Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

Quote Originally Posted by carolinajack View Post
    Guess I have to be the voice of descent.

Went to Cristals after meeting this guy Ro while having chicken at Big D's on the beach.

He's split between the DR and the states and knows the mgmt. and most of the girls at Cristals. Real cool guy.

I make the drive from Cabarete to Crsitals (Ro met me in his ride about a 1/2 mile from the place so I wouldn't get lost - great gesture on his part considering we had only met a few hours before over beer can chicken).

The place overall reminded me of Sue's Rendevous in Yonkers, NY...if you know the place...but the Dominican - Puerto Rican & South American girls in Sue's I find to be more attractive...

Don't know if I'd say those in Cristals are finest to be found.

I look at this way...Cristals chooses which girls are going to work their club. So they're going to have a certain standard; at Classicos they let in the blind - cripple and crazy. There's no ugly chica meter at the door; so finding your respective gem takes some work.

After about an hour at Cristals I left Ro - cause I had a must do on my brain and didn't see anything better than her in Cristals...granted it wasn't 100%...

...well as fate would have it I landed at Classicos and there was my Must-Do. Former LP chica who could easily be at Cristals commanding those prices...I hit it TLN for less than half of what Cristals would have cost me.
    All the former Lp girls that have been around the past month that I see every are not in the leauge of the girls I saw at Cristals Sat..Who is the Ex LP girl that your talking about?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

I like Cristals a lot and I have been there numerous times but the claims that all of the chicas there are so hot seems ridiculous to me.
    For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    I like Cristals a lot and I have been there numerous times but the claims that all of the chicas there are so hot seems ridiculous to me.
    For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.
    I can not go by the past I can only ho by my one experience Last Sat..I been here over a Month and I have not seen that many Hot women in one Building.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    All the former Lp girls that have been around the past month that I see every are not in the leauge of the girls I saw at Cristals Sat..Who is the Ex LP girl that your talking about?
    Her name Nicgurao (sp)....Nikki in my book.

Life is not about weathering the storm; but rather knowing how to dance in the rain.

Thanks

Her name Nicgurao (sp)....Nikki in my book.
    The light skinned one? If so I was looking for her in may.I saw her in Feb. and was hoping to see her again but I have not seen her since.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,012 Times in 800 Posts

The light skinned one? If so I was looking for her in may.I saw her in Feb. and was hoping to see her again but I have not seen her since.
    Yep - I think we're on the same page. Real cute face - lil upturned button nose - gorgeous bedroom eyes...but the thing that catches you is that rack. At 20 she's firm and carries them well. I remember seeing her on Peter's site early in the year; but as is always the one's I want to hit most at his place are always long gone by the time I get there...ARIES being the great exception.

She was in Classicos over the weekend - if she's there with Anna - they standout as a pair.

Thanks

Yep - I think we're on the same page. Real cute face - lil upturned button nose - gorgeous bedroom eyes...but the thing that catches you is that rack. At 20 she's firm and carries them well. I remember seeing her on Peter's site early in the year; but as is always the one's I want to hit most at his place are always long gone by the time I get there...ARIES being the great exception.

She was in Classicos over the weekend - if she's there with Anna - they standout as a pair.
    Well I guess you know about her she was on my to do again list.If I see her I definitely will do her.She is worth it for sure.When I made up that Passion's top 5 poll she was one of my five at the time.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    Man she is gorgeous, just love that smile, thanks for sharing.

Click to see pic
    Her pussy gets very, very juicy wet. I can tell by the smile.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

My buddy and I went to Cristals Sat. Night.I had never been there before.It was like nothing I had ever seen.There must have bee 100 Chicas in there.These Girls were fine.When we walked it the Door I felt like a Gold Fish in a Pool of Piranas.The girls were very agressive,but I can see why besides me and my Buddy there were only 2 other guys in there.I asked what their prices were I was told 100 US 1 Hour and 140 Us Salida.For those that are willing to pay that amout there are some fine Chicas in there.Not one ugly one in the bunch.Anyone visting Puerto Plata it is a must see thing.
    I have no desire to fuck with Cristals ever again during the course of my Monger career. I pulled a chica out of there who was new to the game my first trip to the DR--and she couldnt even fuck that great or at all if my memory serves me correctly. Overpriced bad bitches. I dont fly down to the DR for that. Plus the excess Maybelline and aggressiveness is a turnoff. Give me La Passions any day of the week. Except maybe during Christmas or Semana Santa.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd426 View Post
    We pulled some stunners out of there last year,incl a bi- chica with one of the best personalities Ive ever enountered in the DR,reminded me of the old Remington Palace days . We took them to sosua the next whole day for only 1500RD each, but we did feed them very well,and took them on the banana boat ride etc, it was a good day.
    But If they are so slow at Cristals that they need to come to Sosua, then there is no point in even driving up there. $100/us for an hour, Fuck that. I would be careful how you go about getting their # though while inside cristals, and they have to be back by 8 pm the next night, so be mindful of that.
    1500RD for the Hole Day to ride the Banana Sounds Great

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,501 Times in 8,028 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    I found this in Crystals a few years ago. She ended up going to my resort for a couple days. Very beautiful and spoke great english. Also very expensive. That was before I found Sousa. I actually ran into her a couple years later in classicos. We ended up in a hammock for the night. A great evening. I think of her every time a see a hammock.

