Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Thanks
    Thanked 3,345 Times in 893 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

In my experience, be it Cristals, la Passion or any other similar bar the girls are RE-active not PRO-active.....that is to say, the party does not start until you the client arrives....and if you camp out in a chair in a corner ( as I sometimes do) the party never starts. But if you arrive as a social butterfly, playing, talking, joking, DANCING....DRINKING with the girls (as I often do) then you bring the party with you and the girls reflect the energy and the more liquor and bullshit you feed them the greater the snowball effect.

In my experience with these environments, the playing (groping), bullshitting, dancing and drinking, are what sets the stage for the environment. I saw a guy go in cristals, sing rock and roll on stage (badly) when he finished, the females were ready to cut him a deal on the price. But he brought the excitement to the place so I guess he deserved it.......
    Lecciones de la vida:

Si le das la mano te cojen el brazo entero
    Mas jala tiene un pelo de toto, que una junta de bueyes
    El día que la mierda tenga algún valor, los pobres nacerán sin culo
    Si la vida te da la espalda... Tócale el culo
    Amore de lejos, amor de pendejos

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corrado For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,088 Times in 255 Posts

Ok. Hoseman is angry. He wants his thread back. So whatever you have to say you can have the last word. I will not respond. I don't give a shit if you live at La Passion or just visit. A boring a bar is a boring bar. It's an opinion. Relax dude your in DR. "Inner workings!" Get the fuck outta here. It's not that serious. I get it. The girls are tired from fucking all day but it's not boring. They are just tired. Thanks for explaining my personal perception for me. Thank god you spent 40 days, 8 hours at a time there so that we could understand our personal feelings about La Passion. Or is called Passions. Maybe I need to spend more time there to figure out what this place is called.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Crossfire1 For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,348 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crossfire1 View Post
    Ok. Hoseman is angry. He wants his thread back. So whatever you have to say you can have the last word. I will not respond. I don't give a shit if you live at La Passion or just visit. A boring a bar is a boring bar. It's an opinion. Relax dude your in DR. "Inner workings!" Get the fuck outta here. It's not that serious. I get it. The girls are tired from fucking all day but it's not boring. They are just tired. Thanks for explaining my personal perception for me. Thank god you spent 40 days, 8 hours at a time there so that we could understand our personal feelings about La Passion. Or is called Passions. Maybe I need to spend more time there to figure out what this place is called.
    Don.t worry man you only have 37 more days.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Don't worry so much about the atmosphere to the point thar you forget the Prime Directive: getting pussy and getting your dick sucked.
    HAVE FUN AND ENJOY LIFE!!!
    HAPPINESS TAKES WORK!!!
    FIGHT FOR IT!!!!!!!!

Chewie, get us out of here!!

OH, and I almost forgot, If I am a Post Whore then at least I am DISEASE FREE, MUTHAFUCKAS!!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blacksultan For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoseman View Post
    What are the girls suposed to be doing when there aren't any Tourist in there? That's the only time they get to rest'Thos e girls work 6 days a week in there fuck all day and sometimes all night and Party all day everyday so when there are not a lot of guys in there tha's when they rest.they willl still be dancing around there when there is not much action in the place.I know what it's like in there.I have been here for over 40 days and I am in there 4 or 5 times a week sometimes for 7 or 8 hours. Those Girls are Human Beings not Machines.
    WTF? There ARE other things to do in Sosua, BTW........ That's borderline obsessive...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Hoseman is offline 11/27/2011-R.I.P. Derrick "Hoseman" Smith. Engine Co. #5 AkA "Smitty"
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    WTF? There ARE other things to do in Sosua, BTW........ That's borderline obsessive...
    That's not the only place I will go to during the course of those days nor have I stayed just in Sosua.No there is not a whole lot to do in Sosua.I will go down there sometimes just for a couple a drinks.Pete does not have all the beggars coming in there.Far as Boarderline Obessive goes I think most of us have that trait or we would be with one Woman and guys would not be traveling all over the World for a piece of ass and coming off trips and imediately planning another trip and on this board everyday.

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 12,498 Times in 5,141 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    He is a grown man and does what he does. You do what you and that makes you happy, right Dr. Happy, our new ISOC staff shrink.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

That's not the only place I will go to during the course of those days nor have I stayed just in Sosua.No there is not a whole lot to do in Sosua.I will go down there sometimes just for a couple a drinks.Pete does not have all the beggars coming in there.Far as Boarderline Obessive goes I think most of us have that trait or we would be with one Woman and guys would not be traveling all over the World for a piece of ass and coming off trips and imediately planning another trip and on this board everyday.

I don't know about the other guys.......but I'm just jealous!!!
    If she is alive, she will fuck.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    Hey it is nice to know that all those chicas are just right outside that door just for the taking

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Ignore me, I'm still half asleep.. What's the emoticon for "I was just thinking out loud.."

I should just shut up...LOL

Fact is, if I lived in Sosua, I'd probably be spending some time there myself. Nothing wrong with appreciating the female form.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,740 Times in 511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tiger89 View Post
    I second that.

But here is a ? for Cristals thread. When the girls are dancing on the pole. What kind of show is it ? Bikini , Topless or Nude.

