Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Thanks
    Thanked 16,394 Times in 2,280 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Mints View Post
    Not a big fan of Cristals...100 chicas???????? They must've upgraded this place BIG TIME. When i went in July 08, it was pretty dry. I prefer Boing (im not sure if thats the correct spelling) but the women are pretty nice in there...all night $100 only (well i like to negotiate everything so it could be more or less depending on your negotiating skills)
    This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place? I'm going to be in the area next week and would love to check this place out.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DCIronman View Post
    This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place? I'm going to be in the area next week and would love to check this place out.
    He's talking about Bohem, but I gotta tell ya, I get a kick outta the "only" 100 dollar price tag for punani....
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 44,288 Times in 7,548 Posts

Lets see, I been to Sosua 10 times and ready for my 11th in a week and a half. Never been to either place, heard all about them, and still do not plan to go!! Too much fine pussy right there in paradise for me!!
    The best thing about an ass, is when it is sitting on my face!!

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Lets see, I been to Sosua 10 times and ready for my 11th in a week and a half. Never been to either place, heard all about them, and still do not plan to go!! Too much fine pussy right there in paradise for me!!

I hear you my brother, but Jimbo, expand your horizons, after 10 visits why not see more of the country and what it has to offer?
    Why should I limit myself to only one woman when I can have as many women as I want?
    George Gershwin

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

This must be the "Voy" that was mentioned in another thread. Where is this place?
    That's a mystery. The chica I had from there (pole dancer: she's my avatar) said she charges RD$6000 to leave the club with clients (hopefully that includes the salida but if so it probably implies payment in advance, which I hate at any price).

There's not much going on in Puerto Plata that Dominican Billy doesn't know about but he has never heard of it. Yet the chica (perhaps incorrectly) said it had been open for years and is very near to us here at Harbor View. It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.

I shall go there one night just to watch her strip. She only does one show, around midnight. I may have to take out a bank loan to pay for my refresco.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yayow View Post
    I hear you my brother, but Jimbo, expand your horizons, after 10 visits why not see more of the country and what it has to offer?
    I agree. It gets much better.

Thanks

Oh, trust me, I would go if one of the guys felt up to it, but I am not about to pay 100 US . Been to BB's for the bikini contest a cpl times, but my thing still remains the hunt, the flirting, the dancing, drinking, and even the drama on the strip in Sosua!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post

It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.
    Hmmm....maybe she was simply announcing her imminent departure. LOL. Ah well. I'll have some time on my next trip to check it out for myself.

Thanks

Just ask a cabbie...I honestly dont know where this is. A cab driver in Playa Dorada took me but Im sure most of the cabbies know where it is.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 261,405 Times in 78,293 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    He's talking about Bohem, but I gotta tell ya, I get a kick outta the "only" 100 dollar price tag for punani....

Yea only, its a real deal!

You want access to trip reports?

Google Wallet

JDRent97@gmail.com

Thanks
    Thanked 1,593 Times in 292 Posts

And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Weyland, for changing that avatar!

That's a mystery. The chica I had from there (pole dancer: she's my avatar) said she charges RD$6000 to leave the club with clients (hopefully that includes the salida but if so it probably implies payment in advance, which I hate at any price).

There's not much going on in Puerto Plata that Dominican Billy doesn't know about but he has never heard of it. Yet the chica (perhaps incorrectly) said it had been open for years and is very near to us here at Harbor View. It must exist because when she left on a motoconcho she just said "Voy" and he zoomed away without any further directions.

I shall go there one night just to watch her strip. She only does one show, around midnight. I may have to take out a bank loan to pay for my refresco.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

"Voy" means "I'm going", and the club is Bohem, just down Ave. Colon about a klick from Harborview.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrHappy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,539 Times in 1,755 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    I prefer going to La Passion and Cristals when they are not so busy.
    Sure the atmosphere is more subdued but there is nothing stopping me from getting the party started which I often do.
    Plus why the hell would I rather go when the chicas that I want are busy?
    I'd much rather go when I can pick and choose anyone at anytime and it is a total buyer's market and the sellers are highly motivated to make a sale.
    Si Poppi,

What time do you usually go to Cristals?

The Mac Man

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Passport Playa For This Useful Post:

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    "Voy" means "I'm going", and the club is Bohem, just down Ave. Colon about a klick from Harborview.
    I asked a local girl about the club "voy". The way they pronounce the "boh" of boheme is the same as voy and they trail off the "eme". Only once she explained it could I hear the trailing "eme". They clearly mean el boheme. Given that only the letter B remains in the signage at el Boheme, I suppose it's easy for them to adapt a non-Spanish name. Clearly they cannot pronounce my real name at all.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to terrierist For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Yayow, if I were to stay in the DR for 10 days or more, i would ventur out further, but for the 5 to 7 or 8 days I usually go, Sosua, Caberete and PP are good enough for me and lil Jimbo!!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jimbo44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 62,154 Times in 9,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo44 View Post
    Yayow, if I were to stay in the DR for 10 days or more, i would ventur out further, but for the 5 to 7 or 8 days I usually go, Sosua, Caberete and PP are good enough for me and lil Jimbo!!
    I hear you Jimbo if it ain't broke .... why fix it?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yayow For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

cristals is close and the chicas there are a lot hotter then classicos in my opinion. i rent a car a lot and its about 20 minutes from sosua i would say. the trick is to get the girls number and call the next day then you get the classico price. i think they have to give the club 2000 peso or maybe more thats why salida is so high. ive paid the full price my first trip ( was worth it by the way) and also gotten a number and paid half what they ask in the club the next day. half the time you go there the club is almost empty, no guys or a few. beer is more and the lady drinks are 10 bucks maybe. ive taken from el bohem too, not as nice looking but top notch performance.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

I'm going to check it out! If not this year maybe in July...
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by terrierist View Post
    I asked a local girl about the club "voy". The way they pronounce the "boh" of boheme is the same as voy and they trail off the "eme". Only once she explained it could I hear the trailing "eme". They clearly mean el boheme. Given that only the letter B remains in the signage at el Boheme, I suppose it's easy for them to adapt a non-Spanish name. Clearly they cannot pronounce my real name at all.
    Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:
    http://www.bohennightclub.com/

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 3,331 Times in 571 Posts

Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:
    http://www.bohennightclub.com/

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!
    Weyland,

Thanks for the pics. I'm definitely going the next time I'm down there, as they have a woman who looks EXACTLY like Jesikah Maximus

Seriously, I looked thru the pics, and definitely am a Cristal kind of guy. On special occasions, I'll pay 100 bux for some seriously high end lovin', but at least at Cristal, they actually look like Jesikah.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to husl2001 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information