Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Thanks

Re: Cristals Up Date

I already have a girl that will be with me a for two days, and we will go out and pick up girls for happy hours (or happy nights). So question is: can you enter Crystals with your "girlfriend"? any experiences with that scenario?
    These Dominican girls are a handful !

Thanks

Or dump the wife and go alone? Lol, I figured out that advice on my own.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giacomo View Post
    I already have a girl that will be with me a for two days, and we will go out and pick up girls for happy hours (or happy nights). So question is: can you enter Crystals with your "girlfriend"? any experiences with that scenario?
    Sure. I've taken girls there a few times. Sometimes they ask for her cedula, other times, no.

Make sure she's got her cedula, and you'll be good to go.
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cedula and expect to pay a entrance fee for the women friend. Thats no lie.
    Excuse my spellin

Rick-Mass

6. The Following User Says Thank You to riclagriclag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cool Re: Cristals Up Date

If your girlfriend is Dominican you will have to pay $300 RD. If she is a tourist, no charge.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr McGlovin For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,361 Times in 13,901 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dr McGlovin View Post
    If your girlfriend is Dominican you will have to pay $300 RD. If she is a tourist, no charge.
    Hmmm, that must be new. I've never paid to take a girl in there.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    Hmmm, that must be new. I've never paid to take a girl in there.
    Well I don't want to take a girl in there (since I don't have one there) but would. Personally I want to go there to see if I see a top of the line light skinned spinner that would make the extra cost worth it. 90-110 pounds curvy little ass with some English and a love for the kinky sex with a lot of drinking and the Jacuzzi and pool not in that order but rotated in with a All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet (Even Red Lobsters Endless Shrimp). Damn the phone rang and the dream ended.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by natmatt View Post
    Years ago when my boys and I made our first trip to the DR, that was our first stop. When we saw the chicas, we had immediately started planning our return trips. IMO, the variety of chicas there are better than the other clubs that I have visited.

And you are definitely right about watching your bill, last year when I took a group of guys there we each had one presidente; but when we got the bill things did not add up. When we asked the bartender she could not explain, some guy intervened and got real annoyed and started disrespecting one of my boys because we were questioning the bill. I saw what was happening, paid the bill, and we all walked out. I felt sorry for the chicas because all of us were having a good time and the guys were going to pay the exit fee for the chicas. Despite that I would still visit again, I go for the chicas because of variety, as stated before.
    Never, ever open a tab at these places!!! Pay as you go. Even then, they might try to rip you off. It's much easier to notice if you pay as you go along.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hioctane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 33,954 Times in 10,160 Posts

The first time I went to Cristals. It was five of us. I had two waters, I think Jimmy had a water or a coke, two others had a couple of beers. The other guy (a real baller from NYC, who volunteered to pay the tab) had two cognacs and bought one for a chica. The bill was like 4000 pesos. Dude was pissed beyond belief. He didn't speak the rest of the night. Cristals will fuck you sans vaseline if you let them. This was in 2004. Jimmy do you remember this?

Anyway, the chica prices were crazy like they are now. I met this real fine chica. She quoted me like 4000 pesos to leave with me. I looked at her like she was insane. She later gave me her number and said she'd come to Sosua the next day for 1500 (or was it una mil?). Anyway, by the time the next day rolled around, I was too busy to even get back with her. They will make the trip though. The next time I went there (about a year later), I made the same deal with a chica. When she got off work that night she came straight to The Palace, still wearing that caked on makeup. She spent the night, and left with 1500 pesos the next morning.

I can't remember what the purpose of this rambling is...let me scroll up. Oh yeah, Cristals and El Boem will rip you off, and you can get the chicas at a fraction of the price if you deal with them on their own time.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gdogg For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok I'll be in Sosua in 3 weeks, defenetly have to go to Crystal, what's the best way to go, rent a car? if yes will I get lost or it's easy to go? How much would a cab cost from Sosua to Crystal? And is it like La Passion, is it open during day time?

