Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

San Felipe de Puerto Plata, La Republica Dominicana
    Thanks

Re: Cristals Up Date

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:
    http://www.bohennightclub.com/

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!
    Well, since the sign only says "el B" anymore, I too was guessing at the name. Good catch on the website, Weyland.
    Last edited by terrierist; 10-04-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

And a thousand lashes with a wet noodle for me for spelling it wrong.(with an 'm')

Too early in the morning...
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,842 Times in 8,288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nnjdave View Post
    And thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Weyland, for changing that avatar!
    Yes, it was never my choice but I owed a favor to that despicable pervert Thunderstar. I promised him to use it as my next avatar but cunningly did not say for how long.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by craigmac View Post
    Si Poppi,

What time do you usually go to Cristals?

The Mac Man
    I used to like going around 5:00 on the days when they used to have 2 for 1 happy hour drinks.
    Unfortunately they don't do this anymore but sometimes I take my own bottle of Bailys or Crown Royal to help get the party going and I usually get some gratis tequilas too.
    The talent in the day is not nearly as good as the night but there are usually a few nice ones around and I always seems to hook up with a nice flaca chica.
    I think 4:00 or so is a good time to go in the day.
    If you go too early some chicas are still sleeping inside or around the pool and many of them are in the salon working on their hair, nails, etc......

I think a good time to go is around 11:00 PM during the week when the close at 12:00.
    There are way more nice chicas at night and most of them do not stay there so they will be leaving the place in an hour and it is very easy to arrange to meet outside and avoid the $40+ US salida.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I agree a must see but they can hang that 100 dollar shit up it is crazy chicks in chica land that do somthing strang for apiece of chang .

Thanks
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    Well spotted, Terrierist! Mystery solved. As you and Mr Happy point out, it is Bohen (note spelling). I always though it was "El" Bohen but if there ever was an "El" they have dropped it now:
    http://www.bohennightclub.com/

My avatar girl was definitely saying "El Voy" rather than attempting to say "El Bohen" as she explained it to me as being as in "Me voy" but she was new there and maybe thought that that actually was the name.

Further proof that you can get these girls "off duty" for a third or quarter of what they ask when working in the club. If I can do it, anyone can!
    Do the Bohen girls really look like the girls on the site? Are they the actual girls? What is the price structure like?

Rodeo

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo9112 View Post
    Do the Bohen girls really look like the girls on the site? Are they the actual girls? What is the price structure like?
    Avatar girl visited me for 1500 pesos for 3 hours. Above my normal ceiling for ST (which is 1000) but worth every peso even though she would only give covered BJ. She told me that guys pay 6000 pesos up front in Bohen to take her for TLN (this includes salida). That accords with what I have learned previously. The drinks there are also a total rip-off.

I doubt very much if you would actually see any of those particular chicas there, though it does give a fair idea. Mostly light-skinned, many flacas, many looked as though they had a habit. Avatar girl is not typical, being darker and fresher.

Apologies to Hoseman. This thread has veered away from the original topic, Cristal.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to weyland For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Back when prices were $80 to $100 for Crystals and Bohen using their services made a lot of sense. At $140 and $150 it makes no sense at all. These establishments and these hoes need to come down off their perch.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Back when prices were $80 to $100 for Crystals and Bohen using their services made a lot of sense. At $140 and $150 it makes no sense at all. These establishments and these hoes need to come down off their perch.

If they charge that much it's because some people are paying that much, if nobody was going there and pay all that, they would take the price down.
    Will defenetly no pay that amount, but I might check out thatBohen club, woman on thir website are nice.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to theman For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,713 Times in 9,684 Posts

Apparantly it makes no sense to the girls either as we had no trouble meeting them outside for the WHOLE next day for 1500 DP each + food and fun on the beach, and they were happy with that. I guess at night they go back and look for more suckers who will pay the $140. But that pool may dry up now it this market.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JD426 For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What irks me is the onsite ST prices during the day at Crystals. The girls are hanging out around the pool doing not a got damn thing. If they reduced the price from $100 to 2,500 pesos I'm sure business would increase dramatically. I'd even consider taking one for a ride every now and then. I have no doubt the girls would be happy with 1,500 and the house would make 1,000 which is very close to the night time 1,300 pesos salida. As things stand now the place is dead during the day and nobody makes any money.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

What irks me is the onsite ST prices during the day at Crystals. The girls are hanging out around the pool doing not a got damn thing. If they reduced the price from $100 to 2,500 pesos I'm sure business would increase dramatically. I'd even consider taking one for a ride every now and then. I have no doubt the girls would be happy with 1,500 and the house would make 1,000 which is very close to the night time 1,300 pesos salida. As things stand now the place is dead during the day and nobody makes any money.
    from what i understand the place gets either 2000 or 2500 pesos for salida at night which is the problem. This is coming from a girl that worked there and had no reason to lie to me. the girl has to get paid after that so where is she gonna go from there? last time i was there the i spoke to 2 girls. one started at 4500 the other at 5000, both were what would be considered really hot for classicos, so thats 2000 or 2500 for the girl. i would pay 2500 if i have good chemistry with her and shes really hot . i have to say you definitely have a good lot to choose from there which is the only upside. if you have to pay that much because you dont now what kind of performer your gonna get. Ive never gotten a good performance from a girl i had to negotiate with for more than 20 seconds and thats a fact. now from experience i just walk and dont look back.
    Last edited by swiggy; 10-04-2009 at 09:52 AM. Reason: clarifying

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

To my knowledge the salida has been 1,300 pesos for a couple of years now. The chica clears about 3,700 pesos out of the deal. No doubt the salida may have increased recently. Within the last year the owner has taken on a new partner or two so that may have led to a change. What it did do was eliminate the 500 peso discount for long time customers and locals thus completely eliminating the chance of me taking anything out of there. Fine or not $140 (5,000 pesos) is a lot of money when you can pick up quality in Sosua or Caberete for at most $70 (2,500 pesos)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    I've never gotten a good performance from a girl I had to negotiate with for more than 20 seconds and thats a fact. Now from experience I just walk and dont look back.
    My approach has changed now I am living in the DR. For two reasons:

1) I have only half the money to spend on sex that I had when I was visiting the DR on holiday.

2) I have 6.5 times as much time to play with as when I was on holiday (52 weeks a year as against 8 weeks a year on average). Given my ever decreasing sex-drive (I am 69) and that my "regular" visits me, for housework, laundry and sex, five times a week for five hours a day, I don't feel compelled to fuck every chica I fancy. If I don't fuck one today I will fuck her tomorrow or another day. And if not her, another one just as good.

So in that scenario I always tell a new pick-up that she has only one shot at naming a price. If she asks too much (which for me is more than 1000 pesos ST or more than 1500 TLN) I will walk away. If she asks within my budget I will pay her what she asks and, if she is "muy cariñosa" (by which I mean a little kinky, permits photos, no drama or asking for more, etc) then I will give her a propina (could be anything from 200 to 500). In addition, depending on the time of day and convenience, I often buy them meals at Billy's bar at a net cost to me of between 60 to 250 pesos. That is partly because I don't like eating alone, but also many of the local haitianas are genuinely hungry unlike most Sosúa hookers.

Of course if I were like many of you horny and virile younger guys my stiff dick would not permit me to hold to that strategy. Even at my age, when I came on holiday, I felt I had to fuck as many chicas as possible to "justify" my outlay on rent, taxis and airfare (expensive from the UK).

I totally agree with Swiggy. If the chica values herself above my budget price, I respect that and leave her to someone more affluent. If she feels she is being nickel and dimed down to my price it is rarely as satisfactory and often ends on a sour note as she tries to obtain the difference on leaving. Also Puerto Plata chicas are slightly cheaper and less inclined to haggle than Sosúa chicas though I won't claim there is that much difference.

Occasionally I break my own rules. My avatar chica quoted 1500 for ST (3 hours) and she was so pretty and graceful I agreed. Worth every peso.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

To my knowledge the salida has been 1,300 pesos for a couple of years now. The chica clears about 3,700 pesos out of the deal. No doubt the salida may have increased recently. Within the last year the owner has taken on a new partner or two so that may have led to a change. What it did do was eliminate the 500 peso discount for long time customers and locals thus completely eliminating the chance of me taking anything out of there. Fine or not $140 (5,000 pesos) is a lot of money when you can pick up quality in Sosua or Caberete for at most $70 (2,500 pesos)
    Wasn't salida like 500 pesos 2-3 years ago? That is the last time I went. They started out at 5000 and wouldn't budge under 4000. We only tried to take out the girls once after hours during they day. They wanted 5000 for the whole day, but they had to be back by around 7-8 or they would be fined.

Yes, you can pick up a quality chica in Sosua for much less. It's like finding a diamond in the rough though. When you have a couple of guys with you that likes the same kind of chicas, it makes things infinitely harder!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hioctane For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's been a long time since the salida was 500 pesos. Even then my belief is that the dollar equivalent was between $25 and $30. It's been 1,300 for at least the past 3 to 4 years.

About finding diamonds in the rough, I hear you loud and clear. I was in the bar downstairs from Clasicos a couple of weekends ago watching wave after wave of male tourists head up the stairs. The thought that came to me was that there was no way in hell that many guys could find quality partners for the evening. Though there were literally in excess of 200 women milling around both upstairs and down less than 20% of that total was "quality" in my view and a number of those had already been sweep up for the evening. Yeah under those circumstances paying the extra $$$$ at Crystals just might make sense for a short term visitor.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It's been 1,300 for at least the past 3 to 4 years.
    It's definitely been 1300 for the four years I have been coming to the DR. Dominican Billy negotiated a 500 salida for his guests and friends but that concession has gone now. No doubt others have had similar concessions.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Also gone in addition to the discounted salida is the option of paying the salida and negotiating a separate price with the chica. It is now one price for all regardless of relative attractiveness. In some ways this is good because the foxes are the same price as the hounds. None-the-less 5,000 pesos is a awful steep hill to climb.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,016 Times in 860 Posts

The last time I went I'm pretty sure was 2 years ago. At that time, they refused to go for less than 4000. I'm not sure if that included salida or not. We left and for the rest of the trip went to El Bohem where we took them out for 3000-3500.

The year before that, we paid max 3500 including salida. We always negotiated total price including salida. Maybe that's why it was unclear what the salida was. One time the chica said it was 1000+ and we said that's way too much and she goes talks to the boss and they lower it down.

Actually there are some that don't live there and you can take them out after the club closes, but there's not many.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Also gone in addition to the discounted salida is the option of paying the salida and negotiating a separate price with the chica. It is now one price for all regardless of relative attractiveness. In some ways this is good because the foxes are the same price as the hounds. None-the-less 5,000 pesos is a awful steep hill to climb.
    I was able to pay the chica separate a couple of weeks ago.
    They did initially put the whole thing on my bill but the amount looked ridiculous so I told him just the salida.
    I don't remember exactly how much it was but I think it was 40*35=1400.
    I paid the chica 3000 and she was happy with that and I saved a few pesos.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information