Click to see pic

Crystals is fun to kill a couple hours and all the chicas are very beautiful but too expensive to take them out of there. The best way is go in there and meet the girls and have them meet you later that night or another night that they are off work.

I agree, but a lot of them live on-site and always have to pay the salida.
    I've offended you.....goood

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eastcoastallstar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 255 Posts

Below is a quote that I copied from a poster on another forum. This guy just came back from Sosua and posted this today. It supports what I said about these strip clubs being boring when there are no tourist around:

"Friday night. La Passion again. Dead. 10: 30-11:00 PM the chicks were just standing around. About 6 guys in there, mostly nursing drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Boring as fuck. I got some wings from the burger joint connected to Passion and played poker for fun with some bored Swiss dude who was dealing hold-'em. I gather that on more active nights, they play poker in there with sessions with the girls offered as prizes. The place was quiet and sad."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire1 View Post
    Below is a quote that I copied from a poster on another forum. This guy just came back from Sosua and posted this today. It supports what I said about these strip clubs being boring when there are no tourist around:

"Friday night. La Passion again. Dead. 10: 30-11:00 PM the chicks were just standing around. About 6 guys in there, mostly nursing drinks and chatting amongst themselves. Boring as fuck. I got some wings from the burger joint connected to Passion and played poker for fun with some bored Swiss dude who was dealing hold-'em. I gather that on more active nights, they play poker in there with sessions with the girls offered as prizes. The place was quiet and sad."
    Guys come and go all day passions that place can change at any second.A group of guys will come in and at place will be off the hook .Passions is not a strip club.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

This quote begs the question: With all those chicas just standing around doing nothing, why do you need more guys to have fun? I guess that it's a matter of perspective.

I always go to Passions earlier in the day. Yeah, it's a little quieter. But the odds are greater of you getting the undivided attention of that chica you've been planning on smashing since you saw her pic on this board.

Kinda reminds me of my last trip a few weeks ago. One of my boys got into POP late and wanted to hit Passions as soon as he got in. He took Mary back to a room as soon as he saw her, so I'm sitting at the bar enjoying the scenery. It's around 7 or 8pm, so there's a fair amount of patrons there, including this extremely annoying twerp from London named &%#$.

At first I found *&%$ amusing. But he quickly got on my nerves as he insisted upon butting into every conversation I was having with a chica with his busted, unintelligible spanish. I was chatting up a tall lovely named Berenice (spelling), and this guy is steadily butting in. As I was waiting for my buddy to finish up, I realized that the only way to get away from him was to take Berenice back for a session.

So I'm settling up and &%$# asks me, "Are you gonna 'ave her naow? She's gorgeous!" I'm like.....yeah, I'm going to have her. He then proceeded to bum a drink off me before I left. At this point I just want to get away from him, so I bought him another and went to the back with my tall lovely companion.

So you see, sometimes it's better to not have a bunch of guys around to distract and/or annoy you when you're trying to conduct "interviews".

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Guys come and go all day passions that place can change at any second.A group of guys will come in and at place will be off the hook .Passions is not a strip club.

Thank you for this useless post. I think we all know that La Passion is not exactly a strip club even though they have a stripper pole and strip stage. That would be like me trying to correct you by telling you the bar and spa is called La Passion not "Passions". I think we all get what the other person is trying to say. The point is, that when there are tourist around to spend more the girls are lively, dancing, and fun. When there are no tourist around there is no energy and they are bored. In my other post I said this can even happen at "La Passion". Sure guys come and go all the time thats why the energy level comes and goes all the time. That doesn't make La Passion a bad place. You can always take a chica and do your own thing anyway. But if it's boring it's boring. I was just making a point. A point that applies to strip clubs and La Passion, Bar & Spa.

In the mean time let's enjoy some of pics from my personal archive of La Passion.

Did anyone notice the stripper pole in the back?

Last edited by Crossfire1; 08-31-2009 at 08:29 AM.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    This quote begs the question: With all those chicas just standing around doing nothing, why do you need more guys to have fun? I guess that it's a matter of perspective.