I read a lot of info about beer prices and other costs, times ect. And that the shows are good, but what kind.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by davemaryland View Post
    I second that.

But here is a ? for Cristals thread. When the girls are dancing on the pole. What kind of show is it ? Bikini , Topless or Nude.

I read a lot of info about beer prices and other costs, times ect. And that the shows are good, but what kind.
    I was kind of pre-occupied with Chicas .I know when I glanced up at the stage I did she the one on stage was topless.But there were girls pulling out their tits trying to get me up to one of the rooms

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hoseman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 76,190 Times in 8,046 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davemaryland View Post
    I second that.

When I was there the chicas dancing on the stage was just an after thought. I didn't pay much attention to them. As hoseman said.....they are all over the place and will show you anything you want to see. They will try to get you upstairs or have you take them out.

As it has been stated though......it is quite expensive compared to the sosua chicas but it can be allot of fun. I have had luck meeting them the next day for much less.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

I was there a couple of weekends ago and paid $600RD for three presidentes. But it was kinda hard to pay attention to the bill with that much scattered ass all over the joint.

Very expensive compared to Sosua? Yes. Would I go again? Hell yes! I am addicted to beautiful, lush, female figures. And Cristals has that in abundance.

If you go there, and there's not a lot of patrons and seems kind of dead to you. Just do what I do. Take a seat on one of the couches near the stage. Order a $200 peso presidente. Grab a round-bootied chica for each knee, and another on standby in case one of the others has to go to the bathroom. Drink your brew, watch the dancers, and receive intense lap dances from your eager companions. Get numbers for future reference. And most importantly. Enjoy the moment!

I guarantee that you won't be bored. Not if you love the toto like I do.

Damn I need another vacation.

25. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DCIronman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,667 Times in 289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    I was there a couple of weekends ago and paid $600RD for three presidentes. But it was kinda hard to pay attention to the bill with that much scattered ass all over the joint.

Very expensive compared to Sosua? Yes. Would I go again? Hell yes! I am addicted to beautiful, lush, female figures. And Cristals has that in abundance.

If you go there, and there's not a lot of patrons and seems kind of dead to you. Just do what I do. Take a seat on one of the couches near the stage. Order a $200 peso presidente. Grab a round-bootied chica for each knee, and another on standby in case one of the others has to go to the bathroom. Drink your brew, watch the dancers, and receive intense lap dances from your eager companions. Get numbers for future reference. And most importantly. Enjoy the moment!

I guarantee that you won't be bored. Not if you love the toto like I do.

Damn I need another vacation.
    Years ago when my boys and I made our first trip to the DR, that was our first stop. When we saw the chicas, we had immediately started planning our return trips. IMO, the variety of chicas there are better than the other clubs that I have visited.

And you are definitely right about watching your bill, last year when I took a group of guys there we each had one presidente; but when we got the bill things did not add up. When we asked the bartender she could not explain, some guy intervened and got real annoyed and started disrespecting one of my boys because we were questioning the bill. I saw what was happening, paid the bill, and we all walked out. I felt sorry for the chicas because all of us were having a good time and the guys were going to pay the exit fee for the chicas. Despite that I would still visit again, I go for the chicas because of variety, as stated before.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to natmatt For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

They ALWAYS pad the bill, EVERYWHERE. I think they have contests who can get over the gringo the most.
    The worst one I recall was a club in Santiago ?, HUGE place, Loud as shit with big stage and co2 smoke and all that crap. The bill was DOUBLE what we had. We just looked at the bill and all laughed at the waiter. He fixed it, but it never fails to happen.
    The ONLY exception, Girl House in SD, NEVER padded the bill, but I guess they make enough $ with the 500 peso drinks for the girls bullshit, that they dont have to.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

The one - and only - time I went to El Boheme was five years ago. I was chatting with a chica that I was only remotely interested in and just trying to be polite. She ordered juice. Just juice.

Turns out the oranges weren't the only things being juiced that night, as the waiter shows up with a 400 peso bill. I laughed it off, and challenged the bill. Suddenly the manager, whose English was excellent 15 minutes prior, could "no espeekey Eenglish" or understand my serviceable Spanish. I put down 150 pesos, got my wingmen, and bailed.

Shame, 'cuz we were all planning to pull cuties for ST.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 11,949 Times in 4,636 Posts

when i go to cristals or El B's, i usually just grab a chica and have a couple drinks with her and frolic around in a corner until its time to go. i always ask the waitress how much is the drink she just ordered before they prepare it...I dont like to get caught with the okie doke!

I personally havent really ran into anything in either place where i was like WOW, SHE IS DROP DEAD HOT GOTTA HAVE IT NOW! Maybe one of these days, I'll run across something in there worth taking out...we'll see.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Hemp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,115 Times in 4,554 Posts

I never realized I was like this with bills. Even though I don't drink, these posts will keep me alert on others things they may get me for. Thanks for the info!!

35. The Following User Says Thank You to dunedain For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hey Ironman, I've been there on many occasions and always have to remind the girls if they want to sit and sip they ain't getting a propina .When I decide to move on to something better(chica) then I will. Fuck that propina shit.

Excuse my spellin
    Rick Mass
    Last edited by riclagriclag; 09-03-2009 at 01:33 AM. Reason: spellin

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information