Thanks

I think it opens around 5:00. Dude don't rent a car to go to Cristals, it just isn't worth it. A publico is cheap, wouldn't run you more than a few bucks. Are you in town by yourself? Usually when i've gone, there were a few of us, and somebody happened to have a car. You wouldn't get lost, you don't have to take any back roads to get there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    I think it opens around 5:00. Dude don't rent a car to go to Cristals, it just isn't worth it. A publico is cheap, wouldn't run you more than a few bucks. Are you in town by yourself? Usually when i've gone, there were a few of us, and somebody happened to have a car. You wouldn't get lost, you don't have to take any back roads to get there.
    I'll be with 2 friend of mine, we tought abut renting a car for like 2-3 days, just to go around, so maybe use that day to go to Crystal, it's just that my spanish suck, so no way I wanna get lost during the night.

Thanks

Ok that's cool. I just didn't want you to rent a car JUST to go to Cristals. There should be a map here somewhere of Puerto Plata. It's really not that hard to find.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gdogg View Post
    Ok that's cool. I just didn't want you to rent a car JUST to go to Cristals. There should be a map here somewhere of Puerto Plata. It's really not that hard to find.
    It is very easy to find, but if you get lost you could waste a lot of time poking about at night, which isn't the most fun experience in the world.

Here's a surefire way not to get lost. Drive from Sosua to Puerto Plata. Near the major hotels, you'll find tons of motos. They all know where the spots are. Ask one of them to take you to Cristal, and follow him. Total cost: 50 pesos. Time lost: about 30 seconds.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I knew it was pretty much a straight shot. I haven't driven there, and I didn't want to have it on my conscience me getting this guy lost. Thanks husl!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    I like Cristals a lot and I have been there numerous times but the claims that all of the chicas there are so hot seems ridiculous to me.
    For me the vast majority of them are not hot at all and there are plenty that I would not touch for free.
    A few are absurdly beautiful, and hard to catch outside of the club. Many will, especially on a slow night for them, just go to Sosua after they get off work.

On my last trip, I met an absolute dyme, but was rushed to go someplace else. The next night, I go, and she's gone, but her 9.5 sister was there, not a bad consolation prize. She was mad that I wanted her sister first, but eventually got over it, and was just fine in la cama).

The next night, both were in Classico's. Damn, I love DR.

25. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by husl2001 View Post
    It is very easy to find, but if you get lost you could waste a lot of time poking about at night, which isn't the most fun experience in the world.

Here's a surefire way not to get lost. Drive from Sosua to Puerto Plata. Near the major hotels, you'll find tons of motos. They all know where the spots are. Ask one of them to take you to Cristal, and follow him. Total cost: 50 pesos. Time lost: about 30 seconds.
    Thx alot, think I'll do that.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

I'm not sure what time Cristals opens but it is before 5:00.
    I have been there at 2:00-3:00.

The daytime talent is not good at all. There are maybe 2 or 3 that are okay and the rest are brutal.
    The talent at night is way better.
    It is literally like night and day.

When you are heading in to Puerto Plata, there is a huge stadium on your right as the road splits.
    Take the first right past/beside the stadium and Cristals is just down the street a little ways on the left side.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Across from the stadium on the main road you would come to a rotary go right at the rotary drive down about 800 yards its on the left side take a left onto to the street of cristals front entrance. After or before try the La Tarapa Resturaunt Great place to eat.
    its the left before you take the left for cristals front entrance.
    Excuse my spellin!!

Rick- mass

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to riclagriclag For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Not a big fan of Cristals...100 chicas???????? They must've upgraded this place BIG TIME. When i went in July 08, it was pretty dry. I prefer Boing (im not sure if thats the correct spelling) but the women are pretty nice in there...all night $100 only (well i like to negotiate everything so it could be more or less depending on your negotiating skills)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information