I always go to Passions earlier in the day. Yeah, it's a little quieter. But the odds are greater of you getting the undivided attention of that chica you've been planning on smashing since you saw her pic on this board.

Kinda reminds me of my last trip a few weeks ago. One of my boys got into POP late and wanted to hit Passions as soon as he got in. He took Mary back to a room as soon as he saw her, so I'm sitting at the bar enjoying the scenery. It's around 7 or 8pm, so there's a fair amount of patrons there, including this extremely annoying twerp from London named &%#$.

At first I found *&%$ amusing. But he quickly got on my nerves as he insisted upon butting into every conversation I was having with a chica with his busted, unintelligible spanish. I was chatting up a tall lovely named Berenice (spelling), and this guy is steadily butting in. As I was waiting for my buddy to finish up, I realized that the only way to get away from him was to take Berenice back for a session.

So I'm settling up and &%$# asks me, "Are you gonna 'ave her naow? She's gorgeous!" I'm like.....yeah, I'm going to have her. He then proceeded to bum a drink off me before I left. At this point I just want to get away from him, so I bought him another and went to the back with my tall lovely companion.

So you see, sometimes it's better to not have a bunch of guys around to distract and/or annoy you when you're trying to conduct "interviews".
    You are right sometimes you can run into an asshole who can't shut up. It's happen to me at almost every establish me in DR at one point or another. But I was looking at this from the girls perspective just to make a point. These places need tourist for the girls to be lively. I'm not saying that these places need tourist for you to have fun. You are going get your chica anyway. But I personally don't enjoy going into spots where the girls look bored. If I still like a chica, I'll do a session with her anyway. But it sure is better when they entertain you at the bar first. What I'm trying to say applies to Cristals, La Passion and other bars/strip clubs and casas of this kind.
    Last edited by Crossfire1; 08-31-2009 at 08:31 AM.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

What are the girls suposed to be doing when there aren't any Tourist in there? That's the only time they get to rest'Thos e girls work 6 days a week in there fuck all day and sometimes all night and Party all day everyday so when there are not a lot of guys in there tha's when they rest.they willl still be dancing around there when there is not much action in the place.I know what it's like in there.I have been here for over 40 days and I am in there 4 or 5 times a week sometimes for 7 or 8 hours. Those Girls are Human Beings not Machines.

Thanks

What are the girls suposed to be doing when there aren't any Tourist in there? That's the only time they get to rest'Thos e girls work 6 days a week in there fuck all day and sometimes all night and Party all day everyday so when there are not a lot of guys in there tha's when they rest.they willl still be dancing around there when there is not much action in the place.I know what it's like in there.I have been here for over 40 days and I am in there 4 or 5 times a week sometimes for 7 or 8 hours. Those Girls are Human Beings not Machines.
    Wow!! Are you a little denfensive about La Passion. I think you are missing the point of what was said. No one said they should be doing "do this or that." I understand why they are not jumping around on their down time. The fact still remains that a dead and boring bar is a dead and boring bar. Don't take it so personal Hoseman. I don't give a shit if she/they are tired or not. It is what it is. La Passion is one of the best bars in Sosua in my opion. I always start every trip with a sesion there. And remember the amount of days that you are there has no bearing on whether or not a bar is boring or not. Don't take it personal.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Wow!! Are you a little denfensive about La Passion. I think you are missing the point of what was said. No one said they should be doing "do this or that." I understand why they are not jumping around on their down time. The fact still remains that a dead and boring bar is a dead and boring bar. Don't take it so personal Hoseman. I don't give a shit if she/they are tired or not. It is what it is. La Passion is one of the best bars in Sosua in my opion. I always start every trip with a sesion there. And remember ther amount of days that you are there has no bearing on whether or not a bar is boring or not. Don't take it personal.
    I am not the one who started making this personal you did when you called my post useless.what you should have done is started your on thread on the topic instead of jacking my Crystals thread with some info you found on another site about some guys experience at Passions as far as your comment goes about the amount of time spent in a place doesn't have anything to do with it.I beg to differ the when you spend time in a place you get to see the inner working of it.My first visit there I thought the same but my opinion has changed due to the amount of time like I said in my other post that place can change at any sec anytime you in there.I bet guys back in the states wish there were boring bars like that in their Neighbor hood.Maybe the Moderators will create a thread for this with a poll .
    Last edited by Dick Dawson; 08-31-2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: quote tag fix

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

I prefer going to La Passion and Cristals when they are not so busy.
    Sure the atmosphere is more subdued but there is nothing stopping me from getting the party started which I often do.
    Plus why the hell would I rather go when the chicas that I want are busy?
    I'd much rather go when I can pick and choose anyone at anytime and it is a total buyer's market and the sellers are highly motivated to make a sale.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information