Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: 08/2009 - Cristals Up Date

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

Re: Cristals Up Date

Thanks, Si Poppi, that's somewhat good news. When I last attempted this tactic the chica had no idea what I was talking about. She just kept insisting $140 or 5,000 pesos. I then went to the 2nd in command to see if they had changed their policy. He repeated her claim and did not indicate in any way that I could pay her separate from the house. Good to hear that's no longer the case.

About 3 years ago when the house was giving me a 600 pesos salida I met there one of the more attractive chicas I've had the pleasure of being with. After some negotiation she agreed to 3,500 pesos. I'm thinking cool she's fine as can be and muy simpatica. 4,100 no problema (this was around bonus time at work so I had a little cash to throw around). So I go to pay Lido and to confirm that my discount was still honored. He tales me the salida is 1,300 and I start complaining. He calmly says "all she wants for the night is 2,200 and I agreed to 3,500 so everything was cool". I couldn't argue with that logic so I paid somewhat in disbelieve. I return to the chica to tell her to she could go get her clothes and she says to me "Sosua contigo y 2,200 pesos para me?" All I could do was smile. A year later I was still hitting that with out the benefit of a salida.

I complain about today's pricing at Crystals, but I have to admit over the years I've met some absolutely wonderful women in that place.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Sage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    To my knowledge the salida has been 1,300 pesos for a couple of years now. The chica clears about 3,700 pesos out of the deal. No doubt the salida may have increased recently. Within the last year the owner has taken on a new partner or two so that may have led to a change. What it did do was eliminate the 500 peso discount for long time customers and locals thus completely eliminating the chance of me taking anything out of there. Fine or not $140 (5,000 pesos) is a lot of money when you can pick up quality in Sosua or Caberete for at most $70 (2,500 pesos)
    hmmm i cant believe that puta lied to me.... I have paid 1500 for ST (2 hours) all the way in sosua a few times. one time the girl stayed from the afternoon till the next night i had to toss her. told her to go back to work. "i stay with you papi, we have fun". she left crying, i couldnt tell if she was full of shit or not but we did have fun. she straightened up my room and washed my boxers in the sink so i kind of believed her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,379 Times in 7,663 Posts

I also had one come up to Sosua within an hour of me calling her one afternoon for 1,500 pesos. I can only conclude she needed the money. My guess is that peer pressure to hold to pricing structure is pretty intense at the club and they hold on to the optimism that if they wait long enough their reward will be 5,000 pesos from two trips upstairs for on sites.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
    Thanks, Si Poppi, that's somewhat good news. When I last attempted this tactic the chica had no idea what I was talking about. She just kept insisting $140 or 5,000 pesos. I then went to the 2nd in command to see if they had changed their policy. He repeated her claim and did not indicate in any way that I could pay her separate from the house. Good to hear that's no longer the case.

I complain about today's pricing at Crystals, but I have to admit over the years I've met some absolutely wonderful women in that place.
    I don't know that this is no longer the case.
    This was in the day with Kelvie running the show and when things are much more relaxed.
    Plus I have been there numerous times and had some great parties and handed out plenty of nice propinas and regalos and I did jokingly flip out on him.
    Even after he split the price it was too high and I had to grab the calculator from him and show him what I am paying.
    I think he subtracted the chica price at a bad exchange rate so I showed him how to just add the salida using the same rate.

I agree with you that Cristals is expensive for the DR and it takes a lot to get me to take a chica out of there but I always seem to find a nice catch there that has the looks and required personality.

This is the owner Leno's novia Joanna.
    She is a sweetie.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 13,676 Times in 4,820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by weyland View Post
    My approach has changed now I am living in the DR. For two reasons:

1) I have only half the money to spend on sex that I had when I was visiting the DR on holiday.

2) I have 6.5 times as much time to play with as when I was on holiday (52 weeks a year as against 8 weeks a year on average). Given my ever decreasing sex-drive (I am 69) and that my "regular" visits me, for housework, laundry and sex, five times a week for five hours a day, I don't feel compelled to fuck every chica I fancy. If I don't fuck one today I will fuck her tomorrow or another day. And if not her, another one just as good.

So in that scenario I always tell a new pick-up that she has only one shot at naming a price. If she asks too much (which for me is more than 1000 pesos ST or more than 1500 TLN) I will walk away. If she asks within my budget I will pay her what she asks and, if she is "muy cariñosa" (by which I mean a little kinky, permits photos, no drama or asking for more, etc) then I will give her a propina (could be anything from 200 to 500). In addition, depending on the time of day and convenience, I often buy them meals at Billy's bar at a net cost to me of between 60 to 250 pesos. That is partly because I don't like eating alone, but also many of the local haitianas are genuinely hungry unlike most Sosúa hookers.

Of course if I were like many of you horny and virile younger guys my stiff dick would not permit me to hold to that strategy. Even at my age, when I came on holiday, I felt I had to fuck as many chicas as possible to "justify" my outlay on rent, taxis and airfare (expensive from the UK).

I totally agree with Swiggy. If the chica values herself above my budget price, I respect that and leave her to someone more affluent. If she feels she is being nickel and dimed down to my price it is rarely as satisfactory and often ends on a sour note as she tries to obtain the difference on leaving. Also Puerto Plata chicas are slightly cheaper and less inclined to haggle than Sosúa chicas though I won't claim there is that much difference.

Occasionally I break my own rules. My avatar chica quoted 1500 for ST (3 hours) and she was so pretty and graceful I agreed. Worth every peso.
    Hell at 69 and still banging young whores that is awesome. I already feel like I have been through several wars and I'm not even 50 yet. More Power to ya Bro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mikelodge For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    I don't know that this is no longer the case.
    This was in the day with Kelvie running the show and when things are much more relaxed.
    Plus I have been there numerous times and had some great parties and handed out plenty of nice propinas and regalos and I did jokingly flip out on him.
    Even after he split the price it was too high and I had to grab the calculator from him and show him what I am paying.
    I think he subtracted the chica price at a bad exchange rate so I showed him how to just add the salida using the same rate.

I agree with you that Cristals is expensive for the DR and it takes a lot to get me to take a chica out of there but I always seem to find a nice catch there that has the looks and required personality.

Click to see picClick to see picClick to see pic

This is the owner Leno's novia Joanna.
    She is a sweetie.
    Click to see pic
    What's with that fat one in the red? Who would pay 5000 pesos for a week or month with that?
    Just my opinion but the one in the white shirt does have a nice ass.
    Last edited by mikelodge; 10-06-2009 at 11:09 PM. Reason: grammer

Thanks
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikelodge View Post
    What's with that fat one in the red? Who would pay 5000 pesos for a week or month with that?
    They are bartenders, not putas, and the one in the white is the owner's novia.

That being said, I have seen some putas there that make the chica in red look pretty good.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Si_Poppi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Si_Poppi View Post
    They are bartenders, not putas, and the one in the white is the owner's novia.

That being said, I have seen some putas there that make the chica in red look pretty good.
    It stands to figure the owner would pick one with a good figure. I know what you mean about some not looking so good. Check out Blackbeards newsletter this month there were some scary looking bitches in the last swimsuit contest.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,890 Times in 436 Posts

where did you see a picture of her ass?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to swiggy For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swiggy View Post
    where did you see a picture of her ass?
    In the second photo is those nice fitting jeans hugging her nice little ass.

Thanks

It stands to figure the owner would pick one with a good figure. I know what you mean about some not looking so good. Check out Blackbeards newsletter this month there were some scary looking bitches in the last swimsuit contest.
    Is BB having a contest this month?

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 84,377 Times in 13,906 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by polbian View Post
    Is BB having a contest this month?
    Stop hijacking....

Yes, they have a contest this month
    If you think it's love try not paying in the morning..

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many."

Thanks

In the second photo is those nice fitting jeans hugging her nice little ass.
    Wonder what is up to date at Cristals for next week? Does anyone have any up to date info to add?
    Just Doing It

Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 Times in 652 Posts

I'm waiting for the update you will give to us...with pictures please

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shredder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 470 Posts

Cristals Coupon

not sure if this has been posted or if it's legit...but here it is

http://www.popreport.com/Hot/CRISTAL.html
    I'm out for dead Presidentes to represent me...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chicmatic For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I always have wondered why Cristals doesn't have a website. Seems like it would be a good idea to get more business and attract people.

The girls vary, but usually a few really nice ones.

Any person I have taken there, that isnt a hardcore experienced DR monger, has been blown away by the swarm of girls in bikinis and underwear that surround them when they enter - For a mortal man this is a pretty amazing experience!

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dapreno00 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Sorry to hear that the Cristal prices has rised so much. Does anybody knows thecurrent price for taking the girls upstairs for a ST ?

Thanks
    Thanked 8,333 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    Sorry to hear that the Cristal prices has rised so much. Does anybody knows thecurrent price for taking the girls upstairs for a ST ?
    At the end of October it was $US100 for short time on site, and $US140 for take out.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kennilingus For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,446 Times in 4,196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kennilingus View Post
    At the end of October it was $US100 for short time on site, and $US140 for take out.
    That was the rate I was quoted also. $100 US for on site service. $140 for TLN or if you want the girl for TLN + 1 more day/night they offered a discount of $280.

One of the guys with us almost took a pretty smoking hot blonde out of the place but decided against. Chica didnt seem happy. Anyhow another guy in the group decided he would bang her on site for $100 so we said fuck it well wait for you and have a drink. This was on a slow night for them.(only customers I saw were us and 2 other people the whole night)

About 2 minutes after they leave he comes back and was not thrilled. He said this chica wanted to give him a condom bj. Ok not great but the dealbreaker was when she told him he cant touch her ass or pussy. He came out and said I want my money back.

This is a guy who the staff and owner know as he does on site and take out quite a bit. Needless to say they refunded his money and the last group of customers (us) left.

I will still go back to Crystals but it would take a lot to convince me to get a chica there. First of all the price and required payment upfront and whos to say I dont end up with a lemon. Sure I can go back and complain but I am not a regular customer there and it will still waste a lot of my time having to go back and deal with it.

Just my 0.02
    Jimmy owes me a dollar!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Beads For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snoozer View Post
    A few weeks ago I was in Classico with a few other ISOC members and I started talking to this very attractive chica. I explained I was not buying but she sat and talked to me for a while. She told me she worked in Cristals but things were so slow she usually came to Sosua on a Friday and saturday nights. I told her I did not believe her so she pointed out at least 5 other chicas that she said worked with her at Cristals, all trying their luck in Classicos.

So you do not have to pay Cristals prices to get those girls, she told me later that if I was buying she wanted 2000 for TLN. Go to Cristals, drink a 150 peso beer and gather some phone numbers and get them to meet you in Sosua.

Great information!!! I was in Classico earlier this month and ran into one of those Cristals chicas. She tried to hit me for $140 US for TLN. She was not willing to negotiate. I passed. She came back about an hour later with a more reasonable 2000 pesos price. Unfortunately for her, she lost out because I had already committed to a hook-up with a two chica for a 3000 pesos TLN.

The way I look at it, it is their loss when chicas try to come to Classico and get those kinds of prices. I understand that they may be paying some fee to be at Cristals or paying some person for overhead etc., but places like Classico are wide open and we do not have to pay those prices.

I noticed that chicas in Cabarete are trying that $140 US price. See them at Classicos and the price drops to 2000 pesos. Catch them late enough and I have even got one of those over priced chicas for 1800 for a TLN. I even let her cook breakfast for me in the morning and have a meal before she left.
    Last edited by Dragonlorde; 11-29-2009 at 02:45 PM.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dragonlorde For This Useful Post:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread Information