sometimes as has been said many times before, you just want what you want, not something that you would normally do, but everyonce in awhile there is nothing wrong with splurging a little on yourself. I am one that am normally very frugal especially with the chicas around Sosua, because I already know the deal, but sometimes you got to say what the fuck and pull the trigger, especially if you are on vacation, not saying to do it all the time, just every once in awhile.

My Cristal chica, now was about 20 months or so ago, lived in Sosua and had never been to Cristals, so I went, sexy little thing caught my attention, and I couldn't resist so I took her upstairs, it was so great decided to take her out of the joint and take her back with me to Sosua. She stayed with me for I guess three days, and had a great time with her, the only time I payed was the first night in Cristals ( of course I still payed, food, entertainment etc.), and taking her out of there, of course she probably didn't ask for anything more because she had visions of bigger and better things, which for her obviously didn't work out ( she of course gave me the standard line of how she didn't like doing what she was doing and had no choice, and of course if she was with me, that would be all she needed...... Yeah right). But I do know one thing, I enjoyed the hell out of those few days.

Haven't been there in a while maybe it is time to splurge again
    Hope that means you're feeling better, man.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Guess I have to be the voice of descent.

Went to Cristals after meeting this guy Ro while having chicken at Big D's on the beach.

He's split between the DR and the states and knows the mgmt. and most of the girls at Cristals. Real cool guy.

I make the drive from Cabarete to Crsitals (Ro met me in his ride about a 1/2 mile from the place so I wouldn't get lost - great gesture on his part considering we had only met a few hours before over beer can chicken).

The place overall reminded me of Sue's Rendevous in Yonkers, NY...if you know the place...but the Dominican - Puerto Rican & South American girls in Sue's I find to be more attractive...

Don't know if I'd say those in Cristals are finest to be found.

I look at this way...Cristals chooses which girls are going to work their club. So they're going to have a certain standard; at Classicos they let in the blind - cripple and crazy. There's no ugly chica meter at the door; so finding your respective gem takes some work.

After about an hour at Cristals I left Ro - cause I had a must do on my brain and didn't see anything better than her in Cristals...granted it wasn't 100%...

...well as fate would have it I landed at Classicos and there was my Must-Do. Former LP chica who could easily be at Cristals commanding those prices...I hit it TLN for less than half of what Cristals would have cost me.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to carolinajack For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    Hope that means you're feeling better, man.
    Actually feeling much better, thanks, have to go up to Sosua next weekend, labor day to handle a few things, hope to make up, for the things I couldn't do last trip.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ahh Sue's Rendevous, spent many an evening in that particular establishment, and always had a great time, met a few of their dancers for private Rendevous' as well. Back in the day a lot of ballers would be in the joint, how is it these days?

Funny thing about that place, I always found that their bar tenders were just about as sexy as the dancers